Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper (5578 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Female Corper's Huge Backside Got People Talking On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by permanentgrace(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lol.

What batch does she belong to?

Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by Brighfuture(f): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
batch 200
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by cruzita(f): 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin batch BBW

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by Mjshexy(f): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Who sew her khaki because the nysc i knw didn't put her level into consideration

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Size 500
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by krysTein(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
LWKMD...
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by permanentgrace(m): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mjshexy:
Who sew her khaki because the nysc i knw didn't put her level into consideration

Lolz. Very funny!
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by Dheartless: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
batch unlimited
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by daewoorazer(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cnt jus kip my mind off d idea of ds corper straffing PMB or VPO d cowgirl position... grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by EkeBarry(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
OhmaGushhhh, c d boobs hav no origin, dey started4rm evrywere nd ended @ evrywere... undecidedwat nonsenc r my evn talkn
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by tuk2ato(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
Haba, NYSC shd have exempted her now. #Tellytubbies grin
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by HayZee06(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
That's mangu camp in plateau state, I remember sitting on that same block when tired.
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by nairamaverick(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
HayZee06:
That's mangu camp in plateau state, I remember sitting on that same block when tired.

I was jus gonna say this
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by ivyT(f): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dheartless:
batch unlimited
hahahahahaha..u made my nyt with dis comment..
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by Dheartless: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
ivyT:

hahahahahaha..u made my nyt with dis comment..
wink
for a pretty like you, I would wanna make as many night as possible for you.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by deanoffaculty: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
#GodisGreat. wink wink
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by Pappyto: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sexy
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by Tyviv(f): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Orobo...
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lol. Back den in Bayelsa camp some years ago we had like 2 over fat ladies like this. One still dey try come parade ground for morning exercise n drills while d second one doesnt bother coming out @all Cos she was even shy of herself...
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by grad2012(f): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
embarassed camp shud be able to reduce her small.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by Chukazu: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided occupy till I come "
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by permanentgrace(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pappyto:
Sexy
For real?
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by permanentgrace(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
deanoffaculty:
#GodisGreat. wink wink
Really great judging by His handwork in her life.
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by Pappyto: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
permanentgrace:

For real?
Yeah... or don't u lyk her?
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Huuuh!! Her name must be Vicky Ross grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by agoadiv(m): 1:08am On Feb 19, 2016
i love fat gurls, dnt know y
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by emotions1: 1:28am On Feb 19, 2016
may any girl that wishes to slim her body be fatter than her in Jesus name. ......

And to guys that don't wants to marry fat girls.......hmmmm
they shall always come your way IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by permanentgrace(m): 5:26am On Feb 19, 2016
emotions1:
many any girl that wishes to slim her body be fatter than her in Jesus name. ......

And to guys that don't wants to marry fat girls.......hmmmm
they shall always come way IN JESUS NAME.

Your prayer shall not work IN JESUS NAME...AMEN.
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by Dalyjay(m): 7:11am On Feb 19, 2016
Fatty mama
Re: Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:48am On Feb 19, 2016
she's lonely, she gat no friend...

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? / Fashion Or Madness: Nicki Minaj Photo’d In A Dress With One Of Her Boobs Out / My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.