Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? (1764 Views)

This Is What Is Growing In The Back Of My House / The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
The rate of Babymamas in Nigeria is fast growing at a shocking rate, coupled with the fact that is an imported culture.
Back then, when a girl gets pregnant while in her father's house without a husband, the girl will be hiding from Public inorder to avoid public glares, opinions and mockery.
1.But now, many ladies are proudly aiming to be a babymama for the guy in a relationship with them, with an aim to tie him him down for marriage, most of the time it Fails woefully.
2. Some Guys want a babymama inorder to bypass the pressure of getting married.
According to them, "they have a babymama, a child, no marriage, So Flirting all the Way.
- Nigeria Ladies, let us reject this rampant strange culture called Babymama, our Mothers rejected it, the got married and had us.
- And to guys, if you truely love a girl, Put a ring on that finger, and don't send her to maternity without a wedding ring.
Thankz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Jadekitana(f): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
It's a two way thing! Guys wish to make enough before settling down,others wish to enjoy life to the fullest before total commitment. Ladies on the other hand ain't getting any younger hence the desperation! However being a baby mama is the wrongest choice any lady should ever go for.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lalaclasilala can this make front page, so that matured minds can give their opinion. Thankz
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
It's a two way thing! Guys wish to make enough before settling down,others wish to enjoy life to the fullest before total commitment. Ladies on the other hand ain't getting any younger hence the desperation! However being a baby mama is the wrongest choice any lady should ever go for.
thank you sis.
Even now, some Guys use it to threaten ladies in a relationship, be a babymama or its over.
Pressure can be a factor here.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by cruzita(f): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Because the love of material things among women is growing and the level at which all these male celebrities reason with their d!ck is alarming.
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by akoladejesu(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
As u come ask me now, Na who u want make I ask?

E dey pain u or what?
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
I don't think one should have rules on how to live their life to the fullest unless you talking about culture which has held Africa down since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:
Because the love of material things among women is growing and the level at which all these male celebrities reason with their d!ck is alarming.
thankz 4 the contribution.
Some ladies are desperados and most of these tymes, the babymama is dumped for a fresh "honeypot" for marriae.
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
akoladejesu:
As u come ask me now, Na who u want make I ask?

E dey pain u or what?
awwww, is that all u can say?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
aaronson:
I don't think one should have rules on how to live their life to the fullest unless you talking about culture which has held Africa down since time immemorial.
Babymama is Unafrican.
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by CuteInBlack(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Brb
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Babymama is Unafrican.
which Is why i wrote "Culture has held Africa back since time immemorial" for crying out loud, baby mama or no baby, procreation still would take place so what's the fuss?
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
There is a popular mod here that people love mentioning in a thread, I don't know his exact name, something like Min14 or Myy4 .
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
my crush
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by pretydiva(f): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cos most girls have fish brain n dey reason wit their anus

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by RoyalBlak007: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Love of money.....who doesn't love money

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Strahovski1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
There is nothing wrong with a babymama.

Africans and culture. undecided
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by chigoizie7(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
because, girls want child support, but they forgot this is naija.

Guys always think that the only thing that can lead them into marriage (bondage) is children, and since they can get one or two outside wedluck, they could just relax and enjoy themselves, make more money, pay child support and every one is fvcking happy @ d end. @least I am one of the guys that thinks like that, weird I guess.
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
it just seems like abstinence is the best men, but it's just really difficult, like really really difficult.

I can't imagine impregnating some girl out of wedlock, I don't need all that drama in my life men, especially when there's already Netflix undecided
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Dirkcoyt: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Its the new world order and you b1tiches need to calm your fragile heart down! Its a mans world not yours to dictate, after all you females live breath dress and act to please us right? So we choose what b1tch to be with. If you can't be a babymama you should go find a help with dildos for reproduction.
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by akoladejesu(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
awwww, is that all u can say?

?
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by hesiod: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
money money money
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by praxisnetworks: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The rate of Babymamas in Nigeria is fast growing at a shocking rate, coupled with the fact that is an imported culture.
Back then, when a girl gets pregnant while in her father's house without a husband, the girl will be hiding from Public inorder to avoid public glares, opinions and mockery.
1.But now, many ladies are proudly aiming to be a babymama for the guy in a relationship with them, with an aim to tie him him down for marriage, most of the time it Fails woefully.
According to them, "they have a babymama, a child, no marriage, So Flirting all the Way.
- Nigeria Ladies, let us reject this rampant strange culture called Babymama, our Mothers rejected it, the got married and had us.
- And to guys, if you truely love a girl, Put a ring on that finger, and don't send her to maternity without a wedding ring.
Thankz.
Am planning to babymamarise you....and the poster below...

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Op av u heard

Ive a baby by me baby b a millionaira?

If its not making money its nt making sense?
Children are d heritage of God's kingdom?

But now children are d heritage of their moda for her to indirectly in herit d children's father kingdom of wealth
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Babymama is Unafrican.
nice and marvellous post so far, Adaure4ever please just reply my pm once again...wit your digit no.
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
smithsydny:
my crush
be crushing on a dude. I pity you

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by refiner(f): 12:21am On Feb 19, 2016
gals nowadays have no shame!....dey can do anything cos of money and fame!....dey don't care if dey birthed a dozen children so far as u are wealthy and famous!

advice mostly should go for d ladies!....abegi make una try close leg!
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by I888(m): 4:59am On Feb 19, 2016
Husband scarce oooo. grin
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Teddeebear: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz.

1. baes are not loyal, you better get insurance (put her belle) to be sure of your investments, else she go chop you go marry another man.

2. Na the baes open legs, if they don't open, there will be no baby mamas

3. Some baes purposely get pregnant to pin down a guy, because they believe the guy will marry them

4. Baes are after material things and financial security, no decent guy would put a lady in a family way without going through proper processes, even if it happens, he would hurriedly pay dowry and plan for a wedding before the baby is born.

5. baes want to be popular, do you know what getting pregnant for celebrity means, ahhhhh if you are lucky like Annie you end up as the wife in the end …

6. baes don't remind boo to wear condoms, yes It is the responsibility of ladies to ensure that the guy wears condom, if him no gree, no open your hornypot

now you may be thinking why am Blaming ladies cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by Teddeebear: 6:11am On Feb 21, 2016
seun, farano this thread deserves fp
Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2016
we have copied western values, lifestyle, gender equality BS and empowerment. and the result is many woman will never want to be under any man afterall dey can take care of them selves. in d west , marriage is now rare, babymama tins is d norm , @op some babes her hv done abortion some guys here hv also paid for abortion. are they any better dan d so called baby mama

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Rate Of "Babymamas" Growing In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Babymama is Unafrican.
who african culture don help grin. in various banks, offices etc there are ladies over 35 nd still single wat do u suggest dey do keep waiting till menopause nd lose out on kids nd husband. cos have noticed guys over 30 are getting married to gals 22-26. so wat shud those over 35 do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed / Describe Your Ex As A Place In Lagos(pic) / V.A.G.I.N.A Tightener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.