Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Most Parents Are Guilty Of This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Parents Are Guilty Of This (680 Views)

My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Parents Are Guilty Of This by sirklin(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
In all sincerity

1 Like

Re: Most Parents Are Guilty Of This by greatgod2012(f): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Very very intelligent question!
They don't trust their maids, yet, they entrusted them with their most treasured thing!
They don't love their maids, yet, they entrusted them with their most loved person-their kids.
They don't appreciate their maids, yet, their most appreciated treasure is in their maids'care.
They don't want their maids get closer to them, but they want their kids to be closer to their maids.
What a confused person!

Please, if you will not treat your maids like your kids, don't employ them because what you sow on your maid, your maids will sow them back on your kids too. And you will ultimately reap it on your kids.
Remember, karma is a bitch!

2 Likes

Re: Most Parents Are Guilty Of This by Shagati(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
It is all about 'convertibility'.

Money, jewely etc can be converted within seconds of acquiring them and offers a greater source of temptation than a full grown child.

You steal 1kg of gold and the mai dollars would fall over themselves to relieve you of your burden.

What da hell do you wanna do to a child in these days of live feed cctv? Is it even worth the hassle these days?

So sorry junior, I will continue to lock my room while you watch Cartoon Network in Ekaete's company while your mummy and I are away.

Bye

2 Likes

Re: Most Parents Are Guilty Of This by pet4ril(f): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oversabi pikin lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Most Parents Are Guilty Of This by ayobase(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
na this kin pikin I dey like - Smartness.

If I were the mother, "Junior, I don't trust the house maid with my purse cos it can't talk - will the purse tell me what happened inside of it when I'm back? NO, but you can talk and smartly intelligent, reason I trust her with you - You will tell me all that happened. "

1 Like

Re: Most Parents Are Guilty Of This by meelorlah(f): 5:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Some kids can be so smart

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Own Baby Food. / Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation / Tough Situation, Tough Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.