Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,013 members, 7,859,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth (4056 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by firstking01(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
valdes00:
y ur relationship no go spoil wen b say any small matter with ur gf, u go carry am cum here.... even small ish wey u go fit settle wit am codedly, u go cum ask ppl for here wey b say most of dem no dey in any relationship......
God will wipe away everything that will cause u setback in life for this statementsad
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by porchster: 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Maxi112:
do I have to reply this.... No I don't think so

lol silly reply
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by firstking01(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
misspicy:
Most people don't practice what they type online,even the team foreign girls,I only pity youngsters who are yet to realise this like the OP,I hope you are sensible enough now to put a demarcation between what nairaland monikers type and what the outside world says.
hw u tongue
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by firstking01(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
gringringrin r u crios?

Meaning aw haf 2quit here as soon as I get a new bf oo
so, inspite of all these threads ur busy creating, ur still single shocked
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
so, inspite of all these threads ur busy creating, ur still single shocked
lol, kingfirst lemme oo
Must evri1 be in a relatnshp?
Lemme oo b4 I reprtt u to lalastilal
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Maxi112: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
porchster:

lol silly reply
grin
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by firstking01(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol, kingfirst lemme oo
ohhh, na lasisi, wan date ucheesy?,,,anyway, i give him go ahead cos na my man in begrin
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
ohhh, na lasisi, wan date ucheesy?,,,anyway, i give him go ahead cos na my man in begrin
yes nah wink
So I cn order him to ban all ur sorry as.ses

Yhr numba1 on my list grin
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol, kingfirst lemme oo

funny but reasonable question, i sometimes wonder why everyone sees it as expected for every young guy and girl to be in a relationship, like being single is a taboo or some weird ish.....
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

funny but reasonable question, i sometimes wonder why everyone sees it as expected for every young guy and girl to be in a relationship, like being single is a taboo or some weird ish.....
being in relatnshp is sweet nd fun. Bt sumtimes u jxt wanna be alone, be single nd catch some full fun
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
being in relatnshp is sweet nd fun. Bt sumtimes u jxt wanna be alone, be single nd catch some full fun

Trust me, i've been there, i understand and sometimes u just want space to just chill and be you.....
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by firstking01(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yes nah wink So I cn order him to ban all ur sorry as.ses

Yhr numba1 on my list grin
lol, see you, he's hooked up alreadycheesy
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
lol, see you, he's hooked up alreadycheesy
shocked
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by firstking01(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by valdes00(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
God will wipe away everything that will cause u setback in life for this statementsad
Amen bro, tank u.... n I pray d same for u n ur family
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by firstking01(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
valdes00:
Amen bro, tank u.... n I pray d same for u n ur family
AMEN
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by NemzySeries(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
nairaland is fun & leisure to me nofin more.....@ worst I sieve sensitive infos & leave d trash 4 lawma....simple
& it not like d world U're living in is any beta or saver....brace ursef man
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by porchster: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
The guy above me make sense 100%
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by misspicy(f): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
hw u tongue
lol... be free tongue
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by firstking01(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
misspicy:
lol... be free tongue
be free awsad?, i 've neva been in captivesad??
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by misspicy(f): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
be free awsad?, i 've neva been in captivesad??
I don't know grin
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
misspicy:
I don't know grin
sad...Oh, no wonder, i no wetin you dey findgrin
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by TrollTrap: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lol... So people still believe things they get off the internet
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by misspicy(f): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
sad...Oh, no wonder, i no wetin you dey findgrin
tell me tongue
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by firstking01(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
misspicy:
tell me tongue
you already know, that thing that's in your mind nowgrin
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by firstking01(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
misspicy:

tell me tongue
i'm dropping a thread in favour of the ladies....watch outcheesy, network no gree ma submit amsad
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by misspicy(f): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
i'm dropping a thread in favour of the ladies....watch outcheesy, network no gree ma submit amsad
no mind network...

oya try again grin
Re: You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth by firstking01(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
misspicy:
no mind network...
oya try again grin
finally submittedcheesy....go comentgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Sex Position Will Get You Pregnant Super-fast - Those Looking For Babies / Please Answer Right / Who Else Will Like To See This Female Ripped Ass Jeans Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.