Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? (56702 Views)

Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by bastien: 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
When PhD holders dey talk

1 Like

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by ngmgeek(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Too early to know the impact of that statement but the fact is that he contributed to what is going on right now.

4 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by Shortyy(f): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Uncle GEJ knew we were entering one chance grin

9 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by onadana: 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
He doesn't need to be a prophet.What is happening to Nigeria today is a clear case of eating your tomorrow today.When today comes...nothing is left.

5 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by divide9ja: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
[size=14pt]
The govt , GMB the dullard are confused.
They promised to make our currency better.

look at what the Naira was trading at before the dullard got into power
[/size]

[size=14pt]Look at it now[/size]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3bd2k40g95r.19daa360.jpg[/img]

[size=16pt]THE ONLY SALVATION IS TO REMOVE THE DULLARD[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by IYANGBALI: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
rottennaija:
He didn't have to be a prophet. He knew that the crude price was falling lower and lower. He also knew that nigerians where shortsighted, with short memory and would quickly forget what they have lost or where they could have been if they had not stolen everything stole able.

He also knew that nigerians are like the Israelite that forgot the pains and hardship they passed through in Egypt and wanted to go back there just because of the hardship of crossing wilderness to the promise land and by so doing, they quickly forget what gain whatever they have gotten by being freed from slavery
God bless you abundantly. You have given him perfect answers

3 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Baawaa:
This is voice of JonaTAN the failure and the loser grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

£1=N518

1 Like

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by ibile1: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Baawaa:
This is voice of JonaTAN the failure and the loser grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

una neva get sense ni ?

4 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by Prince0500(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=illmatic101 post=43059351]

Then what will you call Buhari? ; FOR NOW BUHARI IS A MONUMENTAL FAILURE WITH NO VIABLE ECONOMY POLICY

3 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by Our5k(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jonathan knew Buhari is only capable of ruining things. He was a dictator and still is. But my own problem be say, owing to the steady devaluation of the naira, I don't see Buhari giving me my monthly 5k in the next 8 years cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by dannewlife(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
.... Beneficial reforms and desperate power seekers with empty promises... that one follow...?

1 Like

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by rudestmcblaze: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
He is not a prophet, he knew buhari craved power n d sout-westerners were willing to give power to an hausa illitrate

3 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
titosantana:
He Himself didn't know the meaning of those words.

That's why it feels like prophecy
Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by lielbree: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
ideatoprince18:
Surely he was not a prophet ....... HE WAS and HE IS STILL AN INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON!!
Then what do we call buhari, A RET.ARDED PEDOPHILE,
A BRIAN LESS BLOOD SUCKING TERRORIST.

4 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by blackpanda: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
HiddenShadow:
Jonathan remains the best except to ethno religious bigots.

YES!
Best in looting. Best in wasting resources. Best in encouraging corruption. Best in getting drunk in official functions. Best in complete utter cluelessness!

4 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by Jesus5656(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pls brothers and sisters help me.. I made a mistake in transferring money to a wrong account... How do i retrieve the money...? God will bless you for your good comments..
Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by dannewlife(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
.... Beneficial reforms and desperate power seekers with empty promises... that one follow...!

1 Like

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by lielbree: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jesus5656:
Pls brothers and sisters help me.. I made a mistake in transferring money to a wrong account... How do i retrieve the money...? God will bless you for your good comments..
Ask your bank and pray it entered into the hands of someone honest

1 Like

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by idiagbo86(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
He was.....it's just a springboard to the omen our great nation is bound to go through by soliciting for a change.may God help us.
Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by actuspurus: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bro Jonathan. We are seeing it already $1 to #1 promise. Is very visible to the blind and audible to the deaf...

2 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by poyet(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
I prefer the the old way of doing things than the new way where a handful of people will be apportioning our national wealth without reservation! Abeg, TANOIDS, make we hear word!

4 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by Abeymills(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
D best president Nigeria ever had in history ur enemies will continue to hate u while u remain hero of democracy n my hero 4life God bless u n keep u sir zombies n haters what has ur human god bubu achieved so far?hypocrites pretenders lyers apc rats suffering n smiling yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by ozoneboy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Association of Western Zombies will always support the current clueless government,with their Olodo Sister as Finance minister.

3 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by appini: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
E be like say all the sai Baba chanters don run enter bush.

Una never see anything...

2 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by banmee(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
darlyboy387:
He saw it comming, he knew that the commuter president was desperate for powers. Now they have admitted that he had good idea for the country. May God bless every oxygen he takes and co2 he exhale including his body metabolism

Do you even know what's going on in your country? Jonathan was a big part of the problem. You had a leader who's tenure was filled with unbelievable levels of corruption by people he appointed or nominated and you still want him back? Wherever corruption thrives, progress can never be made. It's common sense. When a child fails an exam in school, it doesn't just happen overnight. What did he do prior to the exams. Did he study? Did he ask for help? Were there safeguards to ensure he was studying. Blaming Buhari for this mess makes no sense. The symptoms have been there for years and only just exposed because of the drop in the price of oil. It is time for Nigeria to take her exams and she has failed woefully because of bad planning, bad leaders and most importantly, a phucked up mentality. If oil prices hadn't dropped, Nigerians would still have been living in lala land thinking everything was fine

4 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by Adminisher: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
HopeAlive14:
I miss GEJ

You have my sympathy

3 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by sammyj: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
The Ex clueless president made this statement based on the damage and traps he created for the incoming president and by the grace of God we will overcome. God will judge him and his corrupt swines!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by aloeman15(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
NAIRALANDERS, kindly help me circulate this message throughout social media until Buhari begins to hear word.
Abeg una please.
And feel free to add your own thoughts, eg-

*when exactly do you intend to implement your 2016 budget of change?
-------------------
Baba bubu, pls recall wot led to ur ouster
30years ago.

You've been replicating policies
that are 3 decades old- only this time you're
spending hard currency on needless travel.

You have ambassadors, several attaches and
many nigerians with business interests in all
these nations you've visited. Any one of them
would gladly represent you and nigeria in
whatever forum- unless of course, you deem
them as incompetent, untrustworthy or otherwise unfit for the role.

There are retired armed forces' officers who
haven't been paid their pensions for some
months. Now, rank and file soldiers are
allegedly complaining.

Let us forget that you wasted 6 months looking for saints. At least you could've spent the time meeting with fellow stake-holders of this nation to find out how to solve our myriad problems.

Sit down and face your work.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by Orikinla(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
What did former President Goodluck Jonathan achieved for the benefit of Nigerians? When the health sector collapsed. Education system was a mess. Transport sector was a scam. Immigrations failed woefully. Aliens from Chad, Niger, Mali and other countries near Nigeria entered the country in thousands without international passports. Should I go on? The administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan was the biggest political fraud in Africa and even gave us the new word of "reloot" of the loot of the past corrupt administrations in Nigeria. And such a man is still in denial of the atrocities of his adminstration?

5 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by abbey621(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
I'm still surprised people are still able to say the name Jonathan without feelings of anger and being betrayed. This man is responsible for the mess we are in now just like Obama is responsible for the U.S National debt reaching astronomical levels, just like W. Bush was responsible for putting the nation in a war it had no business fighting. Let's not joke with sentiments here and call a spade a spade, we had a choice of continuing to mask our problems and pretending everything was okay or to bring it all out and work towards a recovery path. If Jonathan had won the mandate we would have had 4 more years of blatant looting of the treasury, 4 more years of extreme wastages and we would all be worse off come 2019 and before some of you try to argue consider this oil price was between $70 to $100 per barrel from 2011 to 2014, during that time period Nigeria made a minimum of $55 Billion in oil revenue, if we had a credible president shouldn't we have saved for rainy days? Less than 2 years since oil prices started collapsing we find ourselves in unprecedented debt level yet the enemies of Nigeria continue to call this man a saint, a prophet and his behavior heavenly, are you people high or what? In my opinion, Buhari has until 2019 to get it right, if he does not then the people will vote him out, it's not as if people were that crazy about him in the first place but we all just wanted change. To call Jonathan prophet like is not only a slap in the face of all prophets past and present but a kick in the gut of every well meaning Nigerian!

8 Likes

Re: Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? by abbey621(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
I'm still surprised people are still able to say the name Jonathan without feelings of anger and being betrayed. This man is responsible for the mess we are in now just like Obama is responsible for the U.S National debt reaching astronomical levels, just like W. Bush was responsible for putting the nation in a war it had no business fighting. Let's not joke with sentiments here and call a spade a spade, we had a choice of continuing to mask our problems and pretending everything was okay or to bring it all out and work towards a recovery path. If Jonathan had won the mandate we would have had 4 more years of blatant looting of the treasury, 4 more years of extreme wastages and we would all be worse off come 2019 and before some of you try to argue consider this oil price was between $70 to $100 per barrel from 2011 to 2014, during that time period Nigeria made a minimum of $55 Billion in oil revenue, if we had a credible president shouldn't we have saved for rainy days? Less than 2 years since oil prices started collapsing we find ourselves in unprecedented debt level yet the enemies of Nigeria continue to call this man a saint, a phrophet and his behavior heavenly, are you people high or what? In my opinion, Buhari has until 2019 to get it right, if he does not then the people will vote him out, it's not as if people were that crazy about him in the first place but we all just wanted change. To call Jonathan prophet like is not only a slap in the face of all prophets past and present but a kick in the gut of every well meaning Nigerian!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Withdraws From Presidential Debate, States Why / Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) / Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.