Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex (43002 Views)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Medunah: 4:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Cutehector:
just listen to urself.

The husband should hav a vasectomy..

Mchew.. may God neva direct me to ladies like u amen.
And wat is wrong with a vasectomy?? They don't want no more kids and vasectomy is 100% unlike family planning. I know personally of a woman, my family frnd who asked doctors to remove her womb when she had her sixth child thru CS cos she nd her hubby planned for 4 kids nd dey ended up with six even with family planning. So if a woman can sacrifice this much for d family, aw much more a man? Or are they not In this together?

And am sure u don't know vasectomy is reversible!

And Who wants a man like you b4? #longesthissever

2 Likes

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 20, 2016
If there's any on who should have their reproductive organs tampered with it should b the woman. She's the one who's got an apprehension for pregnancies. Just tie her tubes and put her out of her misery.
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by 4C2215131: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2016
eyinjuege:

The man should get a vasectomy. Faster, easier to perform and more effective.

Too permanent a measure. Remember, the only thing constant in life is change.
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by 4C2215131: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2016
smarthG:
ThIs must be an excuse from a woman who never really liked love makng.

OP you need to note that couple Don't have seX they make love plsssssssssssssss!

Suspected that but decided to just read on. She may have endured sex for procreation purpose only, a necessary evil though I know of a couple who are engaged in this arrangement. The man uses a condom whenever he want to 'know' his wife. Well, I guess some do get away.
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by 4C2215131: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2016
oshoa:
For how long will her husband keep using condom.

" madam you better seek better advise before that man start looking for real perfect flesh center of gravity"

You better wise up and learn before it is too late.

Don't currupt that innocent man. Flesh plenty outside!

Hahahaha
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by 4C2215131: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

I like this. The last paragraph was apt. When a man is the problem all hands must be on deck to resolve it or he cheats but when the problem is the woman she's got no choice than to accept it and pray for her husband. A joke really.

That's just the way it is. Sad I know, but...
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by 4C2215131: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2016
inkon:

I spot some streaks feminism tendencies here. lol

Deduced that a loooonng time ago. Not meaning she doesn't have a right to her convictions though.
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by 4C2215131: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Kennydoc:

On the contrary, she isn't very well informed.
The luteal phase of the menstrual cycle is generally safe for all women. Within 24 hours of ovulation, the egg is already dead. That woman cannot get pregnant till some days after the next menses. For an average 28 day-cycle, it means the woman has at least 13 days post ovulation in which there is zero chance of conception, before the next menses. Why can't she give her husband these 13 days, while she insists on condoms on the other days?

Some professional comments here...hmmm
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by 4C2215131: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2016
confun:
Gosh, can't just believe many comments here, op, if u enter labour ward 3 times, if u are unlucky to av obstructed labour resulting in emergency CS, d next time u hear "preg" , dem no go finish d "nancy" before u run for ur dear life,
For those talking abt family planning, u na never hear woman on IUCD who got pregnant and delivered both IUCD and baby together, no family planning is 100% abeg, let's be educated. Wats d big deal in condom, if d man loves his wife, let him sacrifice it na, at least she has done one family planning, let d husband do his own too "EQUATION BALANCED"

Hahahaha... Marriage matta sef, d tin tire person!
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by RiloKiley: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2016
khattab02:
And he hits the knockout blow!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen............................ The winner of this contest....... By Unanimous decision is...............................................................................................................................................................................

Abbey621!!! Abbey! Abbey!! Abbey!!!

Lol.....
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by 4C2215131: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2016
abbey621:

You're mixing apples and oranges and instead of making your point with facts you've chosen to use sentiments and emotional rhetoric. Perhaps you should go and learn about tube tying, there's nothing life threatening about it! You are still missing the point, the woman is the one not satisfied with the contraceptive methods given to her already, the omen is on her to do whatever it takes to get her confidence back not the man. The man as far as I'm concerned has been tolerant enough by even agreeing to family planning. Your assumption that the woman might have had a terrible experience with her previous pregnancies is nothing but assumptions, we might as well assume that she contracted a disease she doesn't want her husband to know about or she's looking for a way to end her marriage due to a new found love, can you see how silly assumptions are grin grin grin The truth is when it comes to the African context, the man is in charge, a loving man might use condoms for a year or two but trust me after awhile he becomes frustrated, the sex life becomes very bland and this will cause friction in the marriage. The other option for him is a vasectomy which is a lot more dangerous than tube tying. Surgery to reconnect the vas deferens (vasectomy reversal) is available but the reversal procedure is difficult. Sometimes a doctor can remove sperm from the testicle in men who have had a vasectomy or a reversal that didn't work. The sperm can then be used for in vitro fertilization. Both vasectomy reversal and sperm retrieval can be expensive, may not be covered by insurance, and may not always work. So in light of this, I see no easier option than for the woman to go for tube tying, since you are so big on sacrifices why aren't you advocating for this.......Can somebody say double standards? grin grin grin

Some people dey yarn sha! I hail bros!
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by 4C2215131: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2016
khattab02:
wait a minute..... How did the Op come to know?? Did they discuss it with him??

grin grin grin

True friends tell each other stuff. If my friend's wife knows all the stuff I know about her, she'll kill him!

Not my fault that he tells me stuff, should I close my ears when he want to unburden his heart? Learnt a lot too via our discussions. I'm sure this is how the OP got to know. BTW do you think women don't talk to their friends too... Like your poor bedroom performance and looming financial disaster?

We all need someone to tell stuff to. It's choosing the right one that is the problem. We are social animals, it's engraved in our DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by peacengine(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2016
If a woman can carry a baby and birth the baby, it's not fair to still expect her to deal with family planning issues on her own. If vasectomy can be reversed, as a man I would do it for my wife na, that way I can do skin to skin afterwards. Let's be fair guys.

1 Like

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2016
peacengine:
If a woman can carry a baby and birth the baby, it's not fair to still expect her to deal with family planning issues on her own. If vasectomy can be reversed, as a man I would do it for my wife na, that way I can do skin to skin afterwards. Let's be fair guys.

So, you're going to go under the knife twice just to show how fair you can be? How about you all all person who doesn't want to get pregnant have her innards tampered with? Have some self respect.
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by peacengine(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Timbuktou:

So, you're going to go under the knife twice just to show how fair you can be? How about you all all person who doesn't want to get pregnant have her innards tampered with? Have some self respect.

In this case if nothing happens to the three kids they already have why will he need a reversal? Dude our women go under the knife several times to have kids. Let's be considerate bro, I will do it for my wife if required.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2016
Well I just think she doesn't just want to take in, besides they should talk more about it, because I think she assumes the birth pills can fail so the last resort a condom.
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by smartigo: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2016
We argue unnecessary on minor things that just require both wisdom n understanding.

The husband should use condom which will make him last longer and satisfy his wife. Once that is done, he then do away with condom and employ the withdrawal method. Or the wife gets a female condom. Lobatan!
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2016
Kennydoc:

On the contrary, she isn't very well informed.
The luteal phase of the menstrual cycle is generally safe for all women. Within 24 hours of ovulation, the egg is already dead. That woman cannot get pregnant till some days after the next menses. For an average 28 day-cycle, it means the woman has at least 13 days post ovulation in which there is zero chance of conception, before the next menses. Why can't she give her husband these 13 days, while she insists on condoms on the other days?

If this is the level of Nigerian doctors I pity the woman over there, they deserve way better care. You are talking like a textbook with no proper training in practice and no proper clinical reasoning skills. Just ask yourself what happens with a cycle that is under hormonal contraceptive? There is no cycle. When their is a failure in appliance of the used contra-ceptive you have no cycle to rely on and no control on defining the moment of ovulation.

Apart from that, many woman have a irregular cycle and defining the exact moment of ovulation aint that easy (that is where fertility clinics get their business from!). You also forgot to mention that you have to count the lifespan of sperm cells too. There are cases found in which spermcells survived 5 days in the female body. Which drastically reduces the available safe days.

#I am pretty shocked that you as a doctor (at least that is what your moniker pretends) are giving this faulty information on a public forum

1 Like

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by RiloKiley: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2016
Tufanja:

[s]
If this is the level of Nigerian doctors I pity the woman over there, they deserve way better care. You are talking like a textbook with no proper training in practice and no proper clinical reasoning skills. [/s]Just ask yourself what happens with a cycle that is under hormonal contraceptive? There is no cycle. When their is a failure in appliance of the used contra-ceptive you have no cycle to rely on and no control on defining the moment of ovulation.

Apart from that, many woman have a irregular cycle and defining the exact moment of ovulation aint that easy (that is where fertility clinics get their business from!). You also forgot to mention that you have to count the lifespan of sperm cells too. There are cases found in which spermcells survived 5 days in the female body. Which drastically reduces the available safe days.
[s]
#I am pretty shocked that you as a doctor (at least that is what your moniker pretends) are giving this faulty information on a public forum[/s]
You passed your message across in a very derogatory manner which was highly unnecessary. He wasn't rude to you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by RiloKiley: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2016
This story is most likely a fabrication like tpiar has said.

Even if its true then we should be pyschologically evaluating and addressing the woman's fears. She cannot condemn her husband to a lifetime of condom use especially when there are better alternatives. It is unfair and unjust and will definitely create friction in the marriage.

What sort of family planning did she do? Implants? Injectables, the coil? Surely there are more reassuring methods for her to engage in that will reassure her and be more efficient at preventing pregnancies. All non-surgical forms of contraception are less than a 100%, even the condom she is thrusting (no pun intended) on her husband.

When sorting out family problems it is best to remember that you are dealing with people who have feelings and desires as well.
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by 124mumsy: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
pentag0nal:

The wife is well educated and she knows that. according to her, she does not want to take any chances of getting pregnant again so the man must settle for condom forever.
my guy the wife no educate anytin boo! how can she be educated and does not understand stages in family planning go educate her fast
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by 124mumsy: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=Medunah post=43082679]
And wat is wrong with a vasectomy?? They don't want no more kids and vasectomy is 100% unlike family planning. I know personally of a woman, my family frnd who asked doctors to remove her womb when she had her sixth child thru CS cos she nd her hubby planned for 4 kids nd dey ended up with six even with family planning. So if a woman can sacrifice this much for d family, aw much more a man? Or are they not In this together?

And am sure u don't know vasectomy is reversible!

And Who wants a man like you b4? #longesthissever [ you must b a witch in d making...
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Kennydoc(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Tufanja:

If this is the level of Nigerian doctors I pity the woman over there, they deserve way better care. You are talking like a textbook with no proper training in practice and no proper clinical reasoning skills. Just ask yourself what happens with a cycle that is under hormonal contraceptive? There is no cycle. When their is a failure in appliance of the used contra-ceptive you have no cycle to rely on and no control on defining the moment of ovulation.

#I am pretty shocked that you as a doctor (at least that is what your moniker pretends) are giving this faulty information on a public forum

Abeg, close your mouth there! Who are you to teach me?
I'm talking about a normal menstrual cycle, and the fact that the luteal phase is generally safe.

Many Roman Catholics don't practice contraception as a result of their denominational faith, yet having intercourse only during the safe period works very well for them.

If the woman isn't confident of the contraceptive method she adopted and will subject her husband to using barrier for the rest of his life, why not forget about whatever method she might have employed and stick to barrier during the unsafe period and no barrier during the safe period?

And did the report mention that she used a hormonal contraceptive? What's your issue with my submission? Even at that, does Copper IUCD stop menses from happening? Even for those taking COC pills, they still bleed when the brown tablets are taken. For the rest, they often have some level of bleeding or spotting, but usually without any ensuing ovulation.

You're talking about sperm lasting for up to 5 days. Who doesn't know that? What has it got to do with the luteal phase of the cycle, after the egg has died? The egg usually doesn't last more than 24 hours after ovulation, so what has the sperm lasting for 5 days got to do with the post-ovulation period?

Abeg take a chill pill: Tabs Chill 500mg stat. It will calm you.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
RiloKiley:

You passed your message across in a very derogatory manner which was highly unnecessary. He wasn't rude to you.

Sorry but if you know a bit about the medical professions you should know it is a serious offense to give incomplete or partly incorrect information and that is exactly what he did. Because we were not talking about a natural cycle but one under contraceptive and he didn't put any disclaimer. The consequences of this type of bad information to the general public (while DR mentioned in moniker) can be huge. I stand up for a good practice and if that is derogating I dont care because I m used to take responsibility above searching for admiration. Think twice before you defend something.

1 Like

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kennydoc:

Abeg, close your mouth there! Who are you to teach me?
I'm talking about a normal menstrual cycle, and the fact that the luteal phase is generally safe.

Many Roman Catholics don't practice contraception as a result of their denominational faith, yet having intercourse only during the safe period works very well for them.

If the woman isn't confident of the contraceptive method she adopted and will subject her husband to using barrier for the rest of his life, why not forget about whatever method she might have employed and stick to barrier during the unsafe period and no barrier during the safe period?

And did the report mention that she used a hormonal contraceptive? What's your issue with my submission? Even at that, does Copper IUCD stop menses from happening? Even for those taking COC pills, they still bleed when the brown tablets are taken. For the rest, they often have some level of bleeding or spotting, but usually without any ensuing ovulation.

You're talking about sperm lasting for up to 5 days. Who doesn't know that? What has it got to do with the luteal phase of the cycle, after the egg has died? The egg usually doesn't last more than 24 hours after ovulation, so what has the sperm lasting for 5 days got to do with the post-ovulation period?

Abeg take a chill pill: Tabs Chill 500mg stat. It will calm you.

Your ignorance is shocking. Your response is a nice try to cover up, but doesnt make much sense at all as it is off point. I can only advice people to not listen to it, and see a qualified professional for their personal tailor made advice. If you have sperm that can stays for instance alive 5 days it means that 5 days before you can even confirm/predict your ovulation you at risk when having intercourse. The sperm cells are right there until the moment the ovulation happens to fertilize the egg. The problem is often more the intercourse before the ovulation than after (at least when you can exactly confirm the ovulation has really happened and you count the lifespan of the egg cell from that right timing, which is often not the case!! hence the big margin that is taken with natural family planning, again natural family planning is NOT for everyone, only regular cycles and very disciplines people who are very good trained and still then the risk is there!!!). I had once a case with a woman who had a double ovulation within a few days. Nature stays unpredictable sometimes!!

Abeg take some intelligence pills.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Kennydoc(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
Tufanja:

Your ignorance is shocking. Your response is a nice try to cover up, but doesnt make much sense at all as it is off point. I can only advice people to not listen to it, and see a qualified professional for their personal tailor made advice. If you have sperm that can stays for instance alive 5 days it means that 5 days before you can even confirm/predict your ovulation you at risk when having intercourse. The sperm cells are right there until the moment the ovulation happens to fertilize the egg. The problem is often more the intercourse before the ovulation than after (at least when you can exactly confirm the ovulation has really happened and you count the lifespan of the egg cell from that right timing, which is often not the case!! hence the big margin that is taken with natural family planning, again natural family planning is NOT for everyone, only regular cycles and very disciplines people who are very good trained and still then the risk is there!!!). I had once a case with a woman who had a double ovulation within a few days. Nature stays unpredictable sometimes!!

Abeg take some intelligence pills.

You are the real ignorant one, and you are damn irritating. If you have a real knowledge of contraception, you wouldn't have spewed the rubbish you just spewed.
Don't you understand what luteal phase of a menstrual cycle is? For crying out loud, I'm talking about the period after ovulation.

Averagely, counting back 14 days from the start of a new menstrual period gives you the safe period (luteal phase) of the last cycle. Even for a woman who has a difference of 5 days between the longest and shortest cycle, a fair estimate can still be made as to the possible days in which ovulation can take place.

And to make it clear to you since you lack detailed understanding, the issue of sperm lasting up to 5 days only matters if intercourse occurs up to 5 days prior to ovulation. In that case, we're looking at a woman with a regular 28 day cycle having intercourse on day 9 of her cycle. That can lead to pregnancy, since the sperm can last till day 14, in which ovulation would likely occur.
For an intercourse that happens say on day 16 of a regular 28 day cycle, or 2 days clear after ovulation, it won't likely lead to pregnancy in most circumstances, as the egg would have died by then.

I mentioned natural family planning done by Catholics to let you know that it works for many people. These are people who don't even use condoms, yet still manage to prevent pregnancy, even in unsafe periods. How much more couples that combine it with barrier methods?
And yes, I never said it works for everybody. I only used that illustration to make a point.

I asked you two questions: do women using Copper IUCD and those using COC pills bleed? I'm waiting for your answer.
When you're done with that, tell me the mechanisms of action of copper IUCD.

You clearly have inadequate knowledge, and I will advise you to seek for more knowledge. Don't come here and be yapping porous stuff.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Ishilove: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
KingTom:
female cup that contains spermicide. What I'm saying Is the thing go dey inside the Toto dey kill all the sperm wey dey enter there grin
Won't that be uncomfortable for the woman? I mean with all the activity going on down there... undecided
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kennydoc:

You are the real ignorant one, and you are damn irritating. If you have a real knowledge of contraception, you wouldn't have spewed the rubbish you just spewed.
Don't you understand what luteal phase of a menstrual cycle is? For crying out loud, I'm talking about the period after ovulation.

Averagely, counting back 14 days from the start of a new menstrual period gives you the safe period (luteal phase) of the last cycle. Even for a woman who has an interval of 5 days between the longest and shortest cycle, a fair estimate can still be made as to the possible days in which ovulation can take place.

And to make it clear to you since you lack detailed understanding, the issue of sperm lasting up to 5 days only matters if intercourse occurs up to 5 days prior to ovulation. In that case, we're looking at a woman with a regular 28 day cycle having intercourse on day 9 of her cycle. That can lead to pregnancy, since the sperm can last till day 14, in which ovulation would likely occur.
For an intercourse that happens say on day 16 of a regular 28 day cycle, or 2 days clear after ovulation, it won't likely lead to pregnancy in most circumstances, as the egg would have died by then.

I mentioned natural family planning done by Catholics to let you know that it works for many people. These are people who don't even use condoms, yet still manage to prevent pregnancy, even in unsafe periods. How much more couples that combine it with barrier methods?
And yes, I never said it works for everybody. I only used that illustration to make a point.

I asked you two questions: do women using Copper IUCD and those using COC pills bleed? I'm waiting for your answer.
When you're done with that, tell me the mechanisms of action of copper IUCD.

You clearly have inadequate knowledge, and I will advise you to seek for more knowledge. Don't come here and be yapping porous stuff.

Strong WARNING to not take this Dr. serious. I am not going into discussion with what is clearly a fake Dr. or someone who should never have his degree. I am off to my nightshift. Case closed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Kennydoc(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Tufanja:

Strong WARNING to not take this Dr. serious. I am not going into discussion with what is clearly a fake Dr. or someone who should never have his degree. I am off to my nightshift. Case closed.

I'm giving you a challenge right now:
Counter ANY of the assertions I made there with facts. Bring up facts from any Ob/Gyn resource. You can post the link in your comment so that the other people you're 'instructing' can see for themselves. I'm eagerly waiting for you.

In fact, you can invite you senior colleagues to come and counter my points. I'm taking it further away from you.
You think I'm one that you can intimidate. You don't have enough stuff to do that yet.

A doctor that doesn't understand what luteal phase of a menstrual cycle is, has not business discussing contraception.

Going for night shift.... Hahaha. Trying to make yourself feel important. What has your going for night shift got to do with what we're discussing?
I was waiting for you to take my points and dissect them, just like I did yours, but it's obvious you have nothing to present, rather than insult.
Sorry, but I won't go down to your level.

And BTW, this link explains my point about luteal phase and the egg lasting about 24 hours after ovulation.
If you point out other parts of my post you disagree with, I will back them up.
http://menstrupedia.com/articles/physiology/cycle-phases

This one is about IUDs. Take note of this statement:
"a copper IUD may cause more bleeding and cramping during periods."
www.familyplanning.org.nz/advice/contraception/intra-uterine-device-iud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by KingTom(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

Won't that be uncomfortable for the woman? I mean with all the activity going on down there... undecided
you know I should be asking you. It's uncomfortable and sometimes very very difficult to get in or get out for that matter. Probably why it's not used by a lot of people. Besides, depending on the ACTIVITIES and the ACTIVATOR the comfort may vary if you catch my drift wink
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
KingTom:
you know I should be asking you. It's uncomfortable and sometimes very very difficult to get in or get out for that matter. Probably why it's not used by a lot of people. Besides, depending on the ACTIVITIES and the ACTIVATOR the comfort may vary if you catch my drift wink
If you ask me, I will not give you an answer because I don't even know how the thing looks like, talk of USING it cheesy
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by KingTom(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

If you ask me, I will not give you an answer because I don't even know how the thing looks like, talk of USING it cheesy

they come in different shapes and sizes different sizes different colours grin they can be used or rather they are used for a lot more than intercourse in fact sex is one of thier auxiliary functions. Why am I spending my Saturday evening talking about pessaries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How A Mother Tricks Her Baby Into Sleeping / Have I Done The Right Things? / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.