Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex (43020 Views)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
KingTom:
they come in different shapes and sizes different sizes different colours grin they can be used or rather they are used for a lot more than intercourse in fact sex is one of thier auxiliary functions. Why am I spending my Saturday evening talking about pessaries
Ehen!! cheesy

Oya post pisshure na grin
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by khattab02: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
4C2215131:

True friends tell each other stuff. If my friend's wife knows all the stuff I know about her, she'll kill him!

Not my fault that he tells me stuff, should I close my ears when he want to unburden his heart? Learnt a lot too via our discussions. I'm sure this is how the OP got to know. BTW do you think women don't talk to their friends too... Like your poor bedroom performance and looming financial disaster?

We all need someone to tell stuff to. It's choosing the right one that is the problem. We are social animals, it's engraved in our DNA.
hmmm........ I think I quite agree with the point.

Nice observation!
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Mamatee07: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
peacengine:

In this case if nothing happens to the three kids they already have why will he need a reversal? Dude our women go under the knife several times to have kids. Let's be considerate bro, I will do it for my wife if required.
God bless you, the woman carried pregnancy for 9months each, about 2 and a half years of her life with the vomiting, bloating an everything involved.then went through 3 deliveries that she could have died during. And he can't go under the knife twice abi but she should her tubes tied abi. See wickedness

1 Like

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
MirandaPrestly:

As a person who has been through three difficult pregnancies and three Caesarean sections, I understand why a woman would say "no more babies" and actually do something about it.
However, I think she should take a step further by studying her cycle for six months. That should be enough time to give her a good idea of how her body works. During her safe period, the CD isn't necessary. When she is unsafe, her husband should use it. It's only for a few days anyway. Like someone rightly said, no method is 100% effective. She isn't entirely wrong for wanting to be safe, but compromise is necessary in marriage. There has to be a middle ground somewhere, to reduce friction in the relationship.

This is the right solution IMO...she should agree to unprotected sex during the unsafe periods and let the husband dive in when safe.
This ought not to be an issue sha...simple communication (heart to heart discussion) and understanding should resolve this.

1 Like

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by KingTom(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

Ehen!! cheesy

Oya post pisshure na grin
oya woju o grin

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Ishilove: 1:11am On Feb 21, 2016
KingTom:
oya woju o grin
What tha?!? shocked

But these things look like baby suckers na. How are they supposed to fit down there? undecided

See J and S. In fact, S looks like that thing they use to smoke
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by KingTom(m): 7:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

What tha?!? shocked

But these things look like baby suckers na. How are they supposed to fit down there? undecided

See J and S. In fact, S looks like that thing they use to smoke
P and A look like engagement rings but C D and F yeah those ones are definitely common. S? Of course it will fit in that's for treatment na not intercourse . These ones are the ones you should be familiar with, one shows a woman lubricating it with spermicide gel am d the other shows the contraceptive diaphragm alone. People hardly use this Sha due to the reasons you gave embarassed

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Dheartless: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2016
eyinjuege:

The man should get a vasectomy. Faster, easier to perform and more effective.
it may not be reversable
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by drnoel: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2016
Kennydoc:

You are the real ignorant one, and you are damn irritating. If you have a real knowledge of contraception, you wouldn't have spewed the rubbish you just spewed.
Don't you understand what luteal phase of a menstrual cycle is? For crying out loud, I'm talking about the period after ovulation.

Averagely, counting back 14 days from the start of a new menstrual period gives you the safe period (luteal phase) of the last cycle. Even for a woman who has a difference of 5 days between the longest and shortest cycle, a fair estimate can still be made as to the possible days in which ovulation can take place.

And to make it clear to you since you lack detailed understanding, the issue of sperm lasting up to 5 days only matters if intercourse occurs up to 5 days prior to ovulation. In that case, we're looking at a woman with a regular 28 day cycle having intercourse on day 9 of her cycle. That can lead to pregnancy, since the sperm can last till day 14, in which ovulation would likely occur.
For an intercourse that happens say on day 16 of a regular 28 day cycle, or 2 days clear after ovulation, it won't likely lead to pregnancy in most circumstances, as the egg would have died by then.

I mentioned natural family planning done by Catholics to let you know that it works for many people. These are people who don't even use condoms, yet still manage to prevent pregnancy, even in unsafe periods. How much more couples that combine it with barrier methods?
And yes, I never said it works for everybody. I only used that illustration to make a point.

I asked you two questions: do women using Copper IUCD and those using COC pills bleed? I'm waiting for your answer.
When you're done with that, tell me the mechanisms of action of copper IUCD.

You clearly have inadequate knowledge, and I will advise you to seek for more knowledge. Don't come here and be yapping porous stuff.

.....and u expect him to answer ur jamb question shey? U get time. Instead of u to move on and walk away u are bordering urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have I Done The Right Things? / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat / The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.