Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) (74803 Views)

Re:Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Secret Service, Before It's Too Late / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Pat Utomi Tears His Biafra Ministerial Appointment Letter In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by AceRoyal: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Those eyes remind me of the movie "Brave heart" by Mel Gibson.tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by wordcat(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Love Machine:
Shey your buhari never enter jail before?

What about OBJ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by PhockPhockMan: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
seunmsg:

According to the federal government, he's guilty of treason, inciting people to violence, smuggling radio transmitter into the country etc. It is left for the court to decide if he's guilty on not.

Verdict according to Buhari.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by kingofchess(m): 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Go play with crayons...and avoid issues beyond your cranium capacity undecided
I will need a drawing sheet.....so dat I can draw ur useless and senseless KANU...trust me I will definitely use the crayon on him. don't quote me again cuz u r still a toddler.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
Meanwhile APC and buhari made $1 = N400+ i believe some yorubas dont have conscience by supporting a certificateless man.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Verdict according to Buhari.

The judge will decide the case and not Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Alekkz(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
seunmsg:

According to the federal government, he's guilty of treason, inciting people to violence, smuggling radio transmitter into the country etc. It is left for the court to decide if he's guilty on not.
which treason biko? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Alekkz(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
seunmsg:

actually buhari will

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Alekkz:
which treason biko? undecided

Go and ask officials of federal ministry of justice who are prosecuting him.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by wordcat(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
aflame100:
KALU, You think you are stubborn, no problem by the time they are done with you; you will know how far. meanwhile, his fair complexion is turning dark! lol, what Ojukwu with all his attempt couldn't achieve; you think you this bloody and unguided civilian can achieve it. you will be jail for treasonous felony.

Fulanis are gradually wiping out the good people of Berom yet Yakubu Gowon could not say anything about that because of shame.

Your children will read about Kanu and they will remember him just as Ojukwu's name is always on your mind. TgfGf

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
omenka:
Beginning to feel sorry for him. smiley

To those whom this simple comment might hurt, let me take a moment to say I wish there is something I could do to help you guys. cheesy. I just don't understand why every single thing offend you people. Is life that miserable??

Hate is a silent killer- take note.

Baba passingshot, u don change ur ID again to Omenka grin I dey laugh ooooo grin stay one place na cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
seunmsg:

As it is now, "Buhari" is the judge, he dictates wat goes no before the trial commences.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Face.

This face is that of a man filled with regrets and remorse.

i'm not even ibo but where did you get that thinking from, a man that has thousands if not millions behind him and u are here talking regrets? he is probably feeling like a hero, some people can read meaning into things ernn

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by ayopo10(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by omenka(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Ndo for your kinsmen being Massacred daily by Fulani herdsmen.
Ndo for them too. Happy? cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by aflame100(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
wordcat:

Fulanis are gradually wiping out the good people of Berom yet Yakubu Gowon could not say anything about that because of shame.

Your children will read about Kanu and they will remember him just as Ojukwu's name is always on your mind. TgfGf

Oh! Yes, they will read about him after he might have paid the sacrifice of a stupidity and foolishness with his miserable soul.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by PhockPhockMan: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
[size=18pt]
MEANWHILE

[/size]

Kanu, through his lead counsel, Chief Chuks Muoma, SAN, vehemently opposed the application which he said grossly lacked merit.
He argued that section 36(4) of the 1999 constitution made no provision for masquerades to testify in a trial ‎involving an alleged act of treason.
“An accused person under our jurisprudence and justice ad‎ministration must be confronted with his accusers eye-ball to eye-ball.
“My lord we operate an accusatorial‎ system of procedure under the common law. Justice must not only be done but must be seen to have been done.
“It is not within common sense to malign and accuse someone in public and apply to try him in the bedroom. Having been accused in public we want to also be tried in public.
“We therefore urge this court not to allow masquerades to testify before it. We want to see their faces and ask them questions. As masquerades, how will the court be able to gauge their demeanour and body language? Is it by the rhythm of their dance steps?
“The tenets of justice outweigh this application and we urge my lord to reject it. It has no merit whatsoever. Secret trial is for terrorism charge, it is not for the type of offence for which these defendants were charged.
“Secret trial does not apply in a case of treasonable felony or involvement in alleged ‎unlawful society. During the trial we will prove to them that we are not an illegal organisation”, Muoma added.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
aflame100:

Oh! Yes, they will read about him after he might have paid the sacrifice of a stupidity and foolishness with his miserable soul.

cheesycheesygrin

aflame100:
KALU, You think you are stubborn, no problem by the time they are done with you; you will know how far. meanwhile, his fair complexion is turning dark! lol, what Ojukwu with all his attempt couldn't achieve; you think you this bloody and unguided civilian can achieve it. you will be jail for treasonous felony.

Bekee bu agbara cheesy What's the name of your teacher abi school again? You deserve some refund; Go for it cheesy cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by endoski: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Face.

yoruba!!!!!!. you saw a happy,handsome looking kanu today nd u saw no other thing to type than dis shit..did he tel u he's regretting?

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
wordcat:

EVEN THO I AM NOT IGBO, it makes no sense saying Ojukwu didn't make it so a civilian can't, if most creators, human rights activist, inventors think, nothing would be achieved, so you are saying you can't be a billionaire as no one in entire family has ever been one, some Nigerians way of thinking is so embarrassing, let the guy fight for his people, i love my ibo friends and all but if people keep agitating for freedom for over 50 years abeg make them give them jare and let people stop the hating.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by titoetal(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
[size=18pt]
MEANWHILE

[/size]

Kanu, through his lead counsel, Chief Chuks Muoma, SAN, vehemently opposed the application which he said grossly lacked merit.
He argued that section 36(4) of the 1999 constitution made no provision for masquerades to testify in a trial ‎involving an alleged act of treason.
“An accused person under our jurisprudence and justice ad‎ministration must be confronted with his accusers eye-ball to eye-

“We therefore urge this court not to allow masquerades to testify before it. We want to see their faces and ask them questions. As masquerades, how will the court be able to gauge their demeanour and body language? Is it by the rhythm of their dance steps?

Interesting stand by the defendant's counsel.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by skyman200(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Not easy sha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
[size=18pt]
MEANWHILE

[/size]

“An accused person under our jurisprudence and justice ad‎ministration must be confronted with his accusers eye-ball to eye-ball.
“My lord we operate an accusatorial‎ system of procedure under the common law. Justice must not only be done but must be seen to have been done.
“It is not within common sense to malign and accuse someone in public and apply to try him in the bedroom. Having been accused in public we want to also be tried in public.
“We therefore urge this court not to allow masquerades to testify before it. We want to see their faces and ask them questions. As masquerades, how will the court be able to gauge their demeanour and[b] body language? Is it by the rhythm of their dance steps? [/b]
“The tenets of justice outweigh this application and we urge my lord to reject it. It has no merit whatsoever. Secret trial is for terrorism charge, it is not for the type of offence for which these defendants were charged.
“Secret trial does not apply in a case of treasonable felony or involvement in alleged ‎unlawful society. During the trial we will prove to them that we are not an illegal organisation”, Muoma added.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Pwhitelaw(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
fearNORTH:
The mandela of our time.....

Posterity will forever remain kind to your lineage

Secret Trials, Concealed Identity of Witnesses... all these point to a sinister agenda being machinated by Buhari and his government.

There shall be no secret trials!!! No and No again to secret trials,

No and no again to paid false witnesses!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Ofemannnu: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Go play with crayons...and avoid issues beyond your cranium capacity undecided
lols

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by biafratownforum: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
ovadozes:
what is justice??
I was about asking him until I saw this.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Royal155:
Hang on there my role model!! The storm will soon be over..
y dnt u go there & represent him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by TheArchangel(f): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Face.

I see defiance and resilience.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Interesting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
Greatest Igbo man Ever.....

Chinua Achebe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
why is he looking like a ghost now?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.