Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) (74802 Views)

Re:Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Secret Service, Before It's Too Late / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Pat Utomi Tears His Biafra Ministerial Appointment Letter In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
No pictures? This story is straight from hell then wink.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by PhockPhockMan: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
One1after:

Typical Ibo man that mock people but still love playing the victim card. What about your kinsmen killed all over Enugu, Ebonyi and those brutally raped in Imo. Hypocrisy runs in your blood.

Who is this attention seeker?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by blackpanda: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Royal155:
Hang on there my role model!! The storm will soon be over..

Oh, but the tornado has barely begun! grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by AMOSBID(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST, WE ARE ONE NIGERIA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
seunmsg:

According to the federal government, he's guilty of treason, inciting people to violence, smuggling radio transmitter into the country etc. It is left for the court to decide if he's guilty on not.
I laugh...did you read what you wrote,according to you "he's guilty and @ d same time it I left for the court to decide" SMH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by DeMekus: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Damn! This is a real man. Even if they kill him today, I'll never forget his struggles for freedom from the zoo, and I'll pass his news to my children, grand children, great grand children. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3419299_nnamdi_jpeg084d47183977abecb5ba15388de7d2e0

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by One1after: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Who is this attention seeker?

Get lost, pathetic loser.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by pasol4real(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
HARDBUOI:
great man taking wat awolowo couldnt stand grin
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by hrworld: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
fearNORTH:
The mandela of our time.....

Posterity will forever remain kind to your lineage

Secret Trials, Concealed Identity of Witnesses... all these point to a sinister agenda being machinated by Buhari and his government.

There shall be no secret trials!!! No and No again to secret trials,

No and no again to paid false witnesses!!!

This is the Mandela of your time? Chai! Education is important in this life.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by BabaO2: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
unnecessary waste of money and time on this guy, an enemy of a nation has been identified and captured,,delete and trash him, then move forward

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by hrworld: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
HARDBUOI:

This one and Awolowo. You dont have any idea who Awolowo was. Go and ask your grandparents.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Royal155:
Or you will soon meet your doom.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by cowgirl9090: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in Igboland

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Chinua Achebe

Why do you have to compare the both .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by wordcat(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
aflame100:

Oh! Yes, they will read about him after he might have paid the sacrifice of a stupidity and foolishness with his miserable soul.

Even his new born son is more popular than you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by kk4kiss(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
the truth is that hausa and yoruba don't like igbos yet dey won't let us go, I sympathize with Nnamdi kanu if truly he is not fighting for his own pocket cos this is the same way we the ppl that re consign cry and shouted for uwazuluike not knowing that he is a traitor and betrayer, going by the way igbos re treated in Nigeria, I wld say let Nigeria let us go still it seems like igbos re the problems of them selfs. Want to use dis opportunity to say that, even with their aggressive attitude, hausa still remain the best tribe in Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
DeMekus:
Damn! This is a real man. Even if they kill him today, I'll never forget his struggles for freedom from the zoo, and I'll pass his news to my children, grand children, great grand children. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3419299_nnamdi_jpeg084d47183977abecb5ba15388de7d2e0
The baboon of iPoD.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by adakoleagbenu: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in Igboland

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Chinua Achebe
See sense. If u no see husband marry now,you go begin blame village pipo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by banmee(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Royal155:

Abiola's supporters said the same thing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by ideatoprince18(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
aflame100:
KALU, You think you are stubborn, no problem by the time they are done with you; you will know how far. meanwhile, his fair complexion is turning dark! lol, what Ojukwu with all his attempt couldn't achieve; you think you this bloody and unguided civilian can achieve it. you will be jail for treasonous felony.
..... What are u saying?? in 1967 a population of less than two million pple held a country of more than 50 million pple to Ransome ..... Nigeria did not win until d British had to supply dem assorted rifles ..... u ear opening your mouth to say rubbish ...... How old are u kid?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=endoski post=43066935]yoruba!!!!!!. you saw a happy,handsome looking kanu today nd u saw no other thing to type than dis shit..did he tel u he's regretting?[/quot
e]

Only a blind person like you will fail to read the frustration on his face. Keep deluding yourself. Hate is killing Kanu gradually.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by photoo: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
HARDBUOI:
oboy wanted to ask, did ojukwu wanited for this? History to me he ran away.hahahaha.......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by photoo: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
HARDBUOI:

oboy wanted to ask, did ojukwu waited for this? History told me he ran away.hahahaha.......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

EVEN THO I AM NOT IGBO, it makes no sense saying Ojukwu didn't make it so a civilian can't, if most creators, human rights activist, inventors think, nothing would be achieved, so you are saying you can't be a billionaire as no one in entire family has ever been one, some Nigerians way of thinking is so embarrassing, let the guy fight for his people, i love my ibo friends and all but if people keep agitating for freedom for over 50 years abeg make them give them jare and let people stop the hating.

Why must you open every of your post with denial of your root?
You are only being clever by half.
You are igbo, period.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

Why must you open every of your post with denial of your root?
You are only being clever by half.
You are igbo, period.

lol, how do i do this... i was going to spill but chose to be the more clever on here, i am from the south, no affiliation what soever with the east but i am open minded enough to understand people and not judge based on tribe, that's an insult to my level of education, if i can't see past peoples tribe, culture, color that's just sad and unintelligent the exact opposite of me, you wouldn't get, so don't bother trying.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by depson(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Plz FG let my people Go#
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by 1miccza: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
seunmsg:

Severe punishment for his sins if the court found him guilty.
What sins are you talking about? Do you know the meaning of the word "sin" at all?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by 1miccza: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
The guy is even looking so fresh and young
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by 1miccza: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
photoo:

oboy wanted to ask, did ojukwu waited for this? History told me he ran away.hahahaha.......

Chaiii Henglish hard ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by PhockPhockMan: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
One1after:

Get lost, pathetic loser.

Thanks.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Eyor1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Datx my hero, we gallant 4 ur back.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Alertz3(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Face.

This face is that of a man filled with regrets and remorse.

The master mind reader. We may not all believe in his approach to self determination, yet in our heart there is this wish and yearning for a better society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.