Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) (74808 Views)

Re:Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Secret Service, Before It's Too Late / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Pat Utomi Tears His Biafra Ministerial Appointment Letter In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by popcykaylah(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
so many nigerians who come here to type nonsense obviously dont know what ''TREASON'' means to any country.if na asian continent this guy try this crap he'd be dead by now.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by shepherdnoble: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Face.

This face is that of a man filled with regrets and remorse.
sorry u hear?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by omenka(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
One1after:

Hypocrite. Your kinsmen were killed few weeks ago in Enugu while some were raped but you dont care since you are only good at stalking omenka for attention. Mschew
Her obsession with me is out of this world. Have told her I'm taken yet she just wouldn't stop. cheesy

Made up my mind to ignore her forever. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by truthspeaks: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
And I suppose if justice rules in his favor, it ddnt take its cause.
seunmsg:
He should wear whatever he likes, what matters is that justice must take its cause.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by aflame100(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=wordcat post=43070558]

Even his new born son is more popular than you[/quotcc

Popular indeed! he was not even know. And people don't care to know a CRIMINAL like him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by tallfish145(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Suffering for no meaningful cause

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
ovadozes:

I laugh...did you read what you wrote,according to you "he's guilty and @ d same time it I left for the court to decide" SMH

Show me where I wrote that he's guilty.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by aflame100(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
petkoffDrake:

Ewu sambisa... U that a cattle rearer is rulling are u sensnsible or guided? Fool! Buhari has used you all brain for travelling sacrifice... If buhari is not afraid of d igbos,let a pin scratch his skin...then u will know ndi Igbo ji mmadu.... Zooish mad dog

Don't worry! He will be send to jail accordingly. That is where he rightfully belong. and heaven will not fall.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by cole265(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
attackgat:

A man who is proudly flying his 'colours' in court is who you think has regrets? I laugh in Igbo

Bad people. You will push this guy to his death.

There is pleasure in watching madness...but no one wants to be mad.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by cole265(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
byteem:

NO U HAVE IT WRONG .. THATS THE FACE OF A MAN.. WHOSE NAME IS CARVED IN HISTORY... WHO WILL BE REMEMBERED BY GENERATIONS YET UNBORN WHEN THE BIAFRA STORY IS TOLD .. THATS THE FACE OF A MAN WHO IS DETERMINED TO PAY THE PRICE FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES IN ..

WHAT WILL YOU BE REMEMBERED FOR...

Why not you? Wicked!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Mckennedy: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
seunmsg:

Severe punishment for his sins if the court found him guilty.

IF? Why haven't they since over 4 months now? Isn't it funny?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Mckennedy: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
idupaul:

I meant he is aging super rapidly ooo..the way it's going if he is not granted bail before December he will look like Buhari's age mate oo.. and he looks frustrated

Did he complaint to you and your kins? Why drink panadol for Nnamdi Kanu's headache?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mckennedy:

IF? Why haven't they since over 4 months now? Isn't it funny?

The wheels of justice grinds slowly. Full trial will start next month, cross your fingers and wait for the outcome. No need to be in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Mckennedy: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
aflame100:

Don't worry! He will be send to jail accordingly. That is where he rightfully belong. and heaven will not fall.

Clap for ya sef,,, myopic minded why not take over the case and jail him ya sef? E-warrior!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Mckennedy: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
seunmsg:

The wheels of justice grinds slowly. Full trial will start next month, cross your fingers and wait for the outcome. No need to be in a hurry.

You're only consoling ya sef! Keep on waiting. .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by TheArchangel(f): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
IYANGBALI:
i did not saw anything o
Better saw. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Mckennedy: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
DeMekus:
For those who didn't get the picture. This is the Nnamdi that the Yoruba people propagated is languishing in prison. grin grin grin

No mind dem jare!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by aflame100(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mckennedy:

Clap for ya sef,,, myopic minded why not take over the case and jail him ya sef? E-warrior!

He deserve it. because he called for it so he will have it.
jail him! jail him!! jail him!!! Jail KANU the CRIMINAL.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bros, nothing do you!! Help the APC government with some entertainment, it seems that's the ONLY THING they can Provide these days
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Ochinex(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
kk4kiss:
the truth is that hausa and yoruba don't like igbos yet dey won't let us go, I sympathize with Nnamdi kanu if truly he is not fighting for his own pocket cos this is the same way we the ppl that re consign cry and shouted for uwazuluike not knowing that he is a traitor and betrayer, going by the way igbos re treated in Nigeria, I wld say let Nigeria let us go still it seems like igbos re the problems of them selfs. Want to use dis opportunity to say that, even with their aggressive attitude, hausa still remain the best tribe in Nigeria

Hausa the best tribe in Nigeria? ?? sorry for you life. you are not an igbo boy, stop being wonna be.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Ochinex(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
ideatoprince18:
..... What are u saying?? in 1967 a population of less than two million pple held a country of more than 50 million pple to Ransome ..... Nigeria did not win until d British had to supply dem assorted rifles ..... u ear opening your mouth to say rubbish ...... How old are u kid?

not only supplying the losers weapons, they sent troops to Nigeria, USA ,Russia,Egypt, helped Nigeria with Weapons but British helped Nigeria with weapons and troops. But still couldn't defeat Biafra,until British threatened Biafra with NUCLEAR WEAPON and Biafrans had no food. this made Biafra soldiers to retreat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by One1after: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
omenka:
Her obsession with me is out of this world. Have told her I'm taken yet she just wouldn't stop. cheesy

Made up my mind to ignore her forever. grin

She is lonely and pained, ignoring her makes her weep bitterly. Lmaooo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
banmee:

Abiola's supporters said the same thing.

Who's this idiot?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by discusant: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Royal155:
Hang on there my role model!! The storm will soon be over..

That's him --Nnamdi kanu, the most celebrated freedom fighter in Africa - after Nelson Mandela. haters go and die shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by banmee(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
emrain:

Who's this idiot?

The guy who fathered your father. wink wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by discusant: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
The way Nigeria armed forces open fire on unarmed Biafra activists today reminds one of the way Apartheid forces in South Africa were opening fire on unarmed black South Africans in Soweto.

Nnamdi kanu's followers are trained, they have history behind them.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by discusant: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
[size=18pt]
MEANWHILE

[/size]

Kanu, through his lead counsel, Chief Chuks Muoma, SAN, vehemently opposed the application which he said grossly lacked merit.
He argued that section 36(4) of the 1999 constitution made no provision for masquerades to testify in a trial ‎involving an alleged act of treason.
“An accused person under our jurisprudence and justice ad‎ministration must be confronted with his accusers eye-ball to eye-ball.
“My lord we operate an accusatorial‎ system of procedure under the common law. Justice must not only be done but must be seen to have been done.
“It is not within common sense to malign and accuse someone in public and apply to try him in the bedroom. Having been accused in public we want to also be tried in public.
“We therefore urge this court not to allow masquerades to testify before it. We want to see their faces and ask them questions. As masquerades, how will the court be able to gauge their demeanour and body language? Is it by the rhythm of their dance steps?
“The tenets of justice outweigh this application and we urge my lord to reject it. It has no merit whatsoever. Secret trial is for terrorism charge, it is not for the type of offence for which these defendants were charged.
“Secret trial does not apply in a case of treasonable felony or involvement in alleged ‎unlawful society. During the trial we will prove to them that we are not an illegal organisation”, Muoma added.

Secret Trial?
Nnamdi Kanu is not Ken Saro Wiwa. Buhari is copying Abacha's mode - full time. But this is another century; while Buhari still lives in the last century - the century of Buhari's West Germany. Buhari cannot afford to put Nigeria in flames with his secret trial mindset.
Even Hitler may not contemplate secret trial.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by famzynet: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
My Hero, my Hero. We are proud of you brother! Dullardino will soon apologise to you and ask you for the way forward because he is obviously confused on how to pilot the affairs of this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Face.

This face is that of a man filled with regrets and remorse.
Does ur brain interpret a fearless man as 'remorseful' man? you need a 'brainologist'
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by idupaul: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mckennedy:

Did he complaint to you and your kins? Why drink panadol for Nnamdi Kanu's headache?

No he didn't. .I am just praying that he will write second letter of apology to Buhari before awusa people kill him for us oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by endoski: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=BermudaTriangle post=43071041][/quote]oboi go sleep jor nd stop carrying his cross,shebi na kanu dy kuje?abi na u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.