Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) (74816 Views)

Re:Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Secret Service, Before It's Too Late / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Pat Utomi Tears His Biafra Ministerial Appointment Letter In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by vickylala239: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by payosehtor(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Blood still flows from Benue...they need all the sympathy and mourning possible. Try next bus home again bro...
But nobody sympathizes with Ipob headsd brought down by stray bullets,talkless mourning for slain Ipob enko?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Ricswagger: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
how can you feel sorry for someone who is of no concern to you.

Feel sorry for your kinsmen killed daily by Fulani herdsmen in Benue

pls don't mind dat omenka of a fool,the ineffectual apc olodo, a nairaland charlatan and an internet abobaku who could not read the date of a tweet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Janelstan: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Face.

This face is that of a man filled with regrets and remorse.
you lie look well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
One1after:

Hypocrite. Your kinsmen were killed few weeks ago in Enugu while some were raped but you dont care since you are only good at stalking omenka for attention. Mschew
continue following me new moniker after the mods banned your old one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by somatrix(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Royal155:
Hang on there my role model!! The storm will soon be over..

rain don begin fall? We never begin experience storm here o.....heat wan kill person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by muscoliscious(f): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Face.

O no na ndo afu onwa, Know that of the people who wants u to be useful in life first and before that receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by mindtricks: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
seunmsg:
He should wear whatever he likes, what matters is that justice must take its cause.

There ain't no "justice", it's "just us".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by luggy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
GOD is wit u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by valx2: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Akaujaa:
IPOB miscreants, come chop. Food don done.
And You are ODUDUWA miscreant.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
discusant:

That's him --Nnamdi kanu, the most celebrated freedom fighter in Africa - after Nelson Mandela. haters go and die shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
He will defeat them all..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by charlsoo1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na only him waka come?

Please, when is Chelsea next match? grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by jewelofafrica(f): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
aflame100:
KALU, You think you are stubborn, no problem by the time they are done with you; you will know how far. meanwhile, his fair complexion is turning dark! lol, what Ojukwu with all his attempt couldn't achieve; you think you this bloody and unguided civilian can achieve it. you will be jail for treasonous felony.

I keep asking this question, the much hatred for the IPOB ppl as displayed by most parts of Nigeria......still you ppl don't want to let them go! Why? I'm not in support of the secession BUT only because I love the Igbos simple! If you are infuriated by their cause it means you place no value on them, if your mother's son determines to break away from your family, will you kill him for it? Won't you plead for him to see reason and forego his grievances? Stop the hate! Give peace a chance! GEJ would have called for dialogue and set up a panel for Nnamdi kalu. I'm proudly a southerner..... south-south for sure! I love my country because its mine, not because its better.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by iSlayer: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

EVEN THO I AM NOT IGBO, it makes no sense saying Ojukwu didn't make it so a civilian can't, if most creators, human rights activist, inventors think, nothing would be achieved, so you are saying you can't be a billionaire as no one in entire family has ever been one, some Nigerians way of thinking is so embarrassing, let the guy fight for his people, i love my ibo friends and all but if people keep agitating for freedom for over 50 years abeg make them give them jare and let people stop the hating.

Okay. This guy is making sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by iSlayer: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
IYANGBALI:
why is he looking like a ghost now?

Put on your glasses.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Omenkata: 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
omenka:
Ndo for them too. Happy? cheesycheesy

Hello my doppelganger it's nice to know that you've gotten over the lost of Rivers state.

Which state are we taking now?
edo?

ok let's take the Senate away from David mark first grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by osusuallstars: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
DSS AND BUHARI IS JUST USING A DELAY TACTICS TO KEEP THIS GUY FURTHER IN PRISON
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by omenka(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:

Hello my doppelganger it's nice to know that you've gotten over the lost of Rivers state.

Which state are we taking now?
edo?

ok let's take the Senate away from David mark first grin

You see MizMyColi, this is one of such people/comments I was talking about earlier.

Imagine how difficult it is for one to fold one's "fingers" and just "waka pass" in the face of such unwarranted provocation and not take back one's pound of flesh when the opportunity presents itself...

#In Don Michael Coleone's voice: just when I want to get out, they pull me back in...

It is just so damn hard...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2016
iSlayer:

Okay. This guy is making sense.

Thanks man, I don't see why there is a lot of hate and little real love, I actually love Nigeria the way it is but if you guys want your freedom, let them give you at least we would have free access to travel into each others country and still see, hang out and you guys can finally rest from all this fight and trauma u all have to endure all the time your tribe comes in question.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:15am On Feb 20, 2016
iSlayer:

Put on your glasses.
no you do that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by MizMyColi(f): 12:45am On Feb 20, 2016
omenka:
You see MizMyColi, this is one of such people/comments I was talking about earlier.

Imagine how difficult it is for one to fold one's "fingers" and just "waka pass" in the face of such unwarranted provocation and not take back one's pound of flesh when the opportunity presents itself...

#In Don Michael Coleone's voice: just when I want to get out, they pull me back in...

smiley
Good Morning.

I'm going to speak unhinged here.

When I had a fight with you on here, someone on here told me something which resonated.
She told me to thank you for the attitudes about me which you were bringing to light.‎
She told me not to be angry about the experience but instead try to see the reason behind all that I was experiencing at the time.

So, I took it on myself to forgive you, myself, and everyone else. I didn't want to see your moniker and feel any animosity.

I took yours personal because I felt betrayal.
All the same, through you, I learned compassion like I never have. I had lots of folks who decried my political journey, I wasn't sure of myself at a point, but I'm here today, and I have no regrets whatsoever. None whatsoever. I may have stopped NL politics, but I still have flair for politics, and when I return, it'll be as a minister of reconciliation, as one who is passionate about the people, and not sycophantingly opposing or supporting an individual. Nigeria is way bigger.

Today, when anyone insults me on here, and I rem‎ember how I have been with you, and how I see you now, it's easy to let go.

Omenka, it is possible to bless and pray for a person who wishes you untimely death and evil.
smileysmiley I am not telling you what I have never practiced my darlingsmiley

But the big question is...
What do you want to become?
Why do you want to become what you want to become?

Do you desire to be better?
Do you feel that there is really no gain in replying insults etc? Do you feel that there is really no gain in insulting others?

If you are convinced from a depth within you, then please let nothing deter you.
If you spend the first five minutes of your morning in meditation and connecting to your higherself through silencing your mind, you will reap untold benefits.

Take my darling friend's modus of relating with you on here as an avenue to grow; to ascend.
You will have truly overcome when you can look at his comments and smile, and wish him well.

Pain only feeds on more pain.
It cannot feed on joy and love because it is indigestible.
Take this as an opportunity to rise above human induced pain.
Let go of negative energies. Breathe them out.
Be at peacewink

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by One1after: 12:52am On Feb 20, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
continue following me new moniker after the mods banned your old one

What is this thing saying? Go play with sand jor.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by jlinkd78(m): 2:08am On Feb 20, 2016
seunmsg:
He should wear whatever he likes, what matters is that justice must take its cause.
course not cause. Ppl like u is why Nnamdi believe something is fundamentally wrong in d zoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 3:12am On Feb 20, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in Igboland

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Chinua Achebe

I pity you sha,say he's the greatest man to you don't generalize for others,don't sit in your room and decide for people. He's in that prison and am sure others are doing their business and some will be laughing at him. What has he achieved compared to Peter Obi? Compared to Obiano? Compared to Sulivan Chime? Compared to Donald duke or Akpabio? If you get Biafra as a nation that's an achievement? It won't be developed? Your choice of greatness is skewed. God help you folks.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Omenkata: 5:09am On Feb 20, 2016
[s]
omenka:

[/s]

blah blah black sheep have you any wool?
yes sir yes sir three bags full grin
one for omenka
one for ngeneukwenu
and one for that sore looser call demdem grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 20, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
[size=18pt]
MEANWHILE

[/size]

Kanu, through his lead counsel, Chief Chuks Muoma, SAN, vehemently opposed the application which he said grossly lacked merit.
He argued that section 36(4) of the 1999 constitution made no provision for masquerades to testify in a trial ‎involving an alleged act of treason.
“An accused person under our jurisprudence and justice ad‎ministration must be confronted with his accusers eye-ball to eye-ball.
“My lord we operate an accusatorial‎ system of procedure under the common law. Justice must not only be done but must be seen to have been done.
“It is not within common sense to malign and accuse someone in public and apply to try him in the bedroom. Having been accused in public we want to also be tried in public.
“We therefore urge this court not to allow masquerades to testify before it. We want to see their faces and ask them questions. As masquerades, how will the court be able to gauge their demeanour and body language? Is it by the rhythm of their dance steps?
“The tenets of justice outweigh this application and we urge my lord to reject it. It has no merit whatsoever. Secret trial is for terrorism charge, it is not for the type of offence for which these defendants were charged.
“Secret trial does not apply in a case of treasonable felony or involvement in alleged ‎unlawful society. During the trial we will prove to them that we are not an illegal organisation”, Muoma added.

You can identify a sound lawyer at a distance.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by spartanobad(m): 5:54am On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Face.

u must b a blind guy then
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by josephmbonu: 6:08am On Feb 20, 2016
Freedom is fast apporching !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by zicoraads: 6:34am On Feb 20, 2016
omenka:

There is no 'getting out' for you.
You are too deep innit to want to pull out.

I didn't even know you recovered. After the back to back victories, some of us were beginning to fear for your well being embarassed grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by camelus: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2016
seunmsg:

According to the federal government, he's guilty of treason, inciting people to violence, smuggling radio transmitter into the country etc. It is left for the court to decide if he's guilty on not.
A republican mural in Belfast ,

The right of nations to self-determination (from
German: Selbstbestimmungsrecht der Völker) is a cardinal principle in modern international law (commonly regarded as a jus cogens rule), binding, as such, on the United Nations as authoritative interpretation of the Charter’s norms. [1][2] It states that nations, based on respect for the principle of equal rights and fair
equality of opportunity , have the right to freely choose their sovereignty and international
political status with no interference. [3] This principle can be traced to the Atlantic Charter , signed on 14 August 1941, by Franklin D. Roosevelt , President of the United States of America, and Winston Churchill , Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, who pledged The Eight Principal points of the Charter. [4] It also is derived from principles espoused by President Woodrow Wilson following World War I, after which some new nation states were formed, or previous states were revived after the dissolution of empires. The principle does not state how the decision is to be made, nor what the outcome should be, whether it be
independence, federation, protection , some form of autonomy or full assimilation .[5] Neither does it state what the delimitation between nations should be— nor what constitutes a nation. There are conflicting definitions and legal criteria for determining which groups may legitimately claim the right to self-determination. [6]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Mckennedy: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2016
idupaul:

No he didn't. .I am just praying that he will write second letter of apology to Buhari before awusa people kill him for us oo

Stop drinking panadol for him,, he isn't complaining..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) by Mckennedy: 7:14am On Feb 20, 2016
aflame100:

He deserve it. because he called for it so he will have it.
jail him! jail him!! jail him!!! Jail KANU the CRIMINAL.

What did he call for? And what holding you from jailing him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.