Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Don't Really Have A Title For This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Really Have A Title For This (922 Views)

I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? / Give this picture a title. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Really Have A Title For This by vanqwerty: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
closed
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by Creamish(f): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
TRUST...

D'u trust her?
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by Elosky20: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
fuckgratulations
So you are having unprotected sex with a woman you are nt married to. and she is even living with you. pls dont come here to beg us to pray for u in the future o,
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by vanqwerty: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Creamish:
TRUST...

D'u trust her?
I used to trust her but now.....
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by StPete: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Both of you are acting childish.

First things first, why must a lady you're not married to start living full time in your house. It's obvious you hav enough money so why not pay her bride price and do the right thing?
She knows u don't own her yet so she's free as a bird to hav affairs with others.

Another mistake is dating someone who works in d same place with u. This one is even worse than I can imagine cos both of you will never be as free as you ought. Help her get another place of work so she can resign from the present.

1 Like

Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by Creamish(f): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
vanqwerty:

If U no longer trust her, and U have nagging doubts about your relationship with her, end it. Marriage is a lifelong commitment that should not have a poor foundation.
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by kowalsky: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
pathetic lil doctor.
see how a girl you practically made hoodwinked you.

so much that you're shaking cos she hugged someone else.
really dude you've gotta get a grip of yourself.
she denies you sex... she refuses... you find anoda pussy. and you fvck gaddamit.

you're playing way below your A game here. it's not far to see that dis girl feels she can actually control you. and you caused it
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by Femco2016(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
stop reading long comments...the answer to your story is quit the relationship...... She is an invisible promiscuous lady...i call them heart breakers.

1 Like

Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by Davidovinci(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Have you spoken to her 'bout her behavior yet?
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
She doesn't really love you. She tried hard to, then got tired of pretending, but is probably holding on for reasons best known to her. Save her the stress and yourself the pain. Dump her *ss.
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by vicstar(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
wow! Obviously,she has capitalized on your kindness, that's why I hate being too nice lipsrsealed
Anyway,don't just conclude,talk to her about her shortcomings and see if she can make amends.
If she can't,bro it will be prudent to run and never look back, for no man is an island

1 Like

Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by snakie86: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Orisirisi
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by cruzita(f): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
You don catch am redhanded so your guess is right.But if u still love her then approach her and let her know that u know what she is doing behind your back.if she feels remorseful and promises not to do it again,u can go ahead ,if u don't love her again then let her know now.

well for those that will bash me for this,what if it was the man that cheated?maybe u will say she should forgive him after all its a mans world right?but that's just mere foolishness because what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by vanqwerty: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
[center]Lol.....she denied it. Now I know I don't have a gf...I'd just keep playing along(lets see how long we can fool each other),I won't breakup with her but I would go back to my normal life..I'd consider all I've done for her as 'charity donation'.LET THE GAMES BEGIN.[/center]
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by badttrader(m): 12:04am On Feb 20, 2016
vanqwerty:
[center]Lol.....she denied it. Now I know I don't have a gf...I'd just keep playing along(lets see how long we can fool each other),I won't breakup with her but I would go back to my normal life..I'd consider all I've done for her as 'charity donation'.LET THE GAMES BEGIN.[/center]
My guy, u have tried. Just move on with your life. But first, she has to leave your house. Look for a nice excuse for her to leave.
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by greyce: 4:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Cheaters will always be cheaters.it's in their genes grin...d part where u 4ked up was getting her a job @ ur work place...or u wanted 2 monitor her
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 20, 2016
i tot docs are intelligent. frustrate nd later dump her.
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by firstking01(m): 5:25am On Feb 20, 2016
vanqwerty:

my advice, start having a Re-think, that's how they behave when you show them excess love....but call her to order first, talk to her if she refuses to change do the needful....you 've been a good man to her, wonder what else she wants in a man undecided
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by HomieQuan(m): 5:39am On Feb 20, 2016
Bad Market grin
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2016
When you give females an inch. they'll go the whole distance. Go look for the self respect you've been stripped of. A lady conforms to set norms not the other way round. You've been a wuss for way too long, take control of your life and your woman now.
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2016
foolishness at its peak.

got an apartment, got ha a car, she's a gud cook bt doesn't lyk cooking "for u"..

it's lyk a Yoruba movie, u are d maga and she wants to make enuf money from u before she drops her wedding iv on d table with a short note .
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by Youngpo413: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Creamish:
TRUST...

D'u trust her?

Can a sane man trust any (nowadays)lady?I doubt that.
Re: Don't Really Have A Title For This by Kaytrick(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2016
Fire on the mountain run run run!!!

(1) (Reply)

A 40years Man Impregnated His Own Daughter In Choba Community,rivers State. / Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day / Pics: These Two Lesbian Lovers Caused A Buzz On Online After Getting Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.