Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day (916 Views)

I Fu,ck Dis Girl For My Church Toilet Today / How Can I Leave Dis Girl? / Can Dis Girl B My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day by jedaii(m): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2016
ok
Re: Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day by iPrevail(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2016
Bros.. You have reached your expiry date in her life.

What can I say?... Sorry undecided
Re: Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day by Tocheagle(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2016
You need to consult Budda
Re: Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day by unapapadeycraze: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2016
What else do you want? You've tasted her puna na. Let her go.
Look for a new puna and let the fun continue.
Re: Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day by tee59(f): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
What else do you want? You've tasted her puna na. Let her go.
Look for a new puna and let the fun continue.
Dis guy again with his senseless contributions. U need deliverance. Op, whc skul are u? Dont tell me u are a university undergraduate with dis ur worwor usage of English.
Re: Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day by unapapadeycraze: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
tee59:
Dis guy again with his senseless contributions. U need deliverance. Op, whc skul are u? Dont tell me u are a university undergraduate with dis ur worwor usage of English.

you like me ni? Dis one wey u dey quote me everywhere. Oya put ya picture, make i see whether you pretty, mayb i go fit consider you.
Re: Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day by schumastic(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
tee59:

hahhahaha, couldn't stop laughing at your comment..meanwhile you didn't advice the op yet...op just forget about her cus your time have passed more over, i think she took the whole you both spent as a fling..the earlier you move on the better and take this tip ( no girl wants a guy that's not wanted by other girls) wink wink wink
Re: Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
jedaii:
der waa dis girl.. actually I met her on social network.. on ma matric day she met me nd told me ''hey u look familiar do I knw u'' dats it since den we av been seeing each other.. anytime she came to ma place I made her comfortable.. buh we use to smooch sha.. it continued sometimes we had gud Bleep it continued oike dat.. me I tot its cus on the romantic part dat made ha hanged around me.. any time I wanted her she ll be at ma door step.. I started having feelings for ha nd started respecting her.. recently she started giving me som dirty space.. she makes dy chrt boring ..she dun wanna hang out nd so on..
shes just makin me feel bad. .
whats wrong. . wher did I go wrong. . is it cus I started respecting her?
sorry d sex was bad tongue
Re: Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day by chriskosherbal(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
You did not "define" what you want in clear terms, that made her sick of you.
Re: Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day by firstking01(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
You dan dey bleep for year1 shocked
Re: Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day by DanTrizy(m): 10:35pm On May 15, 2016
grin grin grin Repent brother, for the kingdom of God is at hand.

(1) (Reply)

S3x Talk: #5 Types Of Dangerous Pen!s You Will Experience In Real Life / Who Do You Think Whos Telling The Truth ? / Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.