Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) (2700 Views)

Monkeypox Virus: Mother Climbs School Fence To Take Her Child From School / Which Tribe Is This Child From? / Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by boman2014: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
A 36-year-old Michigan woman, Anita Sullivan Jones, has set a new world
record by giving birth to her 14th child from her 14th husband.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyteisfq7lkkui.7e78bf44.jpg[/img]

The woman at the hospital

Infamous Tribune reports that Ms Jones has been listed in the Guinness Book
of World Records after giving birth at the Harper University Hospital on
Tuesday, February 16. She is sad to be the first woman in the world to have
children by more than thirteen different men

“I’m extremely proud to have broken a World Record,” Ms. Jones told
reporters. “My mother always told me that I was lazy and worthless, and that
I would never accomplish anything in my life. Now, I’ve shown everyone that
she was wrong, and that I can even be the best in the world when I put my
mind to something. In fact, I’ve just accomplished something that no one had
done before!”

Anita Jones says she’s been unlucky with relationships in the past, but she
believes that this time she may have found the man of her life.

“I’m good at having babies, but I’m really awful when it comes to picking the
fathers of my children. This time, however, I think I’ve learned from my past
mistakes. Ramón isn’t like all the jerks I’ve dated before. We’ve been
together for almost a year and a half, and I really believe it could work
between us.”

Jones’ thirteen other children looked really happy to meet their new sibling at
the hospital. They were also said to be filled with joy for their mother, who
against all odds had broken a Guinness World Record, and posed happily for
the 2017 edition of the book.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5fdbj1sb03p.fdcb94df.jpg[/img]

The other 13 children at the hospital

After their meeting with Ms. Jones, the representatives of Guinness opened a
second investigation concerning the record for the number of child support
pensions received by one person. The Detroit native is already the
beneficiary of pensions paid by 11 different men, and is involved in two other
custody cases, which should proceed before the family court over the next
two months.

The investigation should be over by the month of March 2016, and Guinness
will then be able to tell if Ms. Jones holds a second World Record or not.
Errr, can they tie the tube of the woman already? What the heck??!

https://www.naij.com/735948-woman-gives-birth-14th-child-14-different-fathers-photos.html
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Front page things grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by garamah: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmm, What a record
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nawa oo. Even birds wey dey lay eggs no do am reach like this.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by wordbank(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ur toto don hiaram

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
mother Abraham undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by luxury0701(f): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wahala wa o. Good at having babies indeed. For say na me take her delivery,I go make sure I damage sumtin for her reproductive system. Maybe puncture d womb or sumtin. undecided undecided

Btw,She's the real mother of all nations. She has Black, Asian,Caucasian and even Hispanic kids.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by cyprus000: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
[size=13pt]
There's no way misadventurous romance will make her have 14 kids by 14 different men.

This is nothing but promiscuity.
That her mother is a real prophet
, cos her daughter ended up becoming a glorified and shameless olosho.

Infact, she takes pride in it, which is even more sickening
Ms. Jones told reporters. “My mother always told me that I was lazy and worthless, and that I would never accomplish anything in my life. Now, I’ve shown everyone that she was wrong, and that I can even be the best in the world when I put my mind to something. In fact, I’ve just accomplished something that no one had done before!”

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Who says there is nothing new under the sun?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ehn undecided
Let sombody wake me up
Did she just called that an achievement undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
21st century breakdown
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by timidapsin(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Booked...
Modern Whor.e
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Is she in the guiness book of records already? Heard a file for whatever bitchy thing people do has also been open therein. init?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by HelenBee(f): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Mother of many nations

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by vault(m): 12:29am On Feb 20, 2016
kilode aja ni e ni
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by chrisbaby24(m): 1:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Dis woman na wetin we dey call MAMA ANYI...meaning...OUR MOTHER..!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 20, 2016
Ooh shocked OK.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by mekonglobal(m): 3:24am On Feb 20, 2016
grin Reproduction machine! But on the other hand, its even much better the ones that aboted theirs
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 20, 2016
As soon I saw the topic, I didn't need the services of my village chief priest to know that she is an AKATA. Always doing weird things in the name of adventure. Mtcheewundecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by Medunah: 5:21am On Feb 20, 2016
14 kids for 14 guys! shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by 7footre(m): 5:38am On Feb 20, 2016
She is collecting child support from 11 guys jeez!! Her mum was right about her she is lazy o! Abi na smart? Cos she no need work again

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by eminemkayc: 6:31am On Feb 20, 2016
Reminds me of ibinabo fiberesima
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Mother of all Nation grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by Dexema(m): 6:54am On Feb 20, 2016
her kitty no get password, whether chinese, african, white, brown or alien all join.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by refiner(f): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2016
d woman try!
kudos!undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by cruzita(f): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2016
that place go don become borehole because diff shapes and size don enter.This woman get mind oo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by HermajestyQ(f): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2016
So cool! in a weird way
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2016
the woman na correct baby factory

the other kids look well fed

if na 9ja dis woman dey, the story would be different

but I dey imagine the men wen dey date her. them go hear her history and dem go still enter the place?

na wa for us o

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by grad2012(f): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2016
Jezz she is one hell of a woman grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2016
Proud of her

My only problem is hope she is training them to be reasonable nd responsible

To giv birth is nt enof but wat u make ur children become thats d real deal"
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Waow,i love the fact that are children are of mixed race..

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2016
They would make a good reality TV show

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Pen.!s And Balls ( Guys Only) / Answer My Question With A Question / The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.