Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) (2705 Views)

Monkeypox Virus: Mother Climbs School Fence To Take Her Child From School / Which Tribe Is This Child From? / Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by asalimpo(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2016
So those sticking to 2/3 kids are living beneath their potentials.

China would'nt b the super power it is if its fore bears were scared of having many children. Now, the whole world is kissing chinco's a.ss.
Not the 1,2 child crap we see families practicing today, cuz theyre scared of school fees.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) by africandictator(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2016
i dont blame the woman, i blame the thoughtdead men who still have sexual intercourse with her, without fear of std's and hiv. Her charm must be very powerful... Abeg make i run go my thread..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Goes Viral Thanks To Her GIGANTIC Boobs / My Ex Once Said The First 2-3 Days Either Before Or After Her Period / You Know Your Way To The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.