Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

You Know Your Way To The Kitchen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Know Your Way To The Kitchen (2695 Views)

She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Happy New Month Lovelies!!

My brother brought home a girl who he introduced as his fiancée, and somehow after a couple of weeks she visited again and this time she made us dinner. Daddy was so impressed with her cooking that he had to ask for more but surprisingly the response was "You know your way to the Kitchen".

Are there possible reasons why she sounded that way?
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Bluezy13(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
It's your family's fault

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by jonath0012(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
Really? That is an insult to your old man.

In Yoruba land such a lady will be driven away..

But there are two things here: she may not know it is bad, so deserves to be corrected so that will not happen again.

Or, she may deliberately did that to discourage any kind of closeness your family may want build with her.... You know this me and my husband package..

So, you find out to know the real deal

3 Likes

Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by IamPlato(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
shocked

Maka Why! That Girl Is Definitely Related To UyaiIncomparabl... Very Rude Girls These Days undecided
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by finalboss(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
No one talks to my dad like that. Kick her ass out. Wtf ?

4 Likes

Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
jonath0012:
Really? That is an insult to your old man.

In Yoruba land such a lady will be driven away..

But there are two things here: she may not know it is bad, so deserves to be corrected so that will not happen again.

Or, she may deliberately did that to discourage any kind of closeness your family may want build with her.... You know this me and my husband package..

So, you find out to know the real deal

I sure will wink
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
Bluezy13:
It's your family's fault

Your opinion is more or less Insignificant. grin
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Bluezy13(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Zamar44:

I'm not surprised.
It runs in your family.

Your mentality is the reason why she insulted your father.

4 Likes

Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
IamPlato:
shocked

Maka Why! That Girl Is Definitely Related To UyaiIncomparabl... Very Rude Girls These Days undecided

Shut your trap.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
Zamar44:

If his opinion is insignificant, then why did you create the thread? You were rather supposed to ask why he thinks it's your family's fault.

That said, where is that Colourich girl that won't have sense.

2 Likes

Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
If his opinion is insignificant, then why did you create the thread? You were rather supposed to ask why he thinks it's your family's fault.

That said, where is that Colourich girl that won't have sense.
And how may I help you?
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 03, 2018
Mehn that lady was outright wrong, its better you don't cook at all than make such rude and uncanny comment.

This is why I will not like to cook when I go to my partner's family house.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
And how may I help you?
And what were you saying before?
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 03, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm not surprised.
It runs in your family.

Your mentality is the reason why she insulted your father.

I'm sorry I said so, If only your opinion was accompanied by a reason this wouldn't have happened in the first place.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
And what were you saying before?
Nothing.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
Nothing.
I'm not surprised you said 'Nothing' now. Seems your stupidity only comes where/when you have someone perceived to lick your ass. Don't try me next time, I can make you hate me for as long as.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm not surprised you said 'Nothing' now. Seems your stupidity only comes where/when you have someone perceived to lick your ass. Don't try me next time, I can make you hate me for as long as.
Don't you have something to do this early morning or place to go or work to do? if you don't, I do. Not everybody is jobless like you and its even worse now you people are on strike. Be gone. Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
Don't you have something to do this early morning or place to go or work to do? if you don't, I do. Not everybody is jobless like you and its even worse now you people are on strike. Be gone. Ciao!
So, you have work to attend to, and you replied a mention I made last night at 7:am this morning? cheesy

Nairalanders!
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
So, you have work to attend to, and you replied a mention I made last night at 7:am this morning? cheesy

Nairalanders!
I will reply when I deem it fitting, bi.tch don't tell me what to do.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
I will reply when I deem it fitting, bi.tch don't tell me what to do.
Let me help you write that better.

"I will reply you when I deem it fit, bitch! Don't tell me what to do"

Can you spot the difference? Let me put my time to use, than chatting with a slowpoke like you.

1 Like

Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2018
You left Nairaland at 1:am, back on Nairaland at 7:am, and you have a job? Has she even gone for NYSC? cheesy grin
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
Let me help you write that better.

"I will reply you when I deem it fit, bitch! Don't tell me what to do"

Can you spot the difference? Let me put my time to use, than chatting with a slowpoke like you.
English teacher, they didn't teach you in gst101 that you can use "deem it fitting" in a sentence, you are even dumber than I thought, before you rush to correct your senior, at least use google or your dictionary, you know nothing at all. I still want to know your 100L GP.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
You left Nairaland at 1:am, back on Nairaland at 7:am, and you have a job? Has she even gone for NYSC? cheesy grin
Wow, I didn't know you must go for nysc before you find where you can work in the meantime. Wow seriously, are you that dumb?
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
English teacher, they didn't teach you in gst101 that you can use "deem it fitting" in a sentence, you are even dumber than I thought, before you rush to correct your senior, at least use google or your dictionary, you know nothing at all. I still want to know your 100L GP.
If my sole aim was to correct the phrase 'deem it fit, or deem it fitting" I would have signified by correcting just that, but like I said, perhaps you're too daft not to know the changes made in your sentence.

My 100L GP is way above what you spent four years, but couldn't get. No pun-intended.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
If my sole aim was to correct the phrase 'deem it fit, or deem it fitting" I would have signified by correcting just that, but like I said, perhaps you're too daft not to know the changes made in your sentence.

My 100L GP is way above what you spent four years, but couldn't get. No pun-intended.
Lmao. You wish. Who is this one trying to deceive? You must think I'm a child. I'm sure you barely made 3.0.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
Wow, I didn't know you must go for nysc before you find where you can work in the meantime. Wow seriously, are you that dumb?
I'll keep correcting you 'cause you're a waste of funds. 'Wow' is an exclamation, you ought to add an exclamation mark. Secondly, NYSC is an abbreviation, you type in capital letters. You spend too much time on Nairaland, in stead of you to improve on yourself. Universities don't teach English except it's your course of study, but you can learn that on your own. Frankly, you can't write a résumé yourself.

Speaking of being dumb; you're oblivious of your shortcomings and may not go far if you don't admit and work on yourself. I warned you to be mindful of how you quote me.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
Lmao. You wish. Who is this one trying to deceive? You must think I'm a child. I'm sure you barely made 3.0.
3.0 was a feat you couldn't achieve. You must be thinking everyone on here is as fake as your ass. grin

My first semester GP was already at 3.5. Go hand yourself!
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
I'll keep correcting you 'cause you're a waste of funds. 'Wow' is an exclamation, you ought to add an exclamation mark. Secondly, NYSC is an abbreviation, you type in capital letters. You spend too much time on Nairaland, in stead of you to improve on yourself. Universities don't teach English, except it's your course of study, but you can learn that on your own. Frankly, you can't write a résumé yourself.

Speaking of being dumb, you're oblivious of your shortcomings and may not go far if you don't admit and work on yourself. I warned you to be mindful of how you quote me.
I wonder how much seuun has ever paid you for correcting people's grammatical errors, I can type however I want and whatever way that pleases me, I'm not writing an exam and I type very fast, neither do I owe you an explanation why I don't proofread my comments, with all your grammatical goodness, you barely managed to get admission last year, you are a typical Nigerian that uses knowing how to speak and write well as a yardstick for measuring intelligence, well I'm sorry for you, never in your life correct my grammar, I am not a grammarian, I am an Educationist cum Economist, I have no business with being a grammarian, save yourself the stress and use the time you use in checking other people's error on nairaland to learn Accounting.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
3.0 was a feat you couldn't achieve. You must be thinking everyone on here is as fake as your ass. grin

My first semester GP was already at 3.5. Go hand yourself!
3.5? that's poor compared to mine but you can still do better if you stop correcting people's grammar on nairaland and read your books. I read my books very well when I was in school, I wasn't on nairaland correcting people's grammar.

They didn't tell you I made 2_1 and its very much above 3.5, well now you know. If you think I'm lying, ask highqueen.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
3.5? that's poor compared to mine but you can still do better if you stop correcting people's grammar on nairaland and read your books. I read my books very well when I was in school, I wasn't on nairaland correcting peoples grammar.

They didn't tell you I made 2_1 and its much above 3.5, well now you know. If you think I'm lying, ask highqueen.
It's evident you read your books. grin If you haven't noticed, I choose what I correct and what I let go. If not that you claim to be educated, I won't have business correcting what your put down here. That said, I should ask Highqueen of your CGPA? And did I hear you say my first semester result was poor? You must be a goat! grin Don't forget you bragged of graduating with a second class upper. At what CGPA gives you a second class upper? 3.50-4.49. At the end of the day, you graduated with a second class upper which is hear-say. I on the other hand did what you spent four years for in one semester. You know that if I don't get a 'C' in my second semester result, I'll be on 4.50 and above CGPA.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
It's evident you read your books. grin If you haven't noticed, I choose what I correct and what I let go. If not that you claim to be educated, I won't have business correcting what your put down here. That said, I should ask Highqueen of your CGPA? And did I hear you say my first semester result was poor? You must be a goat! grin Don't forget you bragged of graduating with a second class upper. At what CGPA gives you a second class upper? 3.50-4.49. At the end of the day, you graduated with a second class upper which is hear-say. I on the other hand did what you spent four years for in one semester. You know that if I don't get a 'C' in my second semester result, I'll be on 4.50 and above CGPA.

Remember you said you will make a first class cgpa in your first semester, but you barely made 2_1, that 3.5 is shaking and if care is not taken, you will end up with second class lower, any intelligent student gets 4.0 and above in their 100L which I'm on of them, if you can't make 4.0 and above in 100L that you are still being taught simple and basic Accounting and business mathematics, is it when you enter 200L and meet partnership accounting that is very difficult? if you can't make 4.0 and above in your 100L that lecturers are still doing secondary school revision, it will be very difficult for you to make it from your 200L and above, make my words, the worst mistake you made was to not make 4.0 and above in your first semester.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Urinate In Public / Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.