Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me (1363 Views)

Parents Drags Their 30yr Old Son To Court For Refusing To Leave The House. / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking / Are You Married Or Preparing For Marriage? Please Read This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 20, 2016
am 30yrs old but still in school yet i still want to marry despite their is no capital but i still hope i could get someone dat will love and cherish me, i no we will be happy together if ther is any whom can understand the economic situation of the country and still want to leave with with me u can contact me with dis email:v404real@yahoo.com

age gap should not be more than 10years remember for marriage not 4 boy friends or girl friends

thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by poshestmina(f): 2:49am On Feb 20, 2016
Chineke NNA!!!

lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

You intend to feed, clothe and house her with what?
Love doesn't pay bills Ogbeni

Make enough money to make Wifey and the kids comfortable and stop claiming to be a 'man'
You even want her to CHERISH you grin grin
No need for Lord of the ribs or night of a thousand laughs again grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 20, 2016
Get a job first before settling down,once ur financial stable then everything will juz be smooth as silk.. cool
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by cr7lomo: 2:51am On Feb 20, 2016
KashyBaby:
Get a job first before settling down,once ur financial stable then everything will juz be smooth as silk.. cool

What's local time in Philippines
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by jay2pee(m): 2:54am On Feb 20, 2016
Kj
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by Prinxz(m): 2:55am On Feb 20, 2016
See advert o shocked shocked
...Is it dat bad to get a partner these days??

But wait a minute, ...with all these missiles u are firing, did I hear u say you are a student?? cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by Synzu(m): 2:59am On Feb 20, 2016
What's NL turning into
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 20, 2016
poshestmina:
Chineke NNA!!!

lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

You intend to feed, clothe and house her with what?
Love doesn't pay bills Ogbeni

Make enough money to make Wifey and the kids comfortable and stop claiming to be a 'man'
You even want her to CHERISH you grin grin
No need for Lord of the ribs or night of a thousand laughs again grin cheesy

Do you have to make fun of his situation?
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 20, 2016
cr7lomo:

What's local time in Philippines

Juz add 7hrs in Ng time cool
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by poshestmina(f): 3:23am On Feb 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

No,i am not
He should be man enough to know the responsibilities of being a man undecided
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by ronald4lif(m): 3:26am On Feb 20, 2016
Why do you want to marry at this point in your life? Please avail us with your reasons coz you're 30 isn't enough.
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by yomi007k(m): 3:29am On Feb 20, 2016
Prinxz:
See advert o shocked shocked
...Is it dat bad to get a partner these days??

But waite a minute, ...with all these missiles u are firing, did I hear u say you are a student?? cry cry cry

He must be a missle technology student...lol

1 Like

Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 20, 2016
silly op. u want to bring in kids to suffer or wat focus on getting a job
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Pochestmina, ignore her, Birds of the same feather flock together that's why she's defending him...she's probably a 30yr old cucumber woman cool

OP, what age did you leave your father's house that you are still schooling at 30 shocked
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by Smellymouth: 5:12am On Feb 20, 2016

Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by tbliss22(m): 5:59am On Feb 20, 2016
Look here Op!! I'm sure you know marriage is NOT CHIN-CHIN or some sort of gambling you can just jump into like that.

First, you must understand that being 30 is not enough because you need to be matured financially too.

You might be lucky to get an Older lady who might marry you and fix your financial MESS, give you a good job and even good kids but does such women really exist

If they do then you must work had to have your own stable income JOB/business. If not, be prepared to suffer humiliation and public embarrassment from her.

So my advise here is take your time to get things straight, get a good job, get a good apartment for yourself (if you are still under your parents)

Finally try have some balls to ask a girl out, not here on nairaland please!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 20, 2016
vtcomdegov:
am 30yrs old but still in school yet i still want to marry despite their is no capital but i still hope i could get someone dat will love and cherish me, i no we will be happy together if ther is any whom can understand the economic situation of the country and still want to leave with with me u can contact me with dis email:v404real@yahoo.com

age gap should not be more than 10years remember for marriage not 4 boy friends or girl friends

thanks.
A lady should be saying the and not U.

U want to start robbing God of miracles.
U dey really Joke
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by refiner(f): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2016
anoder senseless post yet again!

how can u marry someone wen u are still skuling...ijikwe ahu!

go get a brain bro,I fink dats d most important thing u need nw!....mtsheeew!undecided
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by cruzita(f): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2016
my bro u better plan well before jumping to marriage before u add more children to the number of almajiris we have already

1 Like

Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by Qualer: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2016
refiner:
anoder senseless post yet again!

how can u marry someone wen u are still skuling...ijikwe ahu!

go get a brain bro,I fink dats d most important thing u need nw!....mtsheeew!undecided

Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by refiner(f): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2016
Qualer:

u again!
negodu wat
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by Welcomme: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Still in school, no job n business and u are thinking of marriage because of ur age? Who does that? My guy, marriage shouldnt b top of ur priority now. My advice for u is that, focus on ur studies, finish and go get something that can put food on ur table first or get a capital and start a business. I believe in the next 5 yrs, u will b in a good position to get married. 35 yrs for a guy is still very okay and Ideal for marriage.
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2016
DashMeYansh:

Pochestmina, ignore her, Birds of the same feather flock together that's why she's defending him...she's probably a 30yr old cucumber woman cool

OP, what age did you leave your father's house that you are still schooling at 30 shocked

smiley

What if he doesn't have one? Whay is the one he has can't provide for him? What if.......
Re: I Just Clock 30yr Ready For Marriage Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Op himself is a comedian. He wants a lady that will understand that the economy is bad. Isn't dat a funny excuse for his laziness. Op pull your life together. If at 30, u're still in school, then marriage should be the least of your problem

(1) (Reply)

Midnight Call. Who Cares? / Why Does My Boyfriend Always Ask Me If I Love Him? / Your Relationship Is A Fraud Without Honesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.