Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry (1354 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by bankable: 3:16am On Jun 06, 2016
hello nairalanders their is this lady i luv so much. i provide everything for her including her present apartment. on one fateful day i went to meet her at home then i found out she was bathing in the bathroom. then in my bid to suprise her i walked straight to her in the bathroom and immediately she heard my footstep inside she still had soap on her face and then she said with a smile; benedict handsome is dat u(benedict is a cute young student in d compound). i was silent then she said again with a small frown baba landlord is dat u? and lastly she said wit a big frown baba tobi wats all dis now atleast not now. then she washed her eyes and saw me she was shocked then i smiled and she also smiled(wit worry sha) then she warned me never to enter wen is taking her bath. then i went to wait for her. it was while waiting that something struck me "she mentioned those men's name wen she was stark naked in d bathroom then dose men must av been going in wen she is bathing and probably must have been bleeping her kitten especially dis arrogant benedict dat is always wit her" it was then i realised i was a big fool. then when she came in i asked her about all dat happened and she said dats aw they play dat dey are very close in dat house dat dont i trust her again ni she was even angry. since den i av been begging her and she is still angry am even tinking of begging her wit iphone 6. was wat i said too much cos me i still luv her o. crying
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Sorry, most caring man in West Africa. Try to rent a duplex for her and beg her to manage a Range sport from you, we will pray for her to forgive you BTW. Stop crying, pele!!

6 Likes

Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by makydebbie(f): 3:43am On Jun 06, 2016
pls beg her with iphone 100...buy her a mansion...or kill urself...because i see you love her so much!

1 Like

Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by softtouch2(m): 4:11am On Jun 06, 2016
@Poster
Kindly take time to know how she save your number on her phone, I'm sure your number would be saved as one of the following;

"Maga-21"
"Customer Care"
"Maga-16"
"ATM Engr"
"Oil supplier"
"Home Care"
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by Oshege(m): 4:29am On Jun 06, 2016
U are fantastically foolish..

2 Likes

Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 06, 2016
Mumu plenty for this romance section

1 Like

Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by Sexytemi(f): 6:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Ahhhhh, iphone6 ke, that's too small na, pls buy iPhone 10 plus, Samsung galaxy s7, with tecno boom j12, with all these ehen, she will forgive u one time o....oni ranu oshi.......
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by thatQuietgirl(f): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2016
Mumu of the highest order

1 Like

Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:21am On Jun 06, 2016
OP simple, ur d girls latest m...u

Funny!

Meanwhile, read my signature..
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by theEYe21(f): 6:26am On Jun 06, 2016
You are insecure tongue
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by Cutehector(m): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2016
And what is my name doing in that writeup? grin
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by theEYe21(f): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2016
Money or material things can't buy love, this kind of mentality would only hurt you grin #fact It make them love the money or material thing, not loving you grin

1 Like

Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by Heryorh: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2016
i pity u....
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by pagorino(m): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2016
undecided grin i c end time luv here...muntula. :"
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by czarr(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2016
You guys prolly don't get the joke.
It has to be a joke,I don't think anybody is as foolish as this in this 21st century cry

1 Like

Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by skywalker240(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2016
grin [color=]mugu still dey exist[/color][color=]with the present economy state?[/color].....

Go build school for ur village, d community go appreciate.
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by Spicylate(f): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2016
I don't understand
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by nikkypearl(f): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2016
What an amusing story on a monday morning
undecided
The poster above me dosnt understand angry

The poster below me cn make u understand grin
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by GoldenJAT(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2016
my advice is priceless.... I don't give it 2 some fellows like u poster.
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by slevin1(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2016
OP no vex o. In your topic, it says "a grown man like you." Abeg how old are you?
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by MistadeRegal(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2016
Is there any other description for madmugu?
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by otunbacarter(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2016
Op Op
Mr maga
Maga must pay
Mr I am not smart
Mr love is blind
Blind bartimaeus
Jesus heal him
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by Donwizbro(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2016
modelmike7:
Sorry, most caring man in West Africa. Try to rent a duplex for her and beg her to manage a Range sport from you, we will pray for her to forgive you BTW. Stop crying, pele!!

Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by MrRichy(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2016
oga O.P e be like say na you God use pick her call. . . . . . . . #recievesense.
Re: How My Love Has Been Making A Grown Man Like Me Cry by witorwitoutyou(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
D op is a certified WEREY AGBA

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Had A Gay Bestie!!! / Is She Giving Me A Green Light? / Ibile Lawon Eleyi (pre Wedding Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.