Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,133 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls (7257 Views)

“avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2023
If a girl cannot date a poor dude, I see no reason why a rich man should date a poor girl, who obviously has only her over used damaged pussy to offer.

In fact, it beats my imagination how a poor, broke girl will say she wants to marry a rich man (and the society will say it's logical), but when a man refuses to date a broke girl it becomes an issue?

Every man must set standard for himself. Avoid poor and broke girls. If she has no legit Job or business, please Avoid her like plague. Broke girls will draw you back because they're complete liabilities and parasite looking for who to manipulate. Avoid them!

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by incandescentena: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2023
Click Like for Op

Share for broke girls

Marry only a virgin
grin

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Divoc19(f): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2023
Your Alpha Male idealogy is making you to get it all twisted.
Girls are normally broke. Even when they own a car and a house. You always have to give her something else you date your fellow men

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by incandescentena: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Divoc19:
Alpha Male idealogy is making you to get it all twisted.
Girls are normally broke. Even when they own a car and a house. You always have to give her something else you date your fellow men

Broke girl/boy spotted

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2023
If you'd said broke girl with bad character, I would've said okay. Trust me you're better off with a broke girl. She will appreciate, respect and look up to you.

But you see a rich girl? She will never be a submissive housewife and if she's pretty on top na hypertension go kill.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Qatar2022: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Broke girls is a liability you need to avoid by all means

16 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2023
Divoc19:
Alpha Male idealogy is making you to get it all twisted.

If you' want a man that will give you something else, then that man is your FATHER!

Your father is the only man God created to take care of you until you're married. So if you lack basic amenities in life, blame your father!. Otherwise get a job and work.

However, if you claim a man must give you something else, what then must you give the man in return? Your over used damaged pussy I guess? Are you trying to tell us u Nigeria girls are into prostitution who use their bodies in exchange for "something else' ?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by incandescentena: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:
If you'd said broke girl with bad character, I would've said okay. Trust me you're better off with a broke girl. She will appreciate, respect and look up to you.

But you see a rich girl? She will never be a submissive housewife and if she's pretty on top na hypertension go kill.

This One is not exposed.

Get out of your comfort zone

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

Read the thread of comrade good hard Dick and his encounter with Rich girls, and learn wisdom from it.

Forget this misunderstanding that rich girls are not submissive and bla bla bla. Statement like this is the reason why majority of Nigeria girls are broke, lazy and waiting for a rich man to come bail them out of poverty. If a broke girl can set standard while can't a Rich man too?

I might create a thread on my encounters with rich men's daughters. Bros the way rich girls think is by far different from these poor broke ones. Try and date a rich girl u go understand wetin I dey talk. forget all this media propagandas

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2023
incandescentena:

This One is not exposed.

Oh I'm very much exposed. But I'm not gonna marry an 'exposed' lady.. which is what most rich girls are. They've been everywhere and done everything.

When I decide to marry I might just go to a conservative state and pick an inexperienced virgin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

Oh I'm very much exposed. But I'm not gonna marry an 'exposed' lady.. which is what most rich girls are. They've been everywhere and done everything.

When I decide to marry I might just go to a conservative state and pick an inexperienced virgin.

This clearly justifies what jeromestarks have been screaming and preaching here.

Bang all these girls but when it's time to marry, look for a clean neat virgin, probably from a conversative State and marry her.

You must be a real man honourable comrade. I Must commend you for this piece of comment. I hope others will learn from this too ASAP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2023
Qatar2022:
Broke girls is a liability you need to avoid by all means

100%

This is nothing but the plain truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Pooldrowning(f): 9:21am On Jan 16, 2023
Sometimes it feels like it's ok for guys to do whatever, say whatever. But if a girl says, no I'm not a virgin, we're looked at with more shame."

Men stop shaming women!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Read the thread of comrade good hard Dick and his encounter with Rich girls, and learn wisdom from it.

Forget this misunderstanding that rich girls are not submissive and bla bla bla. Statement like this is the reason why majority of Nigeria girls are broke, lazy and waiting for a rich man to come bail them out of poverty. If a broke girl can set standard while can't a Rich man too?

I might create a thread on my encounters with rich men's daughters. Bros the way rich girls think is by far different from these poor broke ones. Try and date a rich girl u go understand wetin I dey talk. forget all this media propagandas

Thanks but no thanks. I'm not marrying a rich girl. Money has never been my criteria for selecting women (that's women stuff) because I make my own money for myself and my kids.

You think say money na your mate abi? Money changes a man thoroughly, then not to talk of woman. That rich girl will be unhinged and can go anywhere and at anytime. She doesn't need you to the extent that she can take care of herself. I don't care about your one-off experience.. because the exception does not make the rule.

A rich girl with experience can never be submissive.

12 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2023
incandescentena:

This One is not exposed.

Obviously you're correct!

Dude hasn't been exposed to rich girls before, hence the reason for his "rich girls are not submissive ideology"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2023
Pooldrowning:
Sometimes it feels like it's ok for guys to do whatever, but if a girl says, no I'm not a virgin, we're looked at with more shame."

Men stop shaming women!!

Just like the way you shame men for being broke is the way you should also be ashamed for losing your virginity outside of marriage...you cant eat your cake and have it...what is good for the Congo is also good for uganda smiley

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Lance03: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2023
Avoid broke gals men
Give them same treatment
How they make u feel nothing when u were broke so that they can work
If you don't avoid broke gals you will end up broke as them
Many of those broke gals are evil and later they take your simplicity as stupidity

9 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2023
Pooldrowning:
Sometimes it feels like it's ok for guys to do whatever, say whatever. But if a girl says, no I'm not a virgin, we're looked at with more shame."
Men stop shaming women!!

Exactly the way men are looked at when you try to access him whether he is Rich or not.

How can a girl meet a guy and have the audacity to ask him, "can you take care of me" ? Like he's your father or as if she's a virgin?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by PellsKodak: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2023
Persephone1 and Sweetvie what can you guys say undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

This clearly justifies what jeromestarks have been screaming and preaching here.

Bang all these girls but when it's time to marry, look for a clean neat virgin, probably from a conversative State and marry her.

You must be a real man honourable comrade. I Must commend you for this piece of comment. I hope others will learn from this too ASAP

Thanks bro.

The kind of person I am, the way I date, I always make it clear to the lady that this relationship is for marriage and hence I wouldn't condone bad behavior. Maybe you get where I'm going with this.. I can't date a rich girl because I know I won't marry her.

They're not worth the stress.. as having her own money doesn't benefit me in anyway because I don't need it. On the contrary it only affords her more social contacts including fvckboys and whatnot. I can't deal man!

5 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by muyico(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
If a girl cannot date a poor dude, I see no reason why a rich man should date a poor girl, who obviously has only her over used damaged pussy to offer.

In fact, it beats my imagination how a poor, broke girl will say she wants to marry a rich man (and the society will say it's logical), but when a man refuses to date a broke girl it becomes an issue?

Every man must set standard for himself. Avoid poor and broke girls. If she has no legit Job or business, please Avoid her like plague. Broke girls will draw you back because they're complete liabilities and parasite looking for who to manipulate. Avoid them!
Most rich guyz do cheat! Xo many ladies don dey avoid them! After became single mom,and labell all mean cheater! Ladies dat married richman cant get peace of mind,bcus most of dem didnt ve enough time 4 one ladies.money plenty ladies plenty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2023
Lance03:
Avoid broke gals men
Give them same treatment
How they make u feel nothing when u were broke so that they can work
If you don't avoid broke gals you will end up broke as them
Many of those broke gals are evil and later they take your simplicity as stupidity

Comrade, You're a true son of your father!
I must commend your wisdom for doing the lord's work. God bless you greatly sir!

This is exactly what we've been preaching here for ages. he who has ears let him hear what the Lord is saying through this comrade

5 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2023
PellsKodak:

Why are you calling them to this thread?...no need to tag broke women here please

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2023
muyico:
Most rich guyz do cheat! Xo many ladies don dey avoid them! After became single mom,and labell all mean cheater! Ladies dat married richman cant get peace of mind,bcus most of dem didnt ve enough time 4 one ladies.money plenty ladies plenty

Rich dudes knows that those girls were after the money and they acted according. No sane Must have time for one lady. It is wisdom for a rich man to cheat of course. Did the Lady worked the money with him? Why is she entitled to his money? Did her father gave the rich dude any money to keep for her?

It is wisdom for rich men to treat these girls as trash. However, in this context, men must set standard for themselves and avoid poor and broke girls

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Rayban25:

Why are you calling them to this thread?...no need to tag broke women here please

Comrade grin

I hereby declare vawulence open on this thread

3 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by PellsKodak: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Rayban25:

Those girls ain't broke tho undecided undecided
Not all girls are broke grin grin cheesy
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Comrade grin

I hereby declare vawulence open on this thread

I sight you comrade

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

Thanks but no thanks. I'm not marrying a rich girl. Money has never been my criteria for selecting women (that's women stuff) because I make my own money for myself and my kids.

You think say money na your mate abi? Money changes a man thoroughly, then not to talk of woman. That rich girl will be unhinged and can go anywhere and at anytime. She doesn't need you to the extent that she can take care of herself. I don't care about your one-off experience.. because the exception does not make the rule.

A rich girl with experience can never be submissive.

Statement like this is the reason why majority of Nigeria girls are broke poor and lazy while waiting for a man to come bail them out of poverty. If you think you want to marry a poor broke girl because you'll probably think she'll be submissive to you because of your supposed money, then get ready for a rude shock of your life.

I agree with the guy above, you need exposure to correct your mindset about rich girls not being submissive

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by ibechris(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2023
Most men today,are very stubborn.

If u advice them to marry a woman with a handwork or working class...they will think u hate them.

Most men have been drawn back from progress as a result of having to take care of a jobless wife who possess nothing of value to the man.

The result is always clear,you know yourselves here,the fact is that most can't compare this to some of their friends who have working wife's or women who are doing something to add to their husbands income.

Well,some people prefer to marry beautiful wife's and be poor than marry an average beauty and be rich either way is a choice but, the implication of this,lies in the future.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

Thanks bro.

The kind of person I am, the way I date, I always make it clear to the lady that this relationship is for marriage and hence I wouldn't condone bad behavior. Maybe you get where I'm going with this.. I can't date a rich girl because I know I won't marry her.

They're not worth the stress.
. as having her own money doesn't benefit me in anyway because I don't need it. On the contrary it only affords her more social contacts including fvckboys and whatnot. I can't deal man!

Exposure is important!

Inasmuch as most rich girls attract fvckboys and whatnot. However you need to be corrected from the mindset that rich girls ain't submissive. Further more, a sane man must of course go for a virgin. For virginity is the pride of a woman

At the bolded, is it now a poor broke girl that Worth the stress? Bros ,if you Think a broke girl will be submissive to you because of your supposed money. Then get ready for a rude shock. Broke girls hoe alot more than the rich girls. In fact broke girls are sexual tools for guys. So what are you saying?

Exposure really matters alot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Statement like this is the reason why majority of Nigeria girls are broke poor and lazy while waiting for a man to come bail them out of poverty. If you think you want to marry a poor broke girl because you'll probably think she'll be submissive to you because of your supposed money, then get a ready for a rude shock of your life.

I agree with the guy above, you need exposure to correct your mindset about rich girls not being submissive

Imagine a girl you can't surprise nor impress.. you take her out to a place and she's been there before. You buy her a gift but she already has something similar so she's not all that excited. You tell her an interesting story, but she has an even more interesting one to share. Do you get where I'm going?

You're just a passenger in the relationship... You cannot lead her and she cannot follow you on any basis whatsoever. She's like an alpha widow.. only worse because she has the money to finance any lifestyle. So what's your use to her again? Hence you find many of them single.

I really don't care for that guy's opinion nor yours on this matter. I've said it as it is and if you agree that you won't marry them but only date them, then the joke is on you if you still argue.

5 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2023
PellsKodak:

We don't need poor, broke girls here.

This is a thread for extremely sane people with high IQ.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK / Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? / Two hot Girl Dancing And Twerking On Crazy Jeans With There Big Butt dance Neked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.