Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US (48512 Views)

Man High On Drugs Kills Himself After Hacking His Brother's Neck. Graphic Photos / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) / Man Kills Himself After Stabbing “cheating” Girlfriend To Death In Ebonyi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by 9jatatafo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Angel Muchael is waiting for him with a very big water cain
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by SIRTee15: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Celepope:

Bros the explanation too long.You can easily google it.Correction: Tax return is not for low-income earners and many hard working Security Guards are not low-income earners especially those with Armed license.
Ok ok ok, I think I get it now
correction noted.
I thought tax return is telling the govt to return the tax u paid because u are a low income earner.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
ladyF:
He killed his girlfriend abi...she had probably been warned before this. She laid her bed, hope she rests in peace. All those ladies in violent relationships, I really hope this will serve as an eye opener for you. You are not a punching bag!!!

Leave before he kills you. A word is enough for the wise.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
LadyF,i know the family very well the man has threatend her bfore now with a gun. The man has a wife in Nigeria who had 3kids for him and he recently moved them over to yankee as they got there na so this woman begin threaten to reveal all d deals the man do before from fake docs,credit card and dagbo arangee e do for em naija wife. Upon all dis she sue am for alimony,d man no fit endure again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by cococandy(f): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
You people should stop saying what you don't know.
Most students go to school here with student loans.

Why always assume he paid her way?

By the way why can't they go to the nursing school themselves instead of 'sending their wives'
Mtchew/ undecided
Here is the most likely scenario: The guy sponsored her over to America, paid for her nursing course , she started making good money compared to him, and started feeling she was better than him, started quarelling and arguing/belittling the man, they broke up, and then it came to this. Lesson: Nigerian men abroad - Stop coming to Nigeria to look for a "good wife". Most women here are not worth the effort. They are only humble in Nigeria because they are largely dependent on men for their sustenance. The minute they start earning big bucks in America, they'll change overnight to vipers. You've been warned.

Godsate:

I wish the same. But the problem is that the men are african in nature. Not all of them can stomach it.

A situation in which a man rake all his savings and sell all the properties. even sometime his inherited properties and move his family to US for greener pasture. But on getting to US discovered that people are not picking dollars on the street as earlier believed.

He then used the remaining money on him to send the wife/girl friend to nursing school since nursing in US is lucrative.

After the study, the wife started working and surdenly realised that she is the bread winner of the house and the husband is still doing the odd jobs like packing the ice, working in mortuary, working in cold as security man etc.

The wife that was lovely and full of respect here in africa surdenly started looking down on the man and started treating him as less human and as the man is trying to remind her of their early love and how they started the relationship, the next thing he received was a letter from court for separation with the higher percentage of the man hard earn money still going to the lady every month while the lady countinue to enjoy her new life with another boyfriend. And the relatives here in africa in most of the time don't help the matter exprcialy the wife's family.

The frustration that most of these men can't cope with always lead them to this barbaric act.

How I which they have Holy Spirit in them. The spirit of God would have guided them right.

Since they refuse to allow Christ in their life, crisis then take over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by victorazy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
freakthingz:
Hmmm why can't some peoople just walk away

what could she have said or done that was so bad...even if she cheated its not enough undecided

I can't rot in prison or kill myself over any woman.

No argument sef
Just carry your bag dey go.......

Theres too many willing puzzies out there too now die because of one...

Abokki na abokki. U think say them dey reason like you? Na nama brain dey there, one way trafic.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by egeoffery: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
where is the love that they promised.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by 4nobody4every1: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Celepope:
This Guy actually works in my facility (State of Maryland Government Mental Health facility) as a Security Guard.From what we heard, don't know how true, he recently brought his wife to the US while the lady he murdered was his Ex.The man went to file tax with their two kids in which they had together without the woman's knowledge.When she found out, she reported him to IRS.Being angered by the woman's action, he went to confront her from there their argument went out of hand and the rest is history.The man is just greedy.This same man also filed tax with the kids he has with his recently migrated wife.Two or three kids or so.Nigerians in the US know how lucrative this is if you have a lot of kids.RIP to both.
..............wow, sad and pathetic... angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by azonto4real(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ekpa see flogging for hell.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
slam7000:
Nursing profession is a very secure and reliable job. You can only develop, climb the ladder of success as you progress. Nurses in the uk, USA, Canada and Australia earn what most senior doctors back home or even private practitioners in Nigeria can't earn in a year.

Some Nigerian men hustling abroad know this, some would work hard to bring over their wives who are nurses in Nigeria or some who have at least done well in o level sciences like biology, chemistry and physics.

The drama starts when the woman emigrates from Nigeria, pass her professional or licensing exam to practice. Meanwhile the man is still stuck on his dead end job with little prospects of progression and development.

The wife becomes smart over her finances. There are disagreement over building a house in Nigeria to bringing some of her siblings abroad or investing her money in her fathers compound.

The man feels belittled, regrets ever helping with her immigration and education. He wants to smack the shi* out of her but remembers he might lose the building he worked hard, saved hard to buy.

He feels so frustrated, gets himself a gun and blast both to hades.

If you are a Nigerian man and want to marry a woman in health care profession, you should be a doctor or also in similar profession or any other reputable job that brings more bread home.

The scenario will keep on repeating itself. Imagine bringing an Mgbeketoto or Kanwuliajara to the uk or USA, brush her up and after a few years, she is making more money than you. Just forget it, one day she'll slap you for not cooking her bitterleaf soup the way her mum would have cooked it back home, not forgetting that she might shag a man in your bedroom and ask you to get her tissues to wipe up.

Yes they should stop being gold diggers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by bayinq25(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kolababe:
49 year old Nigerian man, Muhammadu Igomigoh, a security guard, shot his Nigerian girlfriend, 44 year old Nnenna Ogbonna, a licensed nurse and then killed himself during an argument at their home in Middle River, Baltimore USA on Tuesday February 16th.

According to police report, Igomigoh and Nnenna had two children together but no longer lived together. Igomigoh lived in the 300 block of Shagbark Road while Nnenna lived in the 700 block of Northrup Lane, where the shooting happened.

Detectives found that he had visited her home on the day of the incident and the two had argued over finances. ‎Igomigoh, who had a licensed gun as a security guard, shot his girlfriend and then turned the gun on himself.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photo-nigerian-man-kills-himself-his.html
You can never trust an akpu eater with cash
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Lilimax(f): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
ladyF:
He killed his girlfriend abi...she had probably been warned before this. She laid her bed, hope she rests in peace. All those ladies in violent relationships, I really hope this will serve as an eye opener for you. You are not a punching bag!!!

I concur with you!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Celepope:
This Guy actually works in my facility (State of Maryland Government Mental Health facility) as a Security Guard.From what we heard, don't know how true, he recently brought his wife to the US while the lady he murdered was his Ex.The man went to file tax with their two kids in which they had together without the woman's knowledge.When she found out, she reported him to IRS.Being angered by the woman's action, he went to confront her from there their argument went out of hand and the rest is history.The man is just greedy.This same man also filed tax with the kids he has with his recently migrated wife.Two or three kids or so.Nigerians in the US know how lucrative this is if you have a lot of kids.RIP to both.
, exactly what I heard yesterday before the news got to Nigeria, the idiot was married in Nigeria with 3 kids and hid that info and married her, she divorced him when she found out .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by HRich(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
sukkot:
thats his fake name. he is using the paperwork of a dead american citizen named muhammadu. his real name is chinedu ohaneze. i know him personally. he lived on my street in ikeja tongue
Hahahahahahaha. Nice Joke. You made my day complete.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Phut(f): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
SIRTee15:

Pls explain tax stuff or u meant tax return.
But I thought tax return is for low income earners ........security guard no be low income earner?
So why should his ex report him, besides I doubt she qualifies since she be nurse.
Then why is it tied with kids?
Everyone has to file their taxes. Being able to claim a dependent (child/children) helps since it reduces a persons tax liability or may even help you to get money back from the IRS. A single person who earns $100K and paid $25K in taxes may still owe the IRS come tax filing season. But claiming a dependent on their tax form may reduce that liability to zero or may even entitle them to get some of the taxes they paid, back.
Now only the parent that lives/ has lived with the child for 7 months out of the preceding year, can claim the child.
Muhammadu Igomigoh claimed the 3 children of his wife that he brought from Nigeria. He obviously had no right to claim/attempt to claim the children of his girlfriend, who reside at a different address and are not part of his household. He was being greedy and what he did was illegal

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by SIRTee15: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Phut:

Everyone has to file their taxes. Being able to claim a dependent (child/children) helps since it reduces a persons tax liability or may even help you to get money back from the IRS. A single person who earns $100K and paid $25K in taxes may still owe the IRS come tax filing season. But claiming a dependent on their tax form may reduce that liability to zero or may even entitle them to get some of the taxes they paid, back.
Now only the parent that lives/ has lived with the child for 7 months out of the preceding year, can claim the child.
Muhammadu Igomigoh claimed the 3 children of his wife that he brought from Nigeria. He obviously had no right to claim/attempt to claim the children of his girlfriend, who reside at a different address and are not part of his household. He was being greedy and what he did was illegal
Ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by dealslip(f): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
donholy28:
the pix looks like that of a pastor I know

Is the Pastor from This Present House becis he looks like a pastor I know too
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
freakthingz:
Hmmm why can't some peoople just walk away

what could she have said or done that was so bad...even if she cheated its not enough undecided

I can't rot in prison or kill myself over any woman.

No argument sef
Just carry your bag dey go.......

Theres too many willing puzzies out there too now die because of one...
it's not that easy, a survey was done some while ago, and a majority of Nigeria men in the u.s were found to be killing their wives incessantly....

The women you see, are brought in from Nigeria, get a green card on account of the husband, the same man, gets them roof over their head, train them in school to become nurses that earn well over there.... when the ladies feel arrived and learn so much about there laws, as it happens to favour women more, they start using it against this men, siphoning the little the men have and even confiscating the little they have....... that alone is enough frustration and mental imprisonment this men go thru , it's not that easy to walk out my brother.... its more than meets the eyes...

T3Amo , with your post, I feel like insulting you, u sound very foolish, but I'll hold it. Please refer to my post here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Before a man shoots his wife and then turns the gun on himself, believe me the mara don worse...people are so quick to judge, if you live in the States and experience how the women act...bros you go hesitate to blame this guy...he feels it knows it, oya Baba God over to you cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by johnnypumpum(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
very bad of u man, sad.......
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by modivaz(f): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
What kinda heart are people having?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by T3Amo(f): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
One common denominator with all these men that killed their wives, is that the said wives took time to develop themselves educationally. The question is what were these lazy men doing while their wives were getting educated? I guess waiting for them to graduate so they can start depending on them! Lazy bastards!

So my question is why do Men have to send a woman to school to be a nurse ? Why can't men be Nurses? The Profession is for both men and women. Also often times study loans were secured and the men did not pay for their wife's education.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Hmmmm... Ok, so they had a divorce and the woman keeps getting the larger share of money. Man goes to her house to discuss about it, woman says she wouldn't reduce the cut. Man gets angry, shoots her and after realising what he did, turns the gun to himself!

I think I need to start working for the FBI cheesy

Stop wasting your talent. You are an FBI material. exactly what might have led to the homicide and suicide.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Fime2000: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
na wa o, i don't kn wat to commet on dis.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by springtech(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
OMG, what a wasted destiny.

Men should always learn to walk away at times like this. No doubt moments of craze always pop up from time to time. However, we should not allow ourselves be overtaken by the moment.

What a pity. RIP.

#iamspringtech and I just want to make common sense.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by slam7000(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
cococandy:

Yes they should stop being gold diggers.

They are more like investors. Bringing your wife over to the USA etc and encouraging her to go into nursing or other health care job is an investment for these guys. Gold digging is a harsh word.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Mayflowa(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
Woged2005:
Oooooh Please another Nigerian-Nurse-in-the-USA story? Aaaaaaaaah!!! Na wetin abeg? What's going on? Is it a curse to be a Nigerian Nurse in USA? Why not other professions? God please intervene for this profession abeg. This is becoming tiring and worrying.

Yeah, these have been recurring event. A man killing his nurse wife! But it is only for one reason: Money!

The story goes: The not too educated men bring their girlfriends/wives to America to study as a nurse. They fund their education hoping the woman lucrative nurse salaries would help their family a great deal. This expectation is never met as ladies love their money so much as well men could be greedy for their wives' monies.

So the women work and leave their husbands empty. More so, the get weary of the men as they earn as much as three times as their husband. They end up insulting the men for not meeting home provision, for not paying school fees, they get distanced from their husbands and even consider cheating! These men always look back with regrets and take the easy way out. it will happen again tomorrow. watchout until women started to know how to manage success and men reduce their expectation and greed from their nurse wives.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Tinyemeka(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
ladyF:

But she left na.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Mayflowa(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
slam7000:

They are more like investors. Bringing your wife over to the USA etc and encouraging her to go into nursing or other health care job is an investment for these guys. Gold digging is a harsh word.

You are so right. The women begin to hate on their husbands on learning how menial their jobs are and are more sophisticated they are placed in the society. They turn the men's world into hell when they do lead the financial responsibility of their family. They become less attracted to the men, wanna separate, divorce or cheat! And the men who thought they were investing in the right direction won't let them!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
slam7000:

mmm hmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Mayflowa(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
T3Amo:
One common denominator with all these men that killed their wives, is that the said wives took time to develop themselves educationally. The question is what were these lazy men doing while their wives were getting educated? I guess waiting for them to graduate so they can start depending on them! Lazy bastards!

So my question is why do Men have to send a woman to school to be a nurse ? Why can't men be Nurses? The Profession is for both men and women. Also often times study loans were secured and the men did not pay for their wife's education.

Agreed the men are somewhat lazy and greedy as they could run nursing program by themselves but remember they have to work. However, they always always pay for their wives education. In fact they bring these women from the village to set her on this track hoping to enjoy the huge salary together/ This is never to be! why? Women find it difficult to manage success more so, harder with greedy man flocking around you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by cococandy(f): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Most people use student loans to go to school here. Few go out of pocket
You nairalanders should stop propagating theories you know nothing about.
Mayflowa:

Agreed the men are somewhat lazy and greedy as they could run nursing program by themselves but remember they have to work. However, they always always pay for their wives education. In fact they bring these women from the village to set her on this track hoping to enjoy the huge salary together/ This is never to be! why? Women find it difficult to manage success more so, harder with greedy man flocking around you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by WhatOnEarth: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Women are screwing men all over the place in the name of aliMoney......
It's time someone stands up for the men.
This man would probably have killed himself alone, but figured it'd be better to take the source of his misery along.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest / Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) / Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.