Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US (48148 Views)

Man High On Drugs Kills Himself After Hacking His Brother's Neck. Graphic Photos / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) / Man Kills Himself After Stabbing “cheating” Girlfriend To Death In Ebonyi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
A woman should stay away from shady men.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by pablus: 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
American female footballer that earns millions?? i doubt it. but i agree there are many great and reasonable women out there if you can find them.
CFCman:

I slightly disagree with you.
Here, a woman that works as an RN, earning $60,000 or more annually, could still be in a relationship with a guy earning $35,000. And there is an American female footballer that earns millions of $ every year while her husband makes less than $100k per year
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2016
pablus:
American female footballer that earns millions?? i doubt it. but i agree there are many great and reasonable women out there if you can find them.
Yes, her name is Alex Morgan. Most of her income is from endorsements.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by mgbeketoto: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
slam7000:
Imagine bringing an Mgbeketoto or Kanwuliajara to the uk or USA, brush her up and after a few years, she is making more money than you. Just forget it, one day she'll slap you for not cooking her bitterleaf soup the way her mum would have cooked it back home, not forgetting that she might shag a man in your bedroom and ask you to get her tissues to wipe up.

Muchechechechechechecheeeeeeeeeeeeeeh !!!!
No comment!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by okuta007: 7:18am On Aug 03, 2020
freakthingz:
Hmmm why can't some peoople just walk away

what could she have said or done that was so bad...even if she cheated its not enough undecided

I can't rot in prison or kill myself over any woman.

No argument sef
Just carry your bag dey go.......

Theres too many willing puzzies out there too now die because of one...

na money matter - child support things not just feelings matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos / Mile 12 Boils, Hoodlums Vandalise BRT Buses, Loot Shops / Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.