Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US (48187 Views)

Man High On Drugs Kills Himself After Hacking His Brother's Neck. Graphic Photos / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) / Man Kills Himself After Stabbing “cheating” Girlfriend To Death In Ebonyi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Mayflowa(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
cococandy:
Most people use student lomas to go to a school here. Few go out of pocket
You nairalanders should stop propagating theories you know nothing about.

Like you, I live in the US. Who brought the humble and loving wife in the first place to America? I hope you realised many of their immigration papers are faked? These ladies really don't know anything be it social security number or loan. The man guides her through until she is able to stand her feet. But Nigeria women can't really love and respect you when she earns more! This event will never stop!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by datigbogirl: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
afroniger:
Nigerian men in the U.S need to stop killing their Nurse wives. It is becoming ridiculous. angry

It just goes on to show the kind of people Nigerian Nurses are...

The cock will soon cone home to roost.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by imperiouxx(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Celepope:
This Guy actually works in my facility (State of Maryland Government Mental Health facility) as a Security Guard.From what we heard, don't know how true, he recently brought his wife to the US while the lady he murdered was his Ex.The man went to file tax with their two kids in which they had together without the woman's knowledge.When she found out, she reported him to IRS.Being angered by the woman's action, he went to confront her from there their argument went out of hand and the rest is history.The man is just greedy.This same man also filed tax with the kids he has with his recently migrated wife.Two or three kids or so.Nigerians in the US know how lucrative this is if you have a lot of kids.RIP to both.

It makes sense now. Because of ordinary $4500 to $6000. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by imperiouxx(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
SIRTee15:

Pls explain tax stuff or u meant tax return.
But I thought tax return is for low income earners ........security guard no be low income earner?
So why should his ex report him, besides I doubt she qualifies since she be nurse.
Then why is it tied with kids?

You guys forgot that she was only a licensed nurse and not a registered nurse. Also, she might need the kids to escape paying IRS back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
tochimas:
, exactly what I heard yesterday before the news got to Nigeria, the idiot was married in Nigeria with 3 kids and hid that info and married her, she divorced him when she found out .
The woman wan milk am dry i knw d family for naija,he is from auchi d woman na ibo. She dey like do woman power
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by 4nobody4every1: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
imperiouxx:

It makes sense now. Because of ordinary $4500 to $6000. Na wa o
......So terrible that both of them could tow the path of doom& destruction for a peanut like that, one of them should have shown extreme caution and maturity, probably the man should have let go of all the drama, well, they should both go and explain to there maker...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by tico1212(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Noted .... kontinu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by imperiouxx(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
......So terrible that both of them could tow the path of doom& destruction for a peanut like that, one of them should have shown extreme caution and maturity, probably the man should have let go of all the drama, well, they should both go and explain to there maker...

Like someone said, the man was greed. That isnt worth killing for. Next and many years filing are there even if IRS asked for the money already paid to him now. Sharp, sharp the guy don go file where my own w2 still dey there wey I never no wen to start.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by 4nobody4every1: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
imperiouxx:

Like someone said, the man was greed. That isnt worth killing for. Next and many years filing are there even if IRS asked for the money already paid to him now. Sharp, sharp the guy don go file where my own w2 still dey there wey I never no wen to start.
.True that sad
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by pablus: 12:06am On Feb 21, 2016
In the West, especially USA, even some people in their 80s have boyfriend/girlfriend
sickstars:
At 45 and 49 years they are still girlfriend and boy friend shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by pablus: 12:11am On Feb 21, 2016
most women won't respect you in a relationship if they earn more than you or have a higher social status, NOT just Nigerian women. i think Naija women are more reasonable sef.
Mayflowa:

Like you, I live in the US. Who brought the humble and loving wife in the first place to America? I hope you realised many of their immigration papers are faked? These ladies really don't know anything be it social security number or loan. The man guides her through until she is able to stand her feet. But Nigeria women can't really love and respect you when she earns more! This event will never stop!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Askseek(f): 12:15am On Feb 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

Agreed the men are somewhat lazy and greedy as they could run nursing program by themselves but remember they have to work. However, they always always pay for their wives education. In fact they bring these women from the village to set her on this track hoping to enjoy the huge salary together/ This is never to be! why? Women find it difficult to manage success more so, harder with greedy man flocking around you

The percentage of those who pay out of pocket for their education is very slim. People borrow, if not from banks then from family or friends. Assuming that the partner is d one paying for their tuition is some lie that has been repeated so often it sounds like the truth but it is a lie nevertheless.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 21, 2016
Kolababe:
49 year old Nigerian man, Muhammadu Igomigoh, a security guard, shot his Nigerian girlfriend, 44 year old Nnenna Ogbonna, a licensed nurse and then killed himself during an argument at their home in Middle River, Baltimore USA on Tuesday February 16th.

According to police report, Igomigoh and Nnenna had two children together but no longer lived together. Igomigoh lived in the 300 block of Shagbark Road while Nnenna lived in the 700 block of Northrup Lane, where the shooting happened.

Detectives found that he had visited her home on the day of the incident and the two had argued over finances. ‎Igomigoh, who had a licensed gun as a security guard, shot his girlfriend and then turned the gun on himself.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photo-nigerian-man-kills-himself-his.html

Lesson to all, everybody has a breaking point. Even goats when pushed to a wall will turn and attack.

To some of the keyboard cowards on NL, your day may be nearer than you know.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 21, 2016
sukkot:
if she was innocent she will not be dead.

I will ten cartons of Orijin unto thee o wise Nairalander.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 21, 2016
Phut:

Everyone has to file their taxes. Being able to claim a dependent (child/children) helps since it reduces a persons tax liability or may even help you to get money back from the IRS. A single person who earns $100K and paid $25K in taxes may still owe the IRS come tax filing season. But claiming a dependent on their tax form may reduce that liability to zero or may even entitle them to get some of the taxes they paid, back.
Now only the parent that lives/ has lived with the child for 7 months out of the preceding year, can claim the child.
Muhammadu Igomigoh claimed the 3 children of his wife that he brought from Nigeria. He obviously had no right to claim/attempt to claim the children of his girlfriend, who reside at a different address and are not part of his household. He was being greedy and what he did was illegal

Not totally true.

The tax issue can be decided as part of the divorce settlement.

Mine stipulates that I can claim the two oldest children and the ex Wife can claim the two youngest ones. Obviously the system did that so she can collect longer.

The first year she filed and collected in all four, I could have raised a stink but I didn't because of the children.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by sukkot: 3:18am On Feb 21, 2016
EgunMogaji:

join am with peppersoup and we are talking grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by BlackOnassis(m): 3:34am On Feb 21, 2016
sukkot:
but what is wrong with village girl na ? only village girl sabi cook ofe ji and ofe akpu and ofe nsala

Harvard Journal of Anthropology recently published a study concluding that village girls no longer cook ofe nsala once they get their nursing degree. no talk say i no warn u. cool
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by biikeys(m): 3:42am On Feb 21, 2016
pablus:
In the West, especially USA, even some people in their 80s have boyfriend/girlfriend

shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by biikeys(m): 3:47am On Feb 21, 2016
SIRTee15:

Ok ok ok, I think I get it now
correction noted.
I thought tax return is telling the govt to return the tax u paid because u are a low income earner.

The main idea of taxation is to give from those who have more than enough and/or with few responsibilities to those with more responsibilities and/or don't make that much money. The tax code was written based on that. So, virtually everyone still has to file.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by cedargroove: 3:53am On Feb 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

Lucky me, I dodged a massive bullet few years ago trying to bring this Doctor first ever GF of mine to the state.. We broke up during my last visit when I realized how egoistic demon she has become in Nigeria already she always compare me to some Yahoo Yahoo Boiz and some other white collar thieves. But due to my mama prayers over my life I excaped this kinda scenero

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by BlackOnassis(m): 4:12am On Feb 21, 2016
T3Amo:
One common denominator with all these men that killed their wives, is that the said wives took time to develop themselves educationally. The question is what were these lazy men doing while their wives were getting educated? I guess waiting for them to graduate so they can start depending on them! Lazy bastards!

So my question is why do Men have to send a woman to school to be a nurse ? Why can't men be Nurses? The Profession is for both men and women. Also often times study loans were secured and the men did not pay for their wife's education.

Kai! women!! In other words, being chivalrous is no longer in vogue ehn? if the guy pursues his dream and leaves the wife to be packing sh@t as a CNA, una go complain. Practically, it is extremely difficult for husband and wife to attend school simultaneously. who will pay the rent and bills?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by BlackOnassis(m): 4:16am On Feb 21, 2016
springtech:
OMG, what a wasted destiny.

Men should always learn to walk away at times like this. No doubt moments of craze always pop up from time to time. However, we should not allow ourselves be overtaken by the moment.

What a pity. RIP.

#iamspringtech and I just want to make common sense.

walk away? where u wan waka go when u r paying alimony plus child support every month. dem no born u i swear grin. i know one guy like that wey go naija, when he came back, na for airport dem handcuff the guy just becos of child support.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

God bless you brother, don't mind that silly cococandy child that knows nothing..... announcing she stays in America (as if that's an achievement) and yet know absolutely nothing....

***Disgusting****

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2016
BlackOnassis:

Kai! women!! In other words, being chivalrous is no longer in vogue ehn? if the guy pursues his dream and leaves the wife to be packing sh@t as a CNA, una go complain. Practically, it is extremely difficult for husband and wife to attend school simultaneously. who will pay the rent and bills?
women are greedy, self-centred, bigoted things.....
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 21, 2016
siraj1402:
Lesson For All
Ade met his friend Jojo 2 years after school
and he was driving a sleek Mercedes Benz. He
went home weeping and feeling awful for
himself. What Ade didn't know was that Jojo
had been sent to run errands with the car.
Evelyn nagged her husband always for not
being romantic by not getting down to open
the car door for her as Rose's husband did
when he dropped her at work. Evelyn didn't
know that Rose's husband car was faulty and
the door could only be opened from outside.
Life does not have a universal measuring tool
so create yours and use it. Looking at people
and comparing yourself with them will not
make you better. Be content with what Allah has
given you..
What a beautiful one. Contentment is the main thing.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by xendra: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Raymondenyi:
Now one would start to wonder whether na woman born you
Raymondenyi:
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by xendra: 7:42am On Feb 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Raymondenyi:
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by 4nobody4every1: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2016
EgunMogaji:

.hahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by sukkot: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
BlackOnassis:

Harvard Journal of Anthropology recently published a study concluding that village girls no longer cook ofe nsala once they get their nursing degree. no talk say i no warn u. cool
not if you buy koboko for house the moment she arrives from nigeria. you go dey beat the yankee out of her body everyday with koboko cheesy

JUS JOKIN tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by 9jaRonin(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
siraj1402:
Lesson For All
Ade met his friend Jojo 2 years after school
and he was driving a sleek Mercedes Benz. He
went home weeping and feeling awful for
himself. What Ade didn't know was that Jojo
had been sent to run errands with the car.
Evelyn nagged her husband always for not
being romantic by not getting down to open
the car door for her as Rose's husband did
when he dropped her at work. Evelyn didn't
know that Rose's husband car was faulty and
the door could only be opened from outside.
Life does not have a universal measuring tool
so create yours and use it. Looking at people
and comparing yourself with them will not
make you better. Be content with what Allah has
given you..

May God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by placeofallure(f): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
freakthingz:
Hmmm why can't some peoople just walk away

what could she have said or done that was so bad...even if she cheated its not enough undecided

I can't rot in prison or kill myself over any woman.

No argument sef
Just carry your bag dey go.......

Theres too many willing puzzies out there too now die because of one...

You're not objective, everything you say is reeking of a biased mind. You sound like the woman is responsible for everything that transpired between them. Fear God O!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
pablus:
most women won't respect you in a relationship if they earn more than you or have a higher social status, NOT just Nigerian women. i think Naija women are more reasonable sef.
I slightly disagree with you.
Here, a woman that works as an RN, earning $60,000 or more annually, could still be in a relationship with a guy earning $35,000. And there is an American female footballer that earns millions of $ every year while her husband makes less than $100k per year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) / Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.