Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help (2316 Views)

space ship / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy / Dear Romancelanders ,what Is More Sweeter Than Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Laveda(f): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Trust me, I did imagine shi`t, I'm crazy like that... Esther do and update oo
Now you know my name cry
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by misspicy(f): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

I Thought this girl is senseless in all phases of like. where did you borrowed the sense you used in typing this fantastic epistle?
QPB

she is senseless really,she borrowed the sense from you grin
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by NemzySeries(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2016
frm d story condoms are more xpensive dan having a baby
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:
QPB
she is senseless really,she borrowed the sense from you grin
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by kaziblake(f): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
Let her abort the baby. You have nothing to lose. If she dies during the abortion at least you would have her out of your life and you can hunt for other better ladies. She also seems like someone who is prone to abortion. You don't want to marry such person.
Jesus!!!
Somebody actually typed this
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
Let her abort the baby. You have nothing to lose. If she dies during the abortion at least you would have her out of your life and you can hunt for other better ladies. She also seems like someone who is prone to abortion. You don't want to marry such person.

Were you not the id. iot that claimed he won't stop for accident victims? You are trying too hard boy. You don't sound a psychopath or a sadist if that is what you are going for. You sound like a mo..ronic bas...tard.

Dumbass!
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Both of you are stu..pid and she is more st..upid.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Laveda:

Now you know my name cry

hmmmmmm your name is boldly stated in your diary... angry whats with the face sad
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Burnnotice(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
its a crazy world' nothing comes free...... l other side of love
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Laveda(f): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hmmmmmm your name is boldly stated in your diary... angry whats with the face sad
It's okay..
Diary updated tongue
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
klepto2015:
I have a girlfriend and the relationship is a serious one. Recently we discovered she is one month and a week pregnant. She insists she is keeping the baby while I am a bit skeptical. We are both in school and I will not be graduating until next year. I love her and I am scared of putting her through this kind of risk. As a matter of fact, two risks. The first risk is going through the process of abortion (she has done it before for me) while the second risk is having the baby when we both know we don't have the financial wherewhithal to adequately take care of the pregnancy talk more of the baby.

I am also scared of making both of us liabilities to both our families.

I need your advise(s) please.

Thanks a whole lot.

CC: Lalasticlala
To save both sides it is advisable to remove/abort the pregnancy i mean kill the baby. But the greatest advice i can give you is to watch out because there NO TIME anyway!
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Condom isn't that costly but you preferred skin to skin without thinking of the risks involved and you are complaining..shift joor
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2016
Laveda:

It's okay..
Diary updated tongue

that face u made made me loose interest, angry enjoy
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Laveda(f): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

that face u made made me loose interest, angry enjoy
OK.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2016
Laveda:
OK.

Alrite.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by latinoKingdom(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2016
klepto2015:
I have a girlfriend and the relationship is a serious one. Recently we discovered she is one month and a week pregnant. She insists she is keeping the baby while I am a bit skeptical. We are both in school and I will not be graduating until next year. I love her and I am scared of putting her through this kind of risk. As a matter of fact, two risks. The first risk is going through the process of abortion (she has done it before for me) while the second risk is having the baby when we both know we don't have the financial wherewhithal to adequately take care of the pregnancy talk more of the baby.
You knew u were not ready then why did u do it??

I am also scared of making both of us liabilities to both our families.

I need your advise(s) please.

Thanks a whole lot.

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Richard216(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
One of the greatest gifts is fatherhood! Worth every pamper smiley
RoyalBlak007:
Fatherhood loading..........start saving for SMA GOLD and pampers.....at least save 1000 a day.....u wont like the first 2years.... grin .......
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by gbens2000(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yeah u Ave heard a lot for ppl,abortion is murder and I don't want to be an accomplice even if am guilty of that already.but dat pregnancy would ruin many things,the girls education,shame to ur both families.but u could just AV the baby.and for me wen to call abortion murder really depends on the stage of the pregnancy,just my opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timetable For Sex. Boring Or Romantic. {my Experience} / When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) / Friendzoning Or Fact??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.