Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

How Desperate Are Women These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Desperate Are Women These Days? (1944 Views)

Could This Be Reasons Why Fewer And Fewer Men Approach Women These Days? (pics) / How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. / Why Do We Have More Unmarried Women These Days Than In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Desperate Are Women These Days? by pappy2000: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2009
NL can you imagine that i met a woman on this forum,called her om tuesday and she agreed to come and spend the weekend with me,I hope she is not trying to share the virus.I beg make una help do i welcome her or not.
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by pappy2000: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2009
She is disturbing that she will be in my house tomorrow,from ojo to Ikorodu.can you Imagine?
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by puskin: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2009
Hmmm!!
Interesting. . .and
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by chriskay(m): 12:18am On Jul 10, 2009
This is the reason why most of our girls in this side of the world don;t really come out to express themselves, we weren't there when you called her, now she is acting natural to you and your finding it weird huh, when she pretends, you find it interesting , dats to boring dude, Mind you, that she is coming doesn't really mean that she is ready to have sex with you
Please guyzz, lets appreciate our women who are matured and natural in their attitude,
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by ikeyman00(m): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2009
ask tpia

nawoo
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by SeanT21(f): 12:40am On Jul 10, 2009
pappy2000:

NL can you imagine that i met a woman on this forum,called her om tuesday and she agreed to come and spend the weekend with me,I hope she is not trying to share the virus.I beg make una help do i welcome her or not.

Stop reading too much into it."Spending the weekend" afterall might just mean "spending the weekend". Stop thinking what U are thinking. wink
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 10, 2009
so you met her on NL, she agreed to come and visit you in the weekend AND you decided to post a thread about it so that she could possibly read it and therefore spoil your weekend "of love"? or maybe since the minute you decided to meet, she stopped reading NL? or even better, maybe that story is just fable in the sky? highly probable.
get real for a minute.
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by TOPE20001(f): 1:23am On Jul 10, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

so you met her on NL, she agreed to come and visit you in the weekend AND you decided to post a thread about it so that she could possibly read it and therefore spoil your weekend "of love"? or maybe since the minute you decided to meet, she stopped reading NL? or even better, maybe that story is just fable in the sky? highly probable.
get real for a minute.

Obviously shit is smelling in his story.
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by bluespice(f): 1:27am On Jul 10, 2009
wats ur highest level of education?
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by Nesia: 1:39am On Jul 10, 2009
u men are very complicated angry so why did u call her in the first place and u have the nerves 2 call her desperate. spending the weekend could mean just coming to visit u or get to see u and nothin else gosh!!!
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by bluespice(f): 1:43am On Jul 10, 2009
fools are in abundance o the surface of the world arent they?
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by topup: 1:46am On Jul 10, 2009
Wow, this reflects equally bad on you as it does her - after all it takes two to tango. You called her right?? - The next day in fact.

Until she actually puts her words into action, I can't judge how 'desperate' she is.

Although, you do give me the impression that you don't know each other too well as you're shocked that she's quick to respond.

You won't get the virus if you don't have sex, you don't have to have sex with her if you don't want you know.

Peace.
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by ravenzord(m): 2:05am On Jul 10, 2009
I read dis story n lotsa words with which 2 describe d OP;Loser,Wimp,Attention Seeker,LIAR!
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by pappy2000: 5:28am On Jul 10, 2009
Thanks everyone,but the problem is that is unusual in this part of the world for women to accept you so easily.I mean you know their games.
@tope2000
What i said is the truth,the only truth and nothing but the truth.
@bluespice
HND,
I just finding unusual that is all.
@raven2000
Well i wont know what i will get from telling lies
But it is strange to me that some is coming to the house a total stranger.
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by 190: 5:48am On Jul 10, 2009
@topic

NEXT
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by iice(f): 5:55am On Jul 10, 2009
So what if she's coming to spend the weekend with you?.
You called her shebi? We don't know about your conversation, so we can't say if you enticed her to come undecided
If you don't want her to come, simply tell her.
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:56am On Jul 10, 2009
@poster, I guess I should called you dumbhead. who called the lady in the first place? and now you are causing noise here please shut up
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by Ojbee: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2009
You're simply a wimp and an idiot to make such sweeping statement about our mothers, sisters, girl friends and wives.  Let's be honest about this, are you not the silly one who phoned her and invited her? God knows how long you spent on the phone and how many times you called before she agreed to your invite. And sex? virus?  how do you know she is coming for sex? Even if that's what she is coming for, is that not the reason you invited her in the first place? Could she force it on you if you dont want to? And what's wrong in two adults agreeing in private to explore friendship at whatever level? Have you never hear of something called condom that keeps the devious virus at bay?

Perhaps you dont realise the damage you did to the confidentiality of the forum by bringing into the open, the matters that you discussed in the corner of your room with an innocent, decent young woman that you met through the forum. That's a betrayal of trust. All the men of the world and all users of this forum deserve an apology from you, not to mention the millions of decent women whom you gave a bad name.
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by pappy2000: 7:56am On Jul 10, 2009
I am truly sorry for this.But I disagree that i am dump head.But it is very unusual for me.Sorry NL.I hope my apology is acccepted.End of discussion.
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2009
better
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by Ben13: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2009
. . .and the poster became sorry shocked open up jor
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by kalmebad(f): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2009
@ OJbee

Thank you for taking all the bitterness and raving away form my me

@poster
Good that u hv d nerve to apologise

Was wondering if u are one of the pple who think because they hv a dangling somewhere down there, so feels right to rubbish women.

A lil patient would have confirm ur fears, but alas u decide to name a child b4 it was born

I don't know how and when visiting one became having sex and to even know you are the one that called, habaaa

anyway can't say much.
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by biola44: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2009
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by izeek(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2009
andu came here to announce.
i'v been here long enuf to know that u dont kiss and tell on nL CHICKS.
U WILL CERTAINLY REGRET IT.
moreso nah u invite am, dont make it sound like she imposed on u.
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by olagboye(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2009
poster, why are u complaining? if she plays hard- to- get, you'll complian. so what do u really want. the world is changing and women are more expressive, so deal with it and stop whining like a boy. be a man. grin
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by call4shola(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2009
bluespice:

fools are in abundance o the surface of the world arent they?

grin grin grin Nairalanders see as una finish the guy, if only he knew wat was coming his way when he posted the stupid story lol.
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by emilyone(f): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2009
@ poster

ur notion is dat every female on this foruim is a virus carrier ? sad
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by caliber(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2009
emilyone:

@ poster

ur notion is dat every female on this foruim is a virus carrier ? sad

e don do nowww,

poor silly chap has accepted his mistake, una won stone dead body to death again, grin

we've all been guilty of talking before we think atimes, comon NairaLanders, where's ya'll spirit of forgiveness?

mind you wink, i wont try such a dumb stunt ladies, i swear, scouts honour, lol, grin

word,
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by gloriuss(f): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2009
pappy2000:

POSTER, are u being SERIOUS!!!! Re-read what u wrote,,,,,,,,U met a woman on NL,,,,,U called her,,,,,, and then she AGREED to come and spend the wkend! Now DO CORRECT ME if im wrong,,,,,but in order for some1 to AGREE to something lets have it in mind that NATURALLY that person is ASKED a question,,,,,and u, NOT TRYING TO CONTACT THE VIRUS still agreed abeg, abeg, abeg,,,,,,,,as u make ur bed so u lie in it,,,,,,,ENJOY!
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2009
naija women no dey hear word. undecided
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by caliber(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2009
tpia.:

naija women no dey hear word. undecided

you can say that again gee,

Hell hath no fury,
Re: How Desperate Are Women These Days? by MissyB1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2009
Seriously, my only interest is. . . . .Who's she? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings / What Are The Things Needed For A Small Wedding / Is She Wanting To Get Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.