Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship (82970 Views)

NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 / 2017/2018 Nigeria LNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / Gtbank Recruitment 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by badenugba: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hello, I need a clarification. UK SELECT UNIVERSITIES, does it mean. Special schools in he UK or any university in the UK, if they are selected universities can someone please list them out please.
Thanks
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by kolladey(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
spicyuzo:

Hello, sorry for the difficulties you have experienced so far, Please send me a pm, I'll mail you a direct link to the form. Expecting your Pm.

On the IELTS issue, what is the recommended average period of time to prepare for the IELTS exam?

Secondly, Does anyone have an idea of the deadline date for this NLNG scholarship application?

Pls,help me send d direct link to murikolade@yahoo.com. Thanks so much
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by joeycynosure: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please help me with the direct download link to the questionnaire.

Josefudofia@gmail.com
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by zenith4us: 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
badenugba:
Hello, I need a clarification. UK SELECT UNIVERSITIES, does it mean. Special schools in he UK or any university in the UK, if they are selected universities can someone please list them out please.
Thanks

As cited earlier, the schools are University of Aberdeen, University of Cranfield, University of Leeds, University of Strathclyde, and University of Liverpool.
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Olabamijie(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2016
spicyuzo:

I'm yet to complete my application, however I intend to select ''Not Specified" for IELTS score.

I can Start Preparing and I think IELTS shouldn't be a hindrance at this stage considering that you can register and write the exam within a month or two.

Have you tried submitting your application with the ''Not Specified" option Selected?

Hello, please send the direct link for application to jos402006@gmail.com
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please I need the link to apply
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Please guys, can someone kindly assist me with a link so I can apply for my nlng scholarship. My address is chukwuka_jerry@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance..
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2016
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:
Please guys, can someone kindly assist me with a link so I can apply for my nlng scholarship. My address is chukwuka_jerry@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance..
Pls any body that has a working link should pls post it here instead of sending it to people's e-mails.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by sarahade(f): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
@ethene just the normal page from the website the problem is with your password it must contain a number, special character like @? And also a capital letter. I had the same problem initially
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by hlord: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
Already tired. someone should pls send me the direct link to register at habib_lord@yahoo.com .The link from their site isnt opening. i'll really appreciate
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
hlord:
Already tired. someone should pls send me the direct link to register at habib_lord@yahoo.com .The link from their site isnt opening. i'll really appreciate
Bros, it isn't about the link, it is a function of the javascript that is best suited for it. If you dnt have the version in your device, it wont work (just like Jamb/NYSC). I have never been able to access the site wt my laptop, I normally use a business centre at intervals, when I want to update my application.
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by lantessy(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
ElDeeVee... Na everywhere you dey.. wink
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Stevostical(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
lantessy:
ElDeeVee... Na everywhere you dey.. wink
Abeg leave oga ElDeeVee ooo, at least I no dey see am for some job sections, but you na everywhere thread wey I click you must be there, I no know if you be spirit
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by ElDeeVee(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
lantessy:

You be chairman na...boyz are following you
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 23, 2016
sarahade:
@ethene just the normal page from the website the problem is with your password it must contain a number, special character like @? And also a capital letter. I had the same problem initially
Thanks for the response, but my problem is the page does not go beyond where they said 'click here to apply for the scholarship' it would continue to load till eternity without any result.
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Shinelle(f): 1:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Pls I want to ask a really naive question.

can someone explain how these scholarships work?
like do you have to be an admitted candidate to apply or you get the scholarships before applying to a school or simultaneously?

pls just a summary of the process to studying outside on a scholarship. thanks
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by sarahade(f): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2016
ethene:

Thanks for the response, but my problem is the page does not go beyond where they said 'click here to apply for the scholarship' it would continue to load till eternity without any result.
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by hlord: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2016
areteox:
Bros, it isn't about the link, it is a function of the javascript that is best suited for it. If you dnt have the version in your device, it wont work (just like Jamb/NYSC). I have never been able to access the site wt my laptop, I normally use a business centre at intervals, when I want to update my application.
Thanks for your response. Plus when last did you access the site. It wouldn't go past the apply for postgraduate page
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2016
hlord:

Thanks for your response. Plus when last did you access the site. It wouldn't go past the apply for postgraduate page
I'm updating my application this very moment. As I said before, the site supports devices (phones inclusive) whose OS are compatible with the javascript. Try a cafe or business centre.
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Mlegend(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Shinelle:
Pls I want to ask a really naive question.

can someone explain how these scholarships work?
like do you have to be an admitted candidate to apply or you get the scholarships before applying to a school or simultaneously?

pls just a summary of the process to studying outside on a scholarship. thanks
From research nd experience most international scholarship requires dt u should have gotten an admission offer in a particular scul or any scul before u can apply coz dey will ask for ur student ID which can only be given to u after uve gained admission. You can also run d two simultaneously if there is enough time before the scholarship closes....hope it helps..
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Shinelle(f): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mlegend:

From research nd experience most international scholarship requires dt u should have gotten an admission offer in a particular scul or any scul before u can apply coz dey will ask for ur student ID which can only be given to u after uve gained admission. You can also run d two simultaneously if there is enough time before the scholarship closes....hope it helps..
yes is helps.. thank you !
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Shinelle(f): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mlegend:

yes it helps.. thank you !
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Mlegend(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Shinelle:

yes it helps.. thank you !
u very welcome...
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Jayboot(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
smileysmiley:
... thanks
thanks a lot, I just received it

Pls send it to me too francisalfa@gmail.com thanks broda
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by BrilliantMind: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Pls help me send the link
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by adonisvg(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ikehiemma:

Hi, I'm finding it difficult to register. I filled the form, checked the box, then clicked register. But nothing happens. What could be wrong?

The same I've tried for 2 days consecutively. Same issue. Anybody with a better link?
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by adonisvg(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
BrilliantMind:
Pls help me send the link to myzeebaby7@gmail.com
me too. I will PM you now.
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by adonisvg(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
@Spicyuzo, I've sent you a PM. Kindly send me a copy of the link.

Regards.
Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by adonisvg(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
This is what I keep getting whenever I try to login since the past 2 days. I need your help on this. I have tried to reset my password and the site won't even accept the password that was sent to my mailbox.

Re: 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship by Stevostical(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
adonisvg:
This is what I keep getting whenever I try to login since the past 2 days. I need your help on this. I have tried to reset my password and the site won't even accept the password that was sent to my mailbox.
I have encountered this problem for about two weeks now, ignore it at first thinking it was cos I was using my phone but when it continued today at the cyber Cafe, I had no choice than to mail them, expecting their response sha. Any other person with an idea how to go about it should pls help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score / How To Join The SSS, Customs / Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.