Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! (4688 Views)

I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / Must Bride Go Half-dressed On Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2009
Wear some decent clothes!
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by bluespice(f): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2009
lol she's got a pastie cheesy
maybe i should get one its summer anyway grin
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Igwe9(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2009
lipsrsealed ,i can't see anything,
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by omonija1(f): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
close ur eyes
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by bluespice(f): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2009
lol tell am oh tongue

best, move to a conservative country like saudi, be guaranteed ladies wouldnt be half dressed
just dont go for house parties tho tongue
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Phemour: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2009
na wa. . . grin
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by manoy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2009
l.l.l.l
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2009
LOL . . . . .I dont see anything wrong undecided
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2009
if you're going to go half-naked at least have a decent cleavage! Like some of the chics on this thread . . . smiley
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

if you're going to go half-naked at least have a decent cleavage! Like some of the chics on this thread . . . smiley

Now i know wat ur problem is grin cheesy
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by posakosa(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2009
Although pretty, she looks upset. Nothing wrong with what she's wearing.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by posakosa(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2009
The one I despise is seeing stretch marks. If you have stretch marks pls cover them.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by NegroNtns(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2009
David, thats what they do when they get ready to do boobs job. They let you see the before. . . Be on the watchout the after is coming soon. grin

what I would like to see is the. . . Oh God forgive me for that transgression. lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2009
Lmao at the before n after comment grin cheesy grin

posakosa:

The one I despise is seeing stretch marks. If you have stretch marks pls cover them.

Gbam cool
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by bluespice(f): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

dead!
o ti mo nkan t'on se e grin
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2009
Its not easy refusing to sleep with women these days . . . they just wont let you rest with the way they expose their bodies.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

Its not easy refusing to sleep with women these days . . . they just wont let you rest with the way they expose their bodies.

Lol . . . . Eeya pele grin grin
We would do a meeting shogbo . . . .make agro no kill david tongue grin
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by rubi(f): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

You are talking from a xtain point of view. Untill they are raped then they will start calling the police and devil
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Hauwa1: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

shocked shocked
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by bluespice(f): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

lol grin
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Are you any better? You're also to blame.  grin

rubi:

You are talking from a xtain point of view. Untill they are raped then they will start calling the police and devil

This is primarily why i dont even bother when women complain of rape or harrassment . . . a man may have a right to physically assault you shld you psychologically assault his senses.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2009
*Hauwa*:

shocked shocked

my sister, see me see trouble o. I was peacefully reading the political news when that picture jumped out at me.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by oyinda3(f): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2009
ah she does need to cover up haba.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Sauron1: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

Wear some decent clothes!

There's nothing wrong with what she's wearing.
Come on. . . . .There are some tribes in Nigeria where women are half-naked 24/7.
Bare boobs ain't nudity. . . .
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

Are you any better? You're also to blame.  grin

i am innocent tongue

davidylan:

my sister, see me see trouble o. I was peacefully reading the political news when that picture jumped out at me.

now why do i find this hard to blv? grin cheesy
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by rubi(f): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

This is primarily why i dont even bother when women complain of rape or harrassment . . . a man may have a right to physically assault you shld you psychologically assault his senses.
This is summer more are yet to come. Just try and cross your mind I know it might be hard
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by bluespice(f): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

this had best be said with the intent of a joke angry
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2009
Wow its very very hard to not fornicate in this generation . . . to all virgins i salute you!
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by oyinda3(f): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

this had best be said with the intent of a joke angry

abi o
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

Wow its very very hard to not fornicate in this generation . . . to all virgins i salute you!

Thank you jare
atleast some1 appreciate us wink
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by nex(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2009
Bro David, it is not only you that has noticed this new trend. But I'm coping with it O! I know that before the end time comes, women will walk around naked and am just here selecting the best digicam for 2020.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2009
this woman tends to look so desperately unhappy most of the time.

na wa.

some guys will jump up without looking at the face sha. Not advisable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... / Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? / When Ladies Declare Their Undying Love (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.