Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! (4699 Views)

I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / Must Bride Go Half-dressed On Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by oyinda3(f): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2009
how did this topic go from rihanna's chest area to copulating chickens?? lol
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by nex(m): 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2009
Chineke! What is all this?! I posted before even seeing the complete picture. This is not cleavage ke, it is full breast. Which kain wahala be this? if person carry this kain thing siddon near me for bus, i will suck it O! Ha Ahn! Are they not going to wait till 2020? Yar'Adua/ Where are you/ I think say you promise all the betta in 2020? E don begin happen for Yankee now, now.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by latch(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2009
what street are you talking about a beg?
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by nex(m): 12:03am On Jul 10, 2009
Don't mind David jare. I saw one Oyibo girl on his blog a couple years ago. and you know say those girls nor dey waste time.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by 190: 12:10am On Jul 10, 2009
Hold on hold on
someone
aint that my chick!

her breast sef don even weak

wich eva case maybe
i still wan suck
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 12:12am On Jul 10, 2009
190:

Hold on hold on
someone
aint that my chick!

her breast sef don even weak

wich eva case maybe
i still wan suck

death grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by oyinda3(f): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2009
fine keep it to urself then. lol not like i don't already know tongue
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by debosky(m): 12:34am On Jul 10, 2009
Did David see Rihanna on the streets? I didn't know she now hung out in Rochester, that town don step up oh! grin grin
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by tubabie(f): 12:37am On Jul 10, 2009
debosky:

Did David see Rihanna on the streets? I didn't know she now hung out in Rochester, that town don step up oh!  grin grin
Are u trying to persuade us back to the topic dear mod? cheesy
Oya derailers behave!
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 10, 2009
debosky:

Did David see Rihanna on the streets? I didn't know she now hung out in Rochester, that town don step up oh!  grin grin

Ol' boy forget . . . this is an international town. Its summer time and those ladies are killing our eyes . . .

tiny shorts, midriffs, no bra (nipples pointing at your from under negligible clothing with thickness = 0.005 mm) . . . Lord help thy servant.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by bluespice(f): 12:38am On Jul 10, 2009
david the sensitive one
how cute cheesy

sauron, havent i told u to quit popping that vicodin? angry cheesy
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by debosky(m): 12:41am On Jul 10, 2009
davidylan:

Ol' boy forget . . . this is an international town. Its summer time and those ladies are killing our eyes . . .

tiny shorts, midriffs, no bra (nipples pointing at your from under negligible clothing with thickness = 0.005 mm) . . . Lord help thy servant.
Na wa o! shocked cheesy

Does your phD also include measuring nipplesfabric thickness? Abeg I need to go back to school! grin grin grin

But you didn't even answer, is Rihanna there? I need to locate her ASAP
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by tubabie(f): 12:44am On Jul 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

U are not my doctor.
Well i will appoint myself as ur Doc wether you say yes or no.
Tonite I prescribe RUFFIES for you.
Take a tab thrice daily to cure you of your vain imaginations grin
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by bluespice(f): 12:47am On Jul 10, 2009
tubabie sure it aint got no opiates?

he gets addicted to those babies easily
watch out he'll deny this flat wink
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by tubabie(f): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2009
bluespice:

grin grin grin Am sure he will prove you right!
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by debosky(m): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2009
Can we please stay on topic? wink

@ David

Close your eyes and don't behold evil, or buy special glasses that can screen out scantily clad women. I have a set that makes them look like properly clothed nuns.  grin
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Sauron1: 12:49am On Jul 10, 2009
tubabie:

Well i will appoint myself as ur Doc wether you say yes or no.
Tonite I prescribe RUFFIES for you.
Take a tab thrice daily to cure you of your vain imaginations grin

Only if u stay with me in BED.

bluespice:

Bluespice, get behind me.
Since you are not buying my chicken-ways, leave me be jare.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 10, 2009
debosky:

Na wa o!  shocked cheesy

Does your phD also include measuring nipplesfabric thickness? Abeg I need to go back to school!  grin grin grin

But you didn't even answer, is Rihanna there? I need to locate her ASAP

she dey. I saw her sisters today.

debosky:

@ David

Close your eyes and don't behold evil, or buy special glasses that can screen out scantily clad women. I have a set that makes them look like properly clothed nuns.  grin

Those glasses are too strong, i need one that just does a bit more covering than using pasties. What's the fun in seeing nuns everywhere?
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 12:51am On Jul 10, 2009
debosky:

What did they do to you? sad sad sad tongue

ok ppl stay on topic bee bee cheesy
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 10, 2009
uncle debo, i see your hand in this thread. grin
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by touchmeder: 12:53am On Jul 10, 2009
m so used to seeing half naked girls nothing shocks me any more. summer even made it worse. i think i can take anything most times i just throw my face away no matter how bad i think it looks. oh well m a chick so maybe its alot more easier for me undecided
plus i think its beginning to influence me abit too. oh well who cares here
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by bluespice(f): 12:56am On Jul 10, 2009
lol sauron i hold u? tongue
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Sauron1: 12:56am On Jul 10, 2009
bluespice:

lol sauron i hold u? tongue

Yea, i feel your hands on me groin. grin

touchmeder:

m so used to seeing half naked girls nothing shocks me any more. summer even made it worse. i think i can take anything most times i just throw my face away no matter how bad i think it looks. oh well m a chick so maybe its alot more easier for me undecided
plus i think its beginning to influence me abit too. oh well who cares here

It makes no difference to me TBH. . . ,

I have seen loads of bare breasts on the beach. . . . .I have played beach volleyball with half-naked women plenty of times.
If i can control my schitzo on the beach, i see no reason why i can't do it on the streets.
Women are probably sexually harassed with the way men carry themselves too.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by bluespice(f): 1:01am On Jul 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Yea, i feel your hands on me groin. grin
Women are probably sexually harassed with the way men carry themselves too.

oh. . . that?
shhhh! u werent supposed to say it out loud wink

u have no idea wat seeing bare chested men (those that have the body) on a very good day does. . . .
*drools*
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Sauron1: 1:05am On Jul 10, 2009
bluespice:

oh. . . that?
shhhh! u werent supposed to say it out loud wink

Virgins can't keep secrets.

u have no idea wat seeing bare chested men (those that have the body) on a very good day does. . . .
*drools*

A female colleague once confessed to me she gets sexually aroused when she sees a smartly-dressed cute dude driving a smart car. cheesy
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 1:07am On Jul 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

A female colleague once confessed to me she gets sexually aroused when she sees a smartly-dressed cute dude driving a smart car. cheesy

Dont know abt being aroused sexually but it is SEXY kiss kiss kiss
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by bluespice(f): 1:09am On Jul 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Virgins can't keep secrets.
dead! grin
~Sauron~:

by smart car u dont mean hybrids do u? tongue

lot of women  can relate with her
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by philip0906(m): 1:10am On Jul 10, 2009
please take dat picture away i mean Rihanna's picture.cos it will instigate our girls 2 b'lieve dat bra is out of fashion thereby affecting my uncle's sole means of income which is selling secound hand or okrika brassiers.PLEASE MODERATOR SAVE A SOUL. shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Sauron1: 1:12am On Jul 10, 2009
bluespice:

dead! grin
by smart car u dont mean hybrids do u? tongue

I do.

TOPE2000!:

Dont know abt being aroused sexually but it is SEXY kiss kiss kiss

Tope, fess up.
I am sure u get on HEAT too.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by bluespice(f): 1:15am On Jul 10, 2009
philip0906:

please take dat picture away i mean Rihanna's picture.cos it will instigate our girls 2 b'lieve dat bra is out of fashion thereby affecting my uncle's sole means of income which is selling secound hand or okrika brassiers.PLEASE MODERATOR SAVE A SOUL. shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
bwuahahahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

I do.
i dunno about hybrids tho undecided
but a fast sleek beauty will def earn him a second, third and fourth glance
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 1:15am On Jul 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Tope, fess up.
I am sure u get on HEAT too.

nah, stuffs like that cant get me sexually aroused but i might stare at the guy n smile tho wink
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by debosky(m): 1:17am On Jul 10, 2009
philip0906:

Are you being serious? Report the post if it is affecting your uncle's business on nairaland. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height / My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us / This Hottest Female Biker in Russia just Died in a Bike Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.