Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! (4700 Views)

I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / Must Bride Go Half-dressed On Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by oyinda3(f): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2009
tope, he's talking abt male virgins not u  tongue
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Sauron1: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2009
nex:

I know that before the end time comes, women will walk around naked and am just here selecting the best digicam for 2020.

Nudists are doing that already in most parts of Europe.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by bluespice(f): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Thank you jare
atleast some1 appreciate us wink
hey! thats my line angry

male virgins ke?
naw its females that try more jare cool
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by spoilt(f): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2009
Davidylan make we hear word. grin
The same guys that start threads about half naked women are the same that will get a neck dislocation just from trying to pu themselves at a great angle to look.  grin grin
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Thank you jare
atleast some1 appreciate us wink

who's talking about you?  grin I meant the guys who still manage to "hold bodi" in this age of delilah.

bluespice:

this had best be said with the intent of a joke angry

Of course i meant it as a joke but the truth is . . . its hard to take a woman who is dressed half-naked serious shld she complain of sexual harassment. Its like leaving your bowl of yam outside oncovered and crying because your neighbour's goat ate it.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Hauwa1: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2009
true, seems there is something bothering her. she frowns more than she smiles. oh well,  lipsrsealed

David, so you would prefer ya lady dress up like those in deeper life?
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2009
oyinda.:

tope, he's talking abt male virgins not u  tongue

He was talking abt virgins in general . . . . is it my fault that u have popped ur cherry tongue grin cheesy

bluespice:

hey! thats my line angry

My friend . . . .behave grin
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
spoilt:

The same guys that start threads about half naked women are the same that will get a neck dislocation just from trying to pu themselves at a great angle to look. grin grin

Rofl . . . . grin grin grin

davidylan:

who's talking about you? grin I meant the guys who still manage to "hold bodi" in this age of delilah.

Male virgins still exist?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2009
*Hauwa*:

David, so you would prefer ya lady dress up like those in deeper life?

of course not but you can be sexy and decent at the same time. If you dressed with your breasts all popping out be rest assured you're not in the "take home to mama" category.

spoilt:

The same guys that start threads about half naked women are the same that will get a neck dislocation just from trying to pu themselves at a great angle to look.  grin grin

it is our duty to look . . . the thrill is in how hard you make us work before we can see anything. Just letting them all out so we notice from 500 miles away can be off-putting.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

yes! I know two personally. My best friends, one just got married.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

of course not but you can be sexy and decent at the same time. If you dressed with your breasts all popping out be rest assured you're not in the "take home to mama" category.

Typical naija man.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by oyinda3(f): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

He was talking abt virgins in general . . . . is it my fault have u have popped ur cherry tongue grin cheesy

ouch  tongue

davidylan:

so therefore, u only kno one. smh i am very disappointed in u pastor david. unless u're the married one
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

Wow . . . .i guess they the dude also married a virgin?
Does he know where to insert it into? undecided
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Hauwa1: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2009
grin grin grin

TOPE2000!:

Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
oyinda.:

so therefore, u only kno one.  smh i am very disappointed in u pastor david. unless u're the married one

I didnt even comment on my status and you're already feeling "disappointed" . . . are you my mother?  grin

TOPE2000!:

Wow . . . .i guess they the dude also married a virgin?

Being a virgin is not equivalent to being naive. Besides that's what marriage is all about, 2 people learning to become 1. I'm not personally interested in having a pro on my wedding night.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2009
Poster,

Then don't come to Gainesville during the summer. Everybody is trying to go light as possible. cheesy

So hot! Infact, I plead the fifth. But one can still show skin and dress decent.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

Being a virgin is not equivalent to being naive. Besides that's what marriage is all about, 2 people learning to become 1. I'm not personally interested in having a pro on my wedding night.

Hmmmm . . .i see ur point but i dont want a virgin as husband . . . . MBA lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Sauron1: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Didn't he watch Animal Planet?
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by oyinda3(f): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

I didnt even comment on my status and you're already feeling "disappointed" . . . are you my mother?  grin

unless u don't kno youself, u don't need to comment on ur status for us to make an accurate assumption  grin i am ur NL motherrrrr
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Didn't he watch Animal Planet?

Oh i see . . . .so animals shag just like we do? tongue
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Sauron1: 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Oh i see . . . .so animals shag just like we do? tongue

They are better at it. cheesy
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by bluespice(f): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

there's about to be a cat fight in this joint! angry tongue
davidylan:

it is our duty to look . . . the thrill is in how hard you make us work before we can see anything. Just letting them all out so we notice from 500 miles away can be off-putting.

so. . .
if we make u work till ur only about a feet b4 u see anything does that make us in the take home to momma category?
where's that emoticon when i need it most?
TOPE2000!:

yeah maybe b4 20, after 20 a very very very very very very small number
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

They are better at it. cheesy

Kai . . . .i better start watching animal planet grin
meanwhile which animal/s are better at it? cheesy

bluespice:

there's about to be a cat fight in this joint! angry :Pso. . .

Bring it on sis cheesy

yeah maybe b4 20, after 20 a very very very very very very small number

I still dont blv male virgins exist sha undecided
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Sauron1: 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Kai . . . .i better start watching animal planet grin
meanwhile which animal/s are better at it? cheesy

Lions and the cat family generally

Sauron is a certified virgin.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Lions and the cat family generally

Hmmmmmmm. . . i dont think i'd find watching lions shag interesting undecided

*cough* did u say something? undecided cheesy
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by bluespice(f): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

call 911 tell them im having a heart attack!
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

They do and infact contrary to blue's claim the are quite a significant number. Most dudes are embarrassed to say so in public so you dont know.

TOPE2000!:

Try chickens.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

call 911 tell them im having a heart attack!

*dailing 911*
Hold on tight, they are on there way tongue

davidylan:

They do and infact contrary to blue's claim the are quite a significant number. Most dudes are embarrassed to say so in public so you dont know.

David pls dont tell me u r virgin? sad cheesy
wetin i wan take virgin do? embarassed

Try chickens.

lol. . . .triple ewww but come o chicken too shag? shocked
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by oyinda3(f): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice r u abt to pull a MJ on us pls NL needs u o
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by tubabie(f): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2009
davidylan:

Try chickens.
yeah u know i wonder how chickens do it?
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Sauron1: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Try foxes or alligators. cheesy

*cough* did u say something? undecided cheesy

Yea.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2009
tubabie:

yeah u know i wonder how chickens do it?

wonders my dear cheesy

~Sauron~:

Try foxes or alligators. cheesy

Alligators too shag. . . . .how?
do they have deeks?? shocked

Yea.

oh. . . .musta missed it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. / Why U Should Date A Guy With Afro / Why Men Tired, Lose Interest, & Sleepy After Orgasm But Women Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.