Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,530 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (64680 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2009
dayokanu:

When would England stop being disgraced all over the world

U17 Germany 4 England 0
U19 Ukraine 2 England 0
U21 Germany 4 England 0

Senior team didnt qualify for the last tournament and have not played a final in 43 years. Na curse?
u dey crase grin

ol boi buzz me when ure awake cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Phony200(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2009
Our match with Valencia is perhaps increasing the speculation of snapping up one of their players, especially David Silva. Dumb talk I'd think cos Valencia don't look like selling a reserve goalkeeper to anyone.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2009
tubabie:

Have you tried searching? I think the lowest i saw around was £95, is it still priced out of range? sad 'was hoping for company!

Bloody hell! shocked grin
Highway robbery!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tubabie(f): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

Bloody hell! shocked grin
Highway robbery!

Well ? sad angry angry embarassed grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2009
tubabie:

Well ? sad angry angry embarassed grin

It cost me less than half of that amount to watch two games at the Emiraati on saturday!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Naturez(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

It cost me less than half of that amount to watch two games at the Emiraati on saturday!

In fact half would watch unlimited matches in Nijeezy tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Phony200(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2009
LOL. We're having economics lectures this morning. Class in session. Who can derive a formula to equate all those prices listed above? grin grin grin
SiliconNatural
Long time no see. Who did you see this weekend? Van Basten?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Naturez(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2009
Phony200:

LOL. We're having economics lectures this morning. Class in session. Who can derive a formula to equate all those prices listed above? grin grin grin
SiliconNatural
Long time no see. Who did you see this weekend? Van Basten?

I dey ooo. This weekend na you i see for Osogbo with some whites checking out the osun river tongue grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Ibime(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2009
One cannot feign surprise at the money-grabbing antics of the Macheda family. However one has to question the gullibility of anyone who swallows Mr Machedas story hook, line, sinker and fishing boat. Despite the fact that I know most Mancs to be gormless, I can only explain their acceptance of Mr Machedas story on the grounds that Mancs have a preclivity to whitewashing their clubs unjust practices in order to forego any moral quandary about their affiliation to Manchester United. Mr Machedas claim that his sons stay at Lazio was predicated on Claudio Lotito offering him a job for E500 per month is an exercise in glibness. Infact, any breadwinner who makes such spurious claims should first consider how it reflects on himself as the breadwinner of the family. Does Mr Macheda know that any job which pays said amount would most likely contravene EU statutes on employment rights, and in particular laws governing the minimum wage for workers? Mr Macheda must assume that our mitochondria has been wholly ineffective in supplying enough nutrients to allow our cranial facilities to function properly, for we all know that he could requisition the said 500 Euros per month from the Department for Social Security without any pre-requisite trade-off for his labour.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ibime:

One cannot feign surprise at the money-grabbing antics of the Macheda family. However one has to question the gullibility of anyone who swallows Mr Machedas story hook, line, sinker and fishing boat. Despite the fact that I know most Mancs to be gormless, I can only explain their acceptance of Mr Machedas story on the grounds that Mancs have a preclivity to whitewashing their clubs unjust practices in order to forego any moral quandary about their affiliation to Manchester United. Mr Machedas claim that his sons stay at Lazio was predicated on Claudio Lotito offering him a job for E500 per month is an exercise in glibness. Infact, any breadwinner who makes such spurious claims should first consider how it reflects on himself as the breadwinner of the family. Does Mr Macheda know that any job which pays said amount would most likely contravene EU statutes on employment rights, and in particular laws governing the minimum wage for workers? Mr Macheda must assume that our mitochondria has been wholly ineffective in supplying enough nutrients to allow our cranial facilities to function properly, for we all know that he could requisition the said 500 Euros per month from the Department for Social Security without any pre-requisite trade-off for his labour.

so whats ur point? help with a summary cos it it seems, if we allow you use a whole page to express urself, u'll still not convey ur mssg

lemme help
1)Mr. Macheda lied on how much he earned?
is that it, do you know you can make a fortune by either notifying the said employer to sue for damages or by helping the employer get some compensation for the[b] lies [/b] Mr.Macheda has told the whole world since ure the only one that knows about the lies.

2)Mancs are very unintelligent and wouldnt know the difference between a fabricated story and a complete truth

Verdict: Ibime is suffering from some unknown ailment
dude will come back and blame this utter gibberish on alcohol.

This man should be quarantined for a month or else, this ailment (contagious) will affect people like Brash Alli aka crack who cannot make sense if his life is dependent on it.

gerrout of here grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cougar: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ibime:

twaddle! kiko macheda will have to give up football before he can claim any penny from the DSS.
can you work and claim at the same time? french clubs have no rights at all to point fingers(they are the worst).
freedom of movement/choice is a good thing. if the youngster wanted to stay in france then he could have turned down man united, sir alex is not in the business of kidnapping people like chelsea did with john obi mikel.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Naturez(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2009
Cougar:

twaddle! kiko macheda will have to give up football before he can claim any penny from the DSS.
can you work and claim at the same time? french clubs have no rights at all to point fingers(they are the worst).
freedom of movement/choice is a good thing. if the youngster wanted to stay in france then he could have turned down man united, sir alex is not in the business of kidnapping people like chelsea did with john obi mikel.

True talkuu! United dey watch world wide and they purchase not kidnap and adultnap cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Ibime(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2009
Cougar:

can you work and claim at the same time?

I have long known that most Mancs lack comprehension, but I did not know that illiteracy was also a de jure pre-requisite to joining the festering ranks of intellectually-moribund Mancunians.

Where in my post did I refer to Kiko Macheda? Of course I was referring to Macheda Senior's claims that if Lazio had offered him a job for 500 Euros per month he would have made Kiko stay in Rome.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Naturez(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ibime:

I have long known that most Mancs lack comprehension, but I did not know that illiteracy was also a de jure pre-requisite to joining the festering ranks of intellectually-moribund Mancunians.

Where in my post did I refer to Kiko Macheda? Of course I was referring to Macheda Senior's claims that if Lazio had offered him a job for 500 Euros per month he would have made Kiko stay in Rome.

Grammar too much men !!! You for don explain better nah.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2009
@Cougar
what are you saying? i found it hard to believe ure contesting the post, you have time for plenty rubbish

that was some pure undiluted baloney with no concrete substance to hold on to.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cougar: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ibime:

shut your mouth and listen attentively. . . . .pasquale asked lazio for financial help or fix him a job which is likely to be a part-time job.

mr macheda senior is not jobless. he does not earn enough to pay kiko's travelling costs to lazio everyday plus he has to take time off work to do so.
how do u expect him to leave his job and claim dss  when he's fully employed? who is the illiterate here now? your brain cells need rehabilitation.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cougar: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2009
tkb417:

@Cougar
what are you saying? i found it hard to believe ure contesting the post, you have time for plenty rubbish

that was some pure undiluted baloney with no concrete substance to hold on to.

it's good to put brainless intruders in their place. how is it man united's fault that pogba's parents agreed to let pogba play for sir alex?

when manchester united tried to sign santon he showed sir alex the middle finger. why? because he was treated well at inter milan and he knew that he had a future there.

what these small clubs want is to force a young player to stay with them despite having better opportunities somewhere else and that is hypocritical considering that a substantial number of their youth talents are foreign based players they had stolen and they had paid nothing for.

did bastia not steal michael essien from ghana? did barcelona not lure leo messi's parents to spain when messi was just 13?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Phony200(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2009
So desperate that they made the Messi's sign on a piece of serviette paper at the restaurant! grin grin grin
Ibime is just trying to come out with what he knows and feels is right. It's his opinion, that doesn't mean he's right or wrong or we should accept it. And that non-acceptance is not synonymous with stupidity or illiteracy.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2009
Phony200:

So desperate that they made the Messi's sign on a piece of serviette paper at the restaurant! grin grin grin
Ibime is just trying to come out with what he knows and feels is right. It's his opinion, that doesn't mean he's right or wrong or we should accept it. And that non-acceptance is not synonymous with stupidity or illiteracy.
when you dont agree to his drivel, ure uneducated . . .
nonsense and ingredients grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Naturez(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2009
tkb417:

when you dont agree to his drivel, ure uneducated . . .
nonsense and ingredients grin

cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cougar: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2009
Phony200:

barca's case was worse because they took advantage of messi's hormone deficiency. when messi arrived in barcelona, he was 4ft-6inches. his feet did not reach the ground when he sat on the bench and that was where his nickname(the flea) came from. i remember cesc fabregas saying he thought messi was dumb cos messi never talked until they had several game sessions of playstation.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Ibime(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2009
I would not be in the least bit surprised to discover that itk419 received a traumatic shock to his frontal lobe as a child, antecedentally informing his failure to decipher even a vestige of reason in Ibimes verbose commentary. That much is evident in the wild-goose chase he led all and sundry on, in his attempt to find meaning in my original post. His comprehension of my original post was so wide of the mark, if he was an archer, he would have shot one of the spectators in the stadium. His personalisation of what is a generic matter only speaks of his incongruence with the finer expressions of the English language. The aforementioned itk419 is easily riled up when you question his comprehension of literature and seeks to address his insecurities by course of personal attacks. In this respect, he finds avuncularity in another infamous creature with similar characteristics - Olusegun Obasanjo!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cougar: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ibime:

I would not be in the least bit surprised to discover that itk419 received a traumatic shock to his frontal lobe as a child, antecedentally informing his failure to decipher even a vestige of reason in Ibimes verbose commentary. That much is evident in the wild-goose chase he led all and sundry on, in his attempt to find meaning in my original post. His comprehension of my original post was so wide of the mark, if he was an archer, he would have shot one of the spectators in the stadium. His personalisation of what is a generic matter only speaks of his incongruence with the finer expressions of the English language. The aforementioned itk419 is easily riled up when you question his comprehension of literature and seeks to address his insecurities by course of personal attacks. In this respect, he finds avuncularity in another infamous creature with similar characteristics - Olusegun Obasanjo!

who is this pinhead trying to impress with vocabulary?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2009
In this respect, he finds avuncularity in another infamous creature with similar characteristics - Olusegun Obasanjo!

You know what? They are both from Ogun State. Like OBJ, like TKB grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2009

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is a pefect example of how not to write

ure mentally challenged. grin grin

People shld read his posts above and point to what he tried to say
meaninless and yet he came back with more applesauce

i pity those wey dey study under u. u need Jesus

Cougar:

who is this pinhead trying to impress with vocabulary?
na today? we know dem type
olodo feeling funky.  .   .  grin grin

dayokanu:

You know what? They are both from Ogun State. Like OBJ, like TKB grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shebi na OBJ be my own, what of Ibime wey dey draw inspiration from sagbama George, Tom Ateke, and Henry Okah grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Naturez(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2009
This Ibime guy sabi oyinbo ooooo  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cougar: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2009
tkb417:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is a pefect example of how not to write

ure mentally challenged. grin grin

People shld read his posts above and point to what he tried to say
meaninless and yet he came back with more applesauce

roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Naturez(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2009
tkb417:

shebi na OBJ be my own, what of Ibime wey dey draw inspiration from sagbama George, Tom Ateke, and Henry Okah grin grin grin grin

Those him aspirants na baba dem be ooo   cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by debosky(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2009
I agree with just one thing - Ibime is making truly verbose commentary.

This is what happens when your coach decides to sign more OAPs. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2009
Naturez:

This Ibime guy sabi oyinbo ooooo  grin
can u imagine
na oyinbo be dat wey u read? hehehehehe
Nairaland grin

I would not be in the least bit surprised to discover that itk419 received a traumatic shock to his frontal lobe as a child, antecedentally informing his failure to decipher even a vestige of reason in Ibimes verbose commentary
ok

That much is evident in the wild-goose chase he led all and sundry on, in his attempt to find meaning in my original post. His comprehension of my original post was so wide of the mark,
wild goose chase i led all on? hehehehehe
is this oyinbo? i led you people on a wild goose chase? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

His personalisation of what is a generic matter only speaks of his incongruence with the finer expressions of the English language. The aforementioned itk419 is easily riled up when you question his comprehension of literature and seeks to address his insecurities by course of personal attacks.

another one. tkb personalises matters when he doesnt understand finer expressions of English?
i tot i was the one asking questions about the level of insanity in the initial post?
so my questions are same as getting easily riled up cos of my comprehension of literature?

This is a perfect example of how not to express urself. Utter rubbish
dude cannot make sense ive said it b4

In this respect, he finds avuncularity in another infamous creature with similar characteristics - Olusegun Obasanjo!
finito!!!!!
hes mad grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Ibime(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2009
. . . grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cougar: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2009
paul pogba > didier drogba? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (101)

Strictly Chelsea Talk: / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.