Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. (3838 Views)

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Treash(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
There's this British girl I met on
Facebook, she sent me friend's
request which I accepted, during a
prolonged chat together, she said
she's in love with me which I truly
appreciated after telling her that am
not used to online dating due many
complications and scamming
involved.

She begged me to just give her a trial and she'll prove her commitment. After I agreed, she then asked that if won't mind, she wanted me to come over to UK and meet her, saying she'll sponsor all the expenses of my travelling, but I rejected due to
the fear of the unexpected things that
may follow, after a long argument, I
later accepted. Then she requested
my personal information (Full name,
address, e-mail, occupation, date of
birth and phone number) which I
actually sent to her saying she'll use it
to apply for invitation letter at their
embassy. Finally she said she actually
apply for the invitation, that within a
week, the invitation letter will be ready
then she'll send it to me and use it to
apply for visa here in Nigeria. Now, my
problem is that, it's not that I don't
trust her, but do u guys think such
thing is normal that she may not have
some hidden mission on me since I
don't ever saw her in real life and the
way she insisted on the visit (Also
remember, she's the one to sponsor
everything for the travelling).

2 Likes

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Ginaz(f): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
You are a confuse being, do you need to write this crap 20 times? undecided

1 Like

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by ronald4lif(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Applied for invitation you said? That's ludicrous and red flag. She doesn't need to apply for an invitation from anywhere. All she needs do is to write one and print them out, then send to you with her int'l passport copy included.

And she also doesn't need your date of birth, occupation but just your name and perhaps address. The only place those info are needed is at British Embassy.

I think you're being scammed. She'd soon demand for money to process the invitation letter and other documents. That 'lady' is in no UK but a young G hustling somewhere in Lagos or Malay.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
cheesy op 20 "man" shall fall that day d invitation is sent and u no go

1 Like

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by stevecantrell: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Reminds of a short Italian man I met while working in UK he wanted me to travel to his Villa on a Greek island (Corfu) and wait for him there - all expenses paid.

I had to turn him down because, nothing usually goes for nothing...he could plant narcotic drugs in my luggage or he could be setting me up for something else. Besides, he was obviously gay from the way he was drooling.. maybe he was setting me up for gay Group Intimacy with his mobster friends...lolz

3 Likes

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
There is nothing bad since she is d one to sponsor everything buh if she ask u for a dime,just knw dat d shiit is nothing but scam!Bro y do u wnt to risk travelling to meet a stranger in uk? sad babe no dey naija again? cheesy cheesy#bro becareful!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by cruzita(f): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
better use your head oooo
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by misspicy(f): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
obviously the girl is a scammer using a female profile.....OP they want to use you for rituals and your greedy nature is encouraging you to go...I pity

many are scammed because of greed,be warned

1 Like

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Smellymouth: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lol
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
If the OP wants to prove his destiny's phone number has not been barred he better delete that 'woman's' facebook contact immediately and mark it as spam for facebook to do the needed.
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Op remember the saying:" if it sounds too good to be true, it most probably isn't true"
Don't be surprised when your British girl turns out to be a Nigerian hustler

2 Likes

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by pTomz(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
now that common sense is tryna runaway frm u, you no wan draw am back bah?

1 Like

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Justiyke4u: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Tell her you need £1000 to settle somethings before making an arrangement to leave the country and if she sends it then you can marry her or in the alternative do the invitation and let her do the coming whichever way she will do the sponsorship too

1 Like

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Hidentity(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Guy, are you for real that you took her serious? I've been receiving messages of this nature in my mail and on Facebook since like 8 and 4 years back respectively. Four of every six individuals on Facebook or with an email account should have experienced the same.

You're not in any love and you're not going to the UK soon through this medium. She will later tell you to send some dollars or pounds for the last process. I think they have dropped the style of claiming to be in a refugee camp. Guy, with the way you type, your teary eyes and tone won't be okay if you're duped of your acceptance fee into the tertiary institution.

My guy, all of us won't go the way of Olajumoke. Face your studies, keep your head straight, raise your shoulders and adjust your collars. God will bless you and opportunities will come once you make yourself eligible for the opportunity. But as for your love, which I am sure has swept you off your feet, steer clear. Peace.

Cc; Claro

3 Likes

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
stevecantrell:
Reminds of a short Italian man I met while working in UK he wanted me to travel to his Villa on a Greek island (Corfu) and wait for him there - all expenses paid.

I had to turn him down because, nothing usually goes for nothing...he could plant narcotic drugs in my luggage or he could be setting me up for something else. Besides, he was obviously gay from the way he was drooling.. maybe he was setting me up for gay Group Intimacy with his mobster friends...lolz
..wtf? Drooling..hmmm..got something i can drool about?
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by akike: 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Treash, are you ready to give up a kidney?sad
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by stevecantrell: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
..wtf? Drooling..hmmm..got something i can drool about?

Hahahaha....!

I'm sure I can wet your bib many times over.

2 Likes

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
stevecantrell:

Hahahaha....!

bib? That would be for my baby...honey, am a grown ass woman!
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
stevecantrell:

Hahahaha....!

anyways, what can make me drool to the point of being wet many times over?whatchugot?
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by katori: 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
hahahha, lol... You are funny wink
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by stevecantrell: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
bib? That would be for my baby...honey, am a grown ass woman!

That's the issue.

That grown A/S/S, when are we gonna see it ??

That ass..that grown ass...
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
stevecantrell:

That's the issue.

....wiggle wiggle wiggle..
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
stevecantrell:

That's the issue.

... :p wink

1 Like

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by stevecantrell: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
....wiggle wiggle wiggle..
I prefer "Smack!" Smack !"
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
stevecantrell:

I prefer "Smack!" Smack !"
...oh well,whatdoyaknow...lookeyhere Mister, whatchu smack smack o'er the place for...need some cookie jar?
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by stevecantrell: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...oh well,whatdoyaknow...lookeyhere Mister, whatchu smack smack o'er the place for...need some cookie jar?

I'm Just imagining my head getting lost between those grown ass cheeks....hold that thot... tongue

No need 4 cookie jar
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
stevecantrell:

I'm Just imagining my head getting lost between those grown ass cheeks....hold that thot... tongue

No need 4 cookie jar
...no cookie jar? I like the thought of that..hmm
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Futureviz: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Tell her you need £1000 to settle somethings before making an arrangement to leave the country and if she sends it then you can marry her or in the alternative do the invitation and let her do the coming whichever way she will do the sponsorship too
you are on point op
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by stevecantrell: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...no cookie jar? I like the thought of that..hmm

Hmm..I like my coffee organic, you know.. Raw tongue

*true confession*

2 Likes

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
stevecantrell:

Hmm..I like my coffee organic, you know.. Raw tongue
*true confession*
smiley

2 Likes

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Bhella5(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
BlaqCoffee109 Stevecantrell kini gbogbo rakati yen now? go ghostmode na underage are strewn allova NL. Am enjoying the show of shame sha its like a game of pingpong left><right right<>left. kwantinu.

1 Like

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by franxis(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
E be lyk Yahoo/wire boiz don locate you... Tell am make she give you phone number make una talk..or make una Skype (video cam) first before anything

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Room Mate's Guy Masturbating..... / What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. / EXPOSED: Jacksparrow1207 Is Fucking Safiaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.