Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. (3852 Views)

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 24, 2016
stevecantrell:

Hmm..I like my coffee organic, you know.. Raw tongue
*true confession*
...catch me if you can...

1 Like

Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 24, 2016
Bhella5:
BlaqCoffee109 Stevecantrell kini gbogbo rakati yen now? go ghostmode na underage are strewn allova NL. Am enjoying the show of shame sha its like a game of pingpong left><right right<>left. kwantinu.
thank you for the heads up...you enjoyed our lil banter right? You must be one little hypocritical pri!ck!just curious, is your manhood a show of shame?
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Bhella5(m): 7:28am On Feb 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
thank you for the heads up...you enjoyed our lil banter right? You must be one little hypocritical pri!ck!just curious, is your manhood a show of shame?
Naah my manhood will give you goosebumps trust me.
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by stevecantrell: 7:47am On Feb 24, 2016
Bhella5:
BlaqCoffee109 Stevecantrell kini gbogbo rakati yen now? go ghostmode na underage are strewn allova NL. Am enjoying the show of shame sha its like a game of pingpong left><right right<>left. kwantinu.

Uncle kini problem yin ?
Ki le mean by show of shame..?
Anyway I knew eavesdroppers will be enjoying the ping pong.
Go buy your own table tennis.
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Bhella5(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2016
stevecantrell:

Uncle kini problem yin ? Ki le mean by show of shame..? Anyway I knew eavesdroppers will be enjoying the ping pong. Go buy your own table tennis.
LOL! Have fun.
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by rapmike(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2016
Treash:
There's this British girl I met on
Facebook, she sent me friend's
request which I accepted, during a
prolonged chat together, she said
she's in love with me which I truly
appreciated after telling her that am
not used to online dating due many
complications and scamming
involved.

She begged me to just give her a trial and she'll prove her commitment. After I agreed, she then asked that if won't mind, she wanted me to come over to UK and meet her, saying she'll sponsor all the expenses of my travelling, but I rejected due to
the fear of the unexpected things that
may follow, after a long argument, I
later accepted. Then she requested
my personal information (Full name,
address, e-mail, occupation, date of
birth and phone number) which I
actually sent to her saying she'll use it
to apply for invitation letter at their
embassy. Finally she said she actually
apply for the invitation, that within a
week, the invitation letter will be ready
then she'll send it to me and use it to
apply for visa here in Nigeria. Now, my
problem is that, it's not that I don't
trust her, but do u guys think such
thing is normal that she may not have
some hidden mission on me since I
don't ever saw her in real life and the
way she insisted on the visit (Also
remember, she's the one to sponsor
everything for the travelling).

Guy, identity theft is real o! This one you provided her with your personal info, don't be surprised when she duped someone with your name, especially she has your picture.
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by lollarj(f): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...oh well,whatdoyaknow...lookeyhere Mister, whatchu smack smack o'er the place for...need some cookie jar?

WARNING Blaqcoffee109, this man is a perv...my so-called boss, he is a randy perv..oooo pls don't encourage him any further..

...I know my sack letter is loading... Abi Oga Steve ?
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by stevecantrell: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
lollarj:

WARNING Blaqcoffee109, this man is a perv...my so-called boss, he is a randy perv..oooo pls don't encourage him any further..

Comot Joor !! grin
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by ennysuccess(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Abeg give me her username sharply make I make bar from her
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
lollarj:

Lool...hmmm...randy perv eh? Hahaha...the perv part, i get im melecine! Oya Steve com tell me about the randy part osisor! LollarJ thanks babegyal! Sack you? He can't fit cause you be my candidate ni...Steve?
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
stevecantrell:

Comot Joor !! grin
leave her jor..oya speak, m'gbo'ro
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by stevecantrell: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
leave her jor..oya speak, m'gbo'ro

Aww...listening to that deranged brat can't do u no good, luv.
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
stevecantrell:

Aww...listening to that deranged brat can't do u no good, luv.
...hmm, but i am listening...somethings are better coming from you that the deranged brat you know what i mean! M'ogboro..
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by stevecantrell: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...hmm, but i am listening...somethings are better coming from you that the deranged brat you know what i mean! M'ogboro..

So wadaya wanna know ?
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by lollarj(f): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
Lool...hmmm...randy perv eh? Hahaha...the perv part, i get im melecine! Oya Steve com tell me about the randy part osisor! LollarJ thanks babegyal! Sack you? He can't fit cause you be my candidate ni...Steve?

Was just joking. He's a great guy... (Clears throat !) Very loyal and honest..

Enjoy !
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
stevecantrell:

So wadaya wanna know ?
everything and all things! Lets take it outta here
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by stevecantrell: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
everything and all things! Lets take it outta here

Ok , where to ?
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
lollarj:

Was just joking. He's a great guy... (Clears throat !) Very loyal and honest..

Enjoy !
LollarJ, you know you can speak to me freely right? Lets chat over some tea and scones...girltalk you know...don't worry, your job is safe with me...i assure you that, what are friends for honey?!
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
stevecantrell:

Ok , where to ?
follow the trail...
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by lollarj(f): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
follow the trail...

You want serial P killer to follow you ?
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
lollarj:

You want serial P killer to follow you ?
...loool...not everybody can be killed
Re: This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. by Georgesudosen(m): 5:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Well, i thought of tht same suggestion tht u came -up wit, u could be right, maybe becos kidneys sells alot in the UK, SPAIN and ITALY.... They could go up to as much as £300,000- £450,000

akike:
Treash, are you ready to give up a kidney?sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? / It's Exactly 7days She Wished Me Dead, See What Am Experiencing Now / Red Pill Analysis: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.