Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl (5493 Views)

Boy, Girl you can actually get free from disturbing your private parts / Tag Your Errand Boy/girl!! / You Are A Bad Boy/girl If You Did Any Of These Back Then In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl by Masculity(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
I'm not stingy and will never be .

good. Then be my girl. That's an order.
Re: What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl by cruzita(f): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2016
Masculity:

good. Then be my girl. That's an order.
hian!! order ke
Re: What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl by jt2damoney(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2016
hmmm....ladies can lie here.U dont want to confess dat u ladies get attracted mostly to his money..issorait! undecided
Re: What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl by KINGinVAHALA: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2016
prettymina:
complexion(dark) and height tongue he must be handsome if has those 2 features am good to good smiley
Like me abi? *tongue_out*
Re: What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl by IZZIFLOW(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2016
for its her hair,how she talks and smiles, her height[average height] big hips and breast..hahahaha
Re: What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl by jericco1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Naturally beautiful, high level of intelligence (I don't like beauty without brains) .... Svelte and lanky, moderate front and back (too much of everything is bad)
Re: What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl by Masculity(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
hian!! order ke

order from above. The next thing i expected of you is to, without any resistance, accept with immediate effect.
Re: What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ma'am. All the requirements you listed herein are met and exceeded by me. I've been trying to connect with you since forever but your snub game is on fleek! Holla back please...

prettymina:
complexion(dark) and height tongue he must be handsome if has those 2 features am good to good smiley
Re: What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl by qking(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
@prettyamina I meet up with your requirements . Can you give my a chance or you are engage ni? So I can look for other Muslim pretty girl
Re: What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2016
prettymina:
What about money oh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) / Breaking Blood Covenant Help / Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.