Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? (5668 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? by drmikeadams(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
byvan03:
Just cut off the light, let her learn. You ignore, she will think it's only normal not to acknowledge a favour. She feels that she didn't ask for your help in the first place.

Since it bothers you, this is the solution.
?l.gbam..no long stories..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? by mistarsam(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
lolaluv1:

looool. I'm fine. How are you doing too?
I'm fine. How much is dollars in your area now?
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? by onoslove(f): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
bigneorapz:
Errmm.. i'll be quick on this one. My fam rented an apartment some months ago. And since i wasn't around when my mum & my sisters parked in, there were some arrangements in the house that wasn't nicely done example, the wiring in the house wasn't done properly. Imagin the electrician sharing our generator wire connection with our neighbour. Well, i noticed all of this when i came back. And at first, i didn't really look into all of that cos i thought our neighbour who is a lady that could be around 27 years old was gonna be wise as well as act mature enough to know the right thing to do. The fact is whenever we power our Gen, she'll also be sharin our free light with us. I overlooked all of this thinkin maybe at a point she'll be helpin to fill the tank on her own without us tellin her. But months passed and she turned a blind eyes on us. What vex me most is the fact that she has stop greetin me, actin like i never exist whenever she pass by. And whenever i power the Gen, she'll lock herself inside and be enjoyin my sweat that i suffered to fill the tank sad
She has never for once ask me or my sisters how much we've been buyin the fuel talkless of givin them money to fill the tank. So i made up my mind yesterday to disconnect the Generator wire supplyin her light from our power socket. But before i do that, since am a carin and a soft hearted guy that hardly hurts people..i want to know if what am about to do is right... Or should i just let her keep enjoyin the free light?. Please your advice will go a long way..thanks
what are you waiting for. Disconnect that light now. Like now.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
onoslove:
what are you waiting for. Disconnect that light now. Like now.
lol..actually i did it yesterday..omoh come see as she dey fan herself today as the free light no reach her side..i just dey pass her door dey laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? by juman(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
A retardedd country with no constant electricity.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? by Acidosis(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
I still do not understand how you got to know her age.
There is something you need to say.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? by amunkita(m): 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
OP, I swear to Gawd, I feel like slapping you to Coma.

Go ahead nd cut the biatch off, I hate people with too much brain..

Gawd!!!!!! Op u re just annoying..
But if u re around me now, u will know how I feel.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 23, 2016
amunkita:
OP, I swear to Gawd, I feel like slapping you to Coma.

Go ahead nd cut the biatch off, I hate people with too much brain..

Gawd!!!!!! Op u re just annoying..
But if u re around me now, u will know how I feel.
lmao..bros naso i for follow come slap u if to say i no cut am o .. cheesy u get luck..lwkm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder / HOW I RAN INTO DEBT / A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.