Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) (81885 Views)

Bella Hadid's Breast On Display On The Runway! [photo] / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Annie Idibia & Kaffy On The Runway With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by tammie24: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
idowuswap:
Igbo ladies can never hv this kind. Favour from God.........am proud to. Be yoruba man
and that's why they are not happy about it
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Intendy: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
I pray we don't later read Olajumoke divorces husband cause jumokes' level don change

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
DashMeYansh:
This Girl is ugly, very ugly, I don't see any quality of a model in her...WHAT THE FVCK?

This shiit was clearly scripted and a frustrated Nairalander will carry this to church tomorrow as prayer point?...SMH angry
in modeling, beauty is least... Alek wek is an example

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by TippyTop(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

After two kids it is to be expected

Besides, the shape of a woman's breast determines how firm it will be. Pawpaw shaped breasts will fall quickly, unlike orange shaped bosoms which remain perky for a long time. I know someone whose breasts were still firm after 6 kids because of the shape of her bosoms
Overuse is another factor, she's been passed round the block at least once... grin

Still a lovely woman though.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
Acidosis:

You can never tell until you imagine what a lonely man is going through in bed at this hour.
Go and marry. Paul said it is berra to marry than burn in passion grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
idowuswap:
Igbo ladies can never hv this kind. Favour from God.........am proud to. Be yoruba man
Omo your own act of tribalism don they go spiritual o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by justjify(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmm now now you don de flaunt cleavage... angry

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by freshvine(f): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
They should also try upgrade her husband. I don't want to hear unpleasant marital stories with this sudden change of fortune

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by tico1212(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
OLAJUMOKE the bread seller.....
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

Go and marry. Paul said it is berra to marry than burn in passion grin
grin

I will when $1 = N100 sad
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Ishilove: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
TippyTop:

Overuse is another factor, she's been passed round the block at least once... grin
'usage' is a myth. If 'overuse' is a determinant factor in the firmness of a woman's breasts, then we won't have prostitutes with firm breasts.

Shape, size, and age are the major determinants. Fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Ishilove: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Acidosis:
grin

I will when $1 = N100 sad
Ha, e go tey be that sad

Hopefully your child will be graduating from secondary school by the time you're 60 cheesy
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by ameboismyhobby(f): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Not beefin bt if I c one mre Olajumoke post again, I wonda wat I go sef sad cheesy
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by donem: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
idowuswap:
This comment caught me, Nigeria can never be United.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

Ha, e go tey be that sad

Hopefully your child will be graduating from secondary school by the time you're 60 cheesy

Ah! So no hope for naija?

With the current price of engagement ring, Italian shoes, etc., many brothers will boycott weddings.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by JAHseal: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
E remain make tY Bello begin bleach am in d name of 'modelling'
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by spiralwedge(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
She's a natural and doesn't need much effort. She's destined to be great. But I foresee her leaving Naija soon and settling down either in Paris or NY.

All the bad belle wailing wailers on NL and else where will then just die. (she's just starting)

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Urine: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

Besides, the shape of a woman's breast determines how firm it will be. Pawpaw and mango shaped breasts will fall quickly, unlike orange shaped bosoms which remain perky for a long time. I know someone whose breasts were still firm after 6 kids because of the shape of her bosoms (orange)

My roomie in the uni doesn't know what it feels like to have firm bosoms because according to her, the boobs grew out and pointed straight down (pawpaw)

ROFLMFAO
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Mopolchi: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
ITbomb:
I think her breast has fallen real bad
do you mean that Olympus has fallen that badly?
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Vince77(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Intendy:
I pray we don't later read
Olajumoke divorces husband cause jumokes' level don change
na small truth u talk there so o! Money changes people.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by TippyTop(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

'usage' is a myth. If 'overuse' is a determinant factor in the firmness of a woman's breasts, then we won't have prostitutes with firm breasts.

Shape, size, and age are the major determinants. Fact

Thanks for the lecture, am not an authority on breast yet.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by elopee3000(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
This girl is the luckiest babe in the world nunmber one she did not bleach like they do at olosha or idioro mushin number two she doesn't ve this ewa agoyin ass as they ve at bariga I love her Nne u go make am
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
vkon2:
No matter the make up, if u no fine, u no fit fine..... No hate o,,,,, wat am saying is she is not beautiful,,, God continue to bless her

She is. Have you seen a video of hers?
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by phintohlar(f): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Wow!

SEE ALL THE STUNNING PHOTOS HEREĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/work-it-girl-photo-of-olajumoke-on.html
there's God oh my dear,those who said there's no God don die but dey never see space 2 bury dem
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
Another Level... She's just blessed, God make her bigger, who God don bless,n no one can curse
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Irishrena1(f): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Haterz how market? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by eleko1: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mouka,vitafoam ,push up,assorted Bobby cream dey market.
ITbomb:
I think her breast has fallen real bad
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
DashMeYansh:
This Girl is ugly, very ugly, I don't see any quality of a model in her...WHAT THE FVCK?

This shiit was clearly scripted and a frustrated Nairalander will carry this to church tomorrow as prayer point?...SMH angry
grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Irishrena1(f): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=martineverest post=43107924] on modeling, beauty is least... Alek wek is an example[/

Exactly
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by jiggytutu: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
idowuswap:
You are a fool

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

Besides, the shape of a woman's breast determines how firm it will be. Pawpaw and mango shaped breasts will fall quickly, unlike orange shaped bosoms which remain perky for a long time. I know someone whose breasts were still firm after 6 kids because of the shape of her bosoms (orange)

My roomie in the uni doesn't know what it feels like to have firm bosoms because according to her, the boobs grew out and pointed straight down (pawpaw)
Ishilove, I can see you are advocating for ladies with fallen bosoms cheesy

Keep us the good work cool
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Irishrena1(f): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=DashMeYansh post=43107645][b][i][color=#770077]This Girl is ugly, very ugly, I don't see any quality of a model in her...WHAT THE FVCK?

Hater alert! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos) / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.