Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) (81897 Views)

Bella Hadid's Breast On Display On The Runway! [photo] / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Annie Idibia & Kaffy On The Runway With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by stevedre: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
idowuswap:
Igbo ladies can never hv this kind. Favour from God.........am proud to. Be yoruba man

U may be literate but ure not educated. Its not too late for u though.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by frisky2good(m): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
1 husband, 2 kids. E no easy. wink

ITbomb:
I think her breast has fallen real bad
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by idowuswap: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
stevedre:

U may be literate but ure not educated. Its not too late for u though.
shut dafuck up
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by bluecircle470: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
Scam!! Ds all SCAM!

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
Apart from the fact that only gullible people will believe the scripted bread seller stuff, I like the fact that she has made a name out of hard work

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by sherbol: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Plz wot is d definition of beauty?
vkon2:
No matter the make up, if u no fine, u no fit fine..... No hate o,,,,, wat am saying is she is not beautiful,,, God continue to bless her

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
DashMeYansh:
This Girl is ugly, very ugly, I don't see any quality of a model in her...WHAT THE FVCK?

This shiit was clearly scripted and a frustrated Nairalander will carry this to church tomorrow as prayer point?...SMH angry
eya jealousy jelolo
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Haters everuwhere grin..go girl!!...she's been featured on CNN and independent newspaper and you still hating
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by stevedre: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
idowuswap:
shut dafuck up

U just proved me right. Get educated and grow up.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by aalangel(f): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
vkon2:
No matter the make up, if u no fine, u no fit fine..... No hate o,,,,, wat am saying is she is not beautiful,,, God continue to bless her

Models aren't particularly beautiful.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by stevedre: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
sherbol:
Plz wot is d definition of beauty?

Thank u oo, U can ask that question again. Wonder why people define beauty by what the eyes can see only.
May GOD bless us with grace to attract favors, Shes beautiful cuz shes wonderfully made.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Coldfeets: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
praizeblog:
she s just woow

Seriously? Wow?!

Hmm.

Anyway sha, I know it's either you're just joking or you just feel like saying something. shocked

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
undecided undecided shocked

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by mrphate(m): 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
this is just a glimpse of my philosophy of life...its not by too much religious act...its natural, " anything can happen to anyone at anytime"...
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by BALLOSKI: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

After two kids it is to be expected

Besides, the shape of a woman's breast determines how firm it will be. Pawpaw and mango shaped breasts will fall quickly, unlike orange shaped bosoms which remain perky for a long time. I know someone whose breasts were still firm after 6 kids because of the shape of her bosoms (orange)

My roomie in the uni doesn't know what it feels like to have firm bosoms because according to her, the boobs grew out and pointed straight down (pawpaw)
don't turn me on!
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by MrPaul2: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is to tell you that all women is beautiful when money speak
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by okuneddie(m): 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
vkon2:

most models I have seen that run or walk the runway are not that beautiful.....its all about the stature and height
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Bigcake: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
ITbomb:
We call it fallen heroes
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Eboski(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
idowuswap:
Igbo ladies can never hv this kind. Favour from God.........am proud to. Be yoruba man
My brother grow up and stop be tribalism we are all one... this is all about Olajumoke not about Igbos and Yorubas.

back to the topic, may God bless her hustle I tap from her success
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by vkon2(m): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2016
okuneddie:

most models I have seen that run or walk the runway are not that beautiful.....its all about the stature and height
I am not saying she is not good to be a model, wat am saying is wit the money and make up she is still not beautiful,
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Masculity(m): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Smooyis:
Packing is what she needs now going by the background she's coming from. I believe she will get there some day. Kudos

na motor she be

Anyway May God bless her hustl.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by emymeeky: 12:01am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

After two kids it is to be expected

Besides, the shape of a woman's breast determines how firm it will be. Pawpaw and mango shaped breasts will fall quickly, unlike orange shaped bosoms which remain perky for a long time. I know someone whose breasts were still firm after 6 kids because of the shape of her bosoms (orange)

My roomie in the uni doesn't know what it feels like to have firm bosoms because according to her, the boobs grew out and pointed straight down (pawpaw)

Hahaha hahaha u no go kill me .

How do I know pawpaw from Orange before marriage?
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by popcykaylah(m): 12:01am On Feb 21, 2016
proud of you jare.. she sold her bread and kept head high ...made a living out of it and lo and behold God thought it was time to uplift her ..now in the space of a month shes a world star..meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria also some lazy greedy hungry girls are still looking ready made..e sure say 2016 go still pass una tongue
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by frankkydee(m): 12:02am On Feb 21, 2016
fuckkkkk you all for overhyping dis crab. anybody can. make it in this maturit of ours only if you can think and act
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Sigo86(m): 12:17am On Feb 21, 2016
dearsly:
The only bad thing about am is dat she is in Nigeria..If not, Buhari d dullard cow 4 don travel go meet am....

Senseless!!! angry angry sad
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 12:29am On Feb 21, 2016
sayitout1:

Only on nairaland you will see this type of badmouth. Even you profile pix tells alot about you
Pray, tell, I really would like to know what it tells
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 21, 2016
ITbomb:

How is this relevant?
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by omotonyx(f): 1:12am On Feb 21, 2016
ITbomb:
hmm bros must u say it
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Ishilove: 1:16am On Feb 21, 2016
Acidosis:

Ah! So no hope for naija?

With the current price of engagement ring, Italian shoes, etc., many brothers will boycott weddings.
Na by force to wear engagement ring? All these western rituals sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 21, 2016
tammie24:
Someone wants to make sure this lady's hater finally hug transformer grin grin grin

Go girl
nothing do you
sky is the limit for this gorgeous lady!
Lol

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Ishilove: 1:19am On Feb 21, 2016
BALLOSKI:
don't turn me on!
Perv cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.