Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) (81895 Views)

Bella Hadid's Breast On Display On The Runway! [photo] / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Annie Idibia & Kaffy On The Runway With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

You really shouldn't respond to every inane and brainless comment certain people seem to have in abundance. Empty vessels make the most noise
Hmmmm !! Now I know that you guys have got beef... Just take it sha auntie Ishi cool
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by ademoladeji(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2016
Island:
Classified
Chai!!! I was expecting that anyway...
Happy Sunday
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by spafu(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
adaxxy:
I am a fool, don't mind me, OK? grin grin
I actually thought as much but please, just try not to take your foolishness to the level of your father's.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by kcowen(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
If a guy says u're ugly, he's jealous... If a lady says u're ugly, she's being mean. But if a little kid says u're ugly, U'RE UGLY!!
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Folystory2(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
ITbomb:
I think her breast has fallen real bad

Lolzgrin

Brov, so u haven't changed?
Its Maishot reincarnated cheesy

Have u seen Princesa of late, the girl's gone AWOL.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm !! Now I know that you guys have got beef... Just take it sha auntie Ishi cool
Emi ke?? I don't have beef with anyone o. I just made a very objective observation ni o cheesy
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Immorttal: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

After two kids it is to be expected

Besides, the shape of a woman's breast determines how firm it will be. Pawpaw and mango shaped breasts will fall quickly, unlike orange shaped bosoms which remain perky for a long time. I know someone whose breasts were still firm after 6 kids because of the shape of her bosoms (orange)

My roomie in the uni doesn't know what it feels like to have firm bosoms because according to her, the boobs grew out and pointed straight down (pawpaw)
bwest analyst.grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Folystory2:

Lolzgrin

Brov, so u haven't changed?
Its Maishot reincarnated cheesy

Have u seen Princesa of late, the girl's gone AWOL.
OMG, member of the old guard, not all these kids with new chinko android running around here abusing each other and blaming Jonathan for the more than 50 years rot of Nigeria cool

As for the sunset-view girl, ever since she went to service, she has been out of sight, I'm afraid all Mazi taught her is playing out and she is having fun along with the headaches wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Qualer: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
pinkiberry:
d'ja neck

on the contrary, that is actually an asset for a runway model! cool but you wouldn't know anything about that though!
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Qualer: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

After two kids it is to be expected

Besides, the shape of a woman's breast determines how firm it will be. Pawpaw and mango shaped breasts will fall quickly, unlike orange shaped bosoms which remain perky for a long time. I know someone whose breasts were still firm after 6 kids because of the shape of her bosoms (orange)

My roomie in the uni doesn't know what it feels like to have firm bosoms because according to her, the boobs grew out and pointed straight down (pawpaw)

now, with this your gist - i want chop pawpaw! grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Qualer: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
DashMeYansh:
This Girl is ugly, very ugly, I don't see any quality of a model in her...WHAT THE FVCK?

This shiit was clearly scripted and a frustrated Nairalander will carry this to church tomorrow as prayer point?...SMH angry

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by dstar01(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
ITbomb:

She's got 2 kids dude
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Qualer: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

I'm not. I'm just trying to correct a misconception.

Fallen or perky, the primary role of the breasts is lactation. It is us humans who make their firmness a big deal.

sooooo... are you saying.... yours are not firm?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by yipata: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
STOP HATIMG ON HER AS IF U DONY DESIRE THE KINDA FAVOuR SHE GOT, WHY DO WE HATE SO MUCH, NA WA OH... U PPLS STOPED WAILING OVER BUHARI AND NOW ITS OLAJUMOKE... THANK GOD WHE ISNT ON NAIRALAND SHE FOR DON GO COMMIT SUCIDE USELESS HATERS.. U FINE REACH HER NI?

DashMeYansh:
This Girl is ugly, very ugly, I don't see any quality of a model in her...WHAT THE FVCK?

This shiit was clearly scripted and a frustrated Nairalander will carry this to church tomorrow as prayer point?...SMH angry
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by LadyAmaka(f): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
DashMeYansh:

You sound too frustrated and you need to channel it properly because Olajumoke is not the cause of it. Watch it before you goes uncontrolable.
Go girl, you.are destined for greatness.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Felix799(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Whose God has blessed no man can curse. Mine on the way. Happy for her.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:34am On Feb 22, 2016
abeg make una help me tell her hubby make him no go near her bo.oobs again
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by spafu(m): 1:04am On Feb 22, 2016
adaxxy:
you're a fool grin grin
Your papa born rubbish think say na pikin him get. Kai, na abortion for do you better.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by princesa(f): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
ITbomb:

OMG, member of the old guard, not all these kids with new chinko android running around here abusing each other and blaming Jonathan for the more than 50 years rot of Nigeria cool

As for the sunset-view girl, ever since she went to service, she has been out of sight, I'm afraid all Mazi taught her is playing out and she is having fun along with the headaches wink

You lie IT, I'm being a very good girl in my service year grin Mazi's experience don't come close to mine.

How have you been? cheesy

And folystory2 my maishot now reincarnated. I can't say I miss Nairaland, but I can very well say I miss you guys... kiss

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Folystory2(m): 5:24am On Feb 27, 2016
ITbomb:

Hummmm. ITbomb, u don start again grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Folystory2(m): 5:27am On Feb 27, 2016
princesa:

You lie IT, I'm being a very good girl in my service year grin Mazi's experience don't come close to mine.

How have you been? cheesy

And folystory2 my maishot now reincarnated. I can't say I miss Nairaland, but I can very well say I miss you guys... kiss

My dear Princesa, me missing u too cheesy
Though I think I miss Sunset blues more. wink grin

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by adaxxy: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
spafu:

Ni ne mai ni ka ma uwarka bura. Son of a bursted condom and useless spilled sperm.
419 you think I don't know..you think I don't know you hacked my profile now prending as if I wrote them,
God punish your generation,
Oleee barowo 419 yahoo yahoo
Four nineteen
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Ejytex(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
ITbomb:
lolx na only dat one u see?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.