Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) (81894 Views)

Bella Hadid's Breast On Display On The Runway! [photo] / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Annie Idibia & Kaffy On The Runway With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Ishilove: 1:21am On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Ishilove, I can see you are advocating for ladies with fallen bosoms cheesy

Keep us the good work cool
I'm not. I'm just trying to correct a misconception.

Fallen or perky, the primary role of the breasts is lactation. It is us humans who make their firmness a big deal.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 21, 2016
TippyTop:

Overuse is another factor, she's been passed round the block at least once... grin

Still a lovely woman though.

That is falseundecided
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 21, 2016
freshvine:
They should also try upgrade her husband. I don't want to hear unpleasant marital stories with this sudden change of fortune

They intend to
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Apart from the fact that only gullible people will believe the scripted bread seller stuff, I like the fact that she has made a name out of hard work

It is only gullible people that won't believe itundecided
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Ishilove: 1:25am On Feb 21, 2016
emymeeky:

Hahaha hahaha u no go kill me .

How do I know pawpaw from Orange before marriage?
Does it matter the shape? Breast na breast grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

I'm not. I'm just trying to correct a misconception.

Fallen or perky, the primary role of the breasts is lactation. It is us humans who make their firmness a big deal.

Poor Jumoke. Some envious Nairalanders just won't let her be.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Pamelayoung: 1:26am On Feb 21, 2016
Lucky girl
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by victorv12(m): 1:30am On Feb 21, 2016
The media will destroy this girl's life if care is not taking. They should allow her to go to school not by turning her into a media bimbo.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by spafu(m): 1:41am On Feb 21, 2016
Pinkiedearie:
Wonderful...

My God will suprise me too
Carry pure water dey sell make I come snap you photo. After all my name is TZ Bello and if TY Bello could start all of these, who says I TZ Bello can't also do same with you? You are lucky girl. Are you married too?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by spafu(m): 1:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

After two kids it is to be expected

Besides, the shape of a woman's breast determines how firm it will be. Pawpaw and mango shaped breasts will fall quickly, unlike orange shaped bosoms which remain perky for a long time. I know someone whose breasts were still firm after 6 kids because of the shape of her bosoms (orange)

My roomie in the uni doesn't know what it feels like to have firm bosoms because according to her, the boobs grew out and pointed straight down (pawpaw)
Please which shape is yours? And is there apple shape? Like Adam I love apples, not Steve Job's that is already bitten by someone.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by ThePENGENIUS(m): 2:37am On Feb 21, 2016
dearsly:
The only bad thing about am is dat she is in Nigeria..If not, Buhari d dullard cow 4 don travel go meet am....

Lwkmd! grin grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by MadCow1: 3:08am On Feb 21, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Just a month ago, she was hawking bread and making less than N1k a day. And some people say there's no God!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/work-it-girl-photo-of-olajumoke-on.html

T.Y Bello is God to Jumoke.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by mamajaz(f): 3:43am On Feb 21, 2016
ejamahrandy:
this thing na set up
Congrats Aproko. Are you ToluAkin's friend? Let somebody set you up for success too.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Muyoatlanta(m): 4:09am On Feb 21, 2016
[Which change we dey look for again!!quote author=NEHLIVE post=43105760]Just a month ago, she was hawking bread and making less than N1k a day. And some people say there's no God!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/work-it-girl-photo-of-olajumoke-on.html[/quote]

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 21, 2016
Pinkiedearie:
Wonderful...

My God will suprise me too
shocked Aaagh wat of me nko? undecided
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by modivaz(f): 4:52am On Feb 21, 2016
This is encouraging and sweet.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by adaxxy: 5:13am On Feb 21, 2016
ITbomb:
I think her breast has fallen real bad
bad belle..hahaha wetin be nna own
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by adaxxy: 5:17am On Feb 21, 2016
spafu:

Carry pure water dey sell make I come snap you photo. After all my name is TZ Bello and if TY Bello could start all of these, who says I TZ Bello can't also do same with you? You are lucky girl. Are you married too?
you're a fool grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 5:18am On Feb 21, 2016
"[s]You won't believe this is Jumoke on the Runway[/s]". Rubbish! Why won't I believe it? Like she's really been transformed like all of you claim? No way! Aside her 'miraculously' getting uplifted overnight, I bet this girl was more beautiful in her innocent and natural beauty than all these bizarre artificial stuff being plastered to her face now. And now she's been exposed to more danger. Even some top notchers would be itching to sleep with the 'almighty' and 'miraculous' Jumoke. I just hope that the God that gave Yam to a child, will provide him with the equipment to dig it out.

And Op, apart from Jumoke's overnight success story and indeed, all the miracles we Nigerians always pray for and expect, there's still God. Believe otherwise to your own peril.

Congratulations, Jumie, but seriously, make sure you don't let your guard lose. And, please, make sure you really work very hard for the main success. This isn't, it's just a fluke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 21, 2016
Coldfeets:

Seriously? Wow?!

Hmm.

Anyway sha, I know it's either you're just joking or you just feel like saying something. shocked
haaa na u knw dt one oo
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by tolastikha: 5:55am On Feb 21, 2016
I don't know why must of you guys in nairaland behave like Hausa cow. So you mean you people don't still know that this olajumoke show is a stage manage show? Can any genus learn how to read and write within two weeks? Foolish

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by UjSizzle(f): 6:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

Besides, the shape of a woman's breast determines how firm it will be. Pawpaw and mango shaped breasts will fall quickly, unlike orange shaped bosoms which remain perky for a long time. I know someone whose breasts were still firm after 6 kids because of the shape of her bosoms (orange)

My roomie in the uni doesn't know what it feels like to have firm bosoms because according to her, the boobs grew out and pointed straight down (pawpaw)
Ope for orange boobs o cheesy

See analysis grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

Which is yours ?
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by WailingWailer00(m): 6:42am On Feb 21, 2016
Olajumoke, you are ugly and dirty

I'm sick and tired of this useless story, if you are on the railway or runway, who cares
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 21, 2016
DashMeYansh:
This Girl is ugly, very ugly, I don't see any quality of a model in her...WHAT THE FVCK?

This shiit was clearly scripted and a frustrated Nairalander will carry this to church tomorrow as prayer point?...SMH angry

Most models aren't really pretty facially in my own estimation , they are just tall and skinny
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2016
When Almighty God JEHOVAH has decided to promote you, nobody can demote you.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by birmingham04: 6:47am On Feb 21, 2016
vkon2:
No matter the make up, if u no fine, u no fit fine..... No hate o,,,,, wat am saying is she is not beautiful,,, God continue to bless her
in her husband eyes she is most beautiful. Olajumoke to me you are so beautiful that you give a sun a reason to shine. Best is yet to come.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 6:56am On Feb 21, 2016
Jamean:
This lady has at least 2 threads daily on Nairaland more recently, and some people are out there losing sleep about the genuineness of the whole event. Analysing and proposing schools of thought. Even basket yansh could not hold his bad belle. Who you don help

Whether truth or lie, she has made history, she is now a celebrity, she has covered a magazine, she's the face of a renowned bank, she's got a gift of a house etc.

The average Nigerian is selfish and possess wealth primarily for comfort and to intimidate others. Even among siblings. You want to be the one eyed king in the village of the blind. When people start learning to separate issues and mind their businesses, your call may not be picked. wink

All those saying its fake don't know how much she alone has brought into Naija and its image. Who have u guys helped even u basket hate mouth
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2016
Masculity:

na motor she be

Anyway May God bless her hustl.

I mean packaging is all what she needs. Na my phone they mess o

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by sunkomite(m): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2016
She may not b as beautiful as expected but d truth remains, she is even more prettier compare to most of d models around! Moreover....Who God don help no Man can Cause! she is leaving a meaningful life now whether d story behind her fame was cooked or not.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by YelloweWest: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2016
ITbomb:
I think her breast has fallen real bad
Just like that of your mother.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 7:26am On Feb 21, 2016
YelloweWest:

Just like that of your mother.
Young man, this is all you can type on a Sunday morning right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.