Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered (39530 Views)

No Girl Is Unfvckable!! / This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever / My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Flexysweet(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2017
Ve been dating my girl over a year now, when we started dating she told me she was a VIRGIN and she's my first virgin girlfriend( I runway from dem), I had my doubts but when ever I try to make a move or make love with her, she always says "stop am not ready" and she's hot tempered, and when I try to force myself in, she stands up and leave. I will still call her and apologise, I do all these because I love her. Now her birthday is next 2weeks ( on 20th may) I have plans to propose to her, ve already bought the ring buh first I ve to taste what I wanna buy ( YES I must).
So I had to persuade her for sex, It took days duo, buh we finally had sex, it was the worst sex experience ever, it was hard cuz she was just running around and shading tears, shouting I finally went in, I didn't see any BLOOD on my di*k or on d bed instead I saw a white looking faty stuff or konjied liquid.

Plz u guys should tell me if it's normal ,cuz am confused, my di*k is big enough ,she shuld at least get small tear for v*gina and her inside pu**y was kinda big, was she lien to Me all diz days or what?
Menh I had to tell n asked her dah I didn't see blood ,jst saw a whitish stuff all over my di*k, she said it's virgin stuffs and she saw some drop as she was bathing ( felt she was lien)
Since than still now we had sex like 4tyms, still no blood grin, am still not enjoying it, she always tired ( 20 mins she don tire) and I can go for hours.

plz I need ur advice (was she lien or is it normal not to see blood after disflowering ) I jst wanna know, so lemme know my next plans.
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by onlyhandsome202: 3:58pm On May 09, 2017
U c ur life, she gives u problem and she no give u problem. u have deflowered DAT girl. prior before now have u not been fingering her n gradually doing bad tinz dia before penetrating her? dude y concentrate on virgin wen ur not one.

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Crownadex(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2017
#idontbeleiveit
&
You must also be like #icanttakeit

Confront your bae face to face & ask her what relly happen
She may think you be fool .
My man wake-up there's no such virgin like that

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by WhistleB(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2017
Blood doesn't come on every occasion. Her hymen may have broken due to sporting activities.

7 Likes

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Flexysweet(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2017
onlyhandsome202:
U c ur life, she gives u problem and she no give u problem. u have deflowered DAT girl. prior before now have not been fingering her n gradually doing bad tinz dia before penetrating her. dude y concentrate on virgin wen ur not one.
Am not concentrating on that, I jst wanna kn if she lien, diz is why I dnt lyk virgins, der wahala is too much
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by cerowo(f): 4:26pm On May 09, 2017
crySpeechless
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Flexysweet(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2017
WhistleB:
Blood doesn't come on every occasion. Her hymen may have broken due to sporting activities.
She dnt like sports angry, maybe dancing buh noo noo to sports for her.
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Princeboca12(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2017
Baba she no be virgin. Maybe she lost it when she was much younger like the case of that 8month old baby that was raped. I feel she aint a virgin cos its expected for blood to flow when d hymen is burst open.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Flexysweet(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2017
Crownadex:
#idontbeleiveit

&

You must also be like #icanttakeit

Confront your bae face to face & ask her what relly happen

She may think you be fool .

My man wake-up there's no such virgin like that
Bro I no understand? I confronted her oo, she sha tell me one story, and she get vexed if I start asking her questions, she will be lyk so u don't trust me after giving u my virginity .

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Flexysweet(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2017
Princeboca12:
Baba she no be virgin. Maybe she lost it when she was much younger like the case of that 8month old baby that was raped. I feel she aint a virgin cos its expected for blood to flow when d hymen is burst open.
Bro, u jst made me feel bad cry,
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Flexysweet(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2017
cerowo:
crySpeechless
Plz talk oo, ur advise is needed cry
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Princeboca12(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2017
Flexysweet:

Bro, u jst made me feel bad cry,

Bro am sorry, didnt mean to. Best thing for u is to ask her, u need to put pressure on her. She must talk oo. She alone knows da truth
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by demiladegold(f): 4:48pm On May 09, 2017
Guys, please stop with this ignorance.... Its not a must the blood flows when she's disvirgined.... Some girls have very thin hymens and therefore when disvirgined you don't see the blood immediately she's disvirgined sometimes girls dont bleed when disvirgined due to a lot of reasons

1. The hymen wasn't completely broken the first time
2. The hymen was already broken when you've been making out by fingering her esp if she has a thin hymen
3. The hymen night have been broken by using tampons
4. The hymen might be elastic therefore causing no breakage at all
5. or as someone already said it might have been broken during sport activities or playing too rough as a kid if she was a tomboy....

Some girls don't bleed immediately after penetration but end up bleeding for days after being disvirgined

I think you should be looking for other signs to prove her virginity like was she extremely tight, her actions during penetration, bla bla bla..... Don't just go about judging and innocent girl because of some old myth

I rest my case

9 Likes

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Flexysweet(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2017
Princeboca12:

Bro am sorry, didnt mean to. Best thing for u is to ask her, u need to put pressure on her. She must talk oo. She alone knows da truth
That's what I feel, buh she's too stubborn and smart, when i start asking questions, she ll start sayn I dnt trust her.
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 09, 2017
demiladegold:
Guys, please stop with this ignorance.... Its not a must the blood flows when she's disvirgined.... Some girls have very thin hymens and therefore when disvirgined you don't see the blood immediately she's disvirgined sometimes girls dont bleed when disvirgined due to a lot of reasons

2. The hymen was already broken when you've been making out by fingering her esp if she has a thin hymen
5. or as someone already said it might have been broken during sport activities or playing too rough as a kid if she was a tomboy....

Some girls don't bleed immediately after penetration but end up bleeding for days after being disvirgined

I think you should be looking for other signs to prove her virginity like was she extremely tight, her actions during penetration, bla bla bla..... Don't just go about judging and innocent girl because of some old myth

I rest my case

Bullshit, OP dont accept this.

All the above scenarious have less than 1% chance of happening.

If the girl is young blood must flow. She most likely has had sex. Am guessing one time .

10 times out of ten blood flows when u disvirgin a girl. Your cannot be different. The lady i quoted should tell us if she bled or not, when she was banged for the first time.

10 Likes

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Princeboca12(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2017
Flexysweet:

That's what I feel, buh she's too stubborn and smart, when i start asking questions, she ll start sayn I dnt trust her.

Nigga give her space. Shun her for a while cos deep down in her she knows she has disappointed ur trust and would find any little issh as an excuse to flame up

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by cerowo(f): 5:03pm On May 09, 2017
Flexysweet:

Plz talk oo, ur advise is needed cry
In africa we believe that when a girl deflowered there must b evidence of blood frm d vagina
dnt knw y urs was diff

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by demiladegold(f): 5:05pm On May 09, 2017
TheCabal:

If the girl is young blood must flow. She most likely has had sex. Am guessing one time .

10 times out of ten blood flows when u disvirgin a girl. Your cannot be different. The lady i quoted should tell us if she bled or not, when she was banged for the first time.

I've given my own piece of advice.... Its the op's choice to either take it or leave it....

And if you're indirectly asking if I'm a virgin or not, i'm telling you unapologetically its none of your business....

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Headlesschicken(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2017
grin Yuh b!tch ain't a virgin,dats just what she calls herself,nigga blood must show,i repeat blood must show,n 4her 2v creamed dt much during yuh 1st encounter dt means it has bin a while since she was smashed v dated a true virgin once,so i know wat I'm saying....Buh don't leave her cos of DAT..

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Flexysweet(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2017
demiladegold:

I rest my case
Yea at first she was extremely tight, and her reaction during penetration was lik something was choking her,.
Buh is it normal for her to enjoy her 2nd sex experience after she was dis virgined.
Tnkz for ur advise.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by sinaj(f): 5:10pm On May 09, 2017
Just passing
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 09, 2017
when i disvirgined refiner..blood flowed

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Flexysweet(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin Yuh b!tch ain't a virgin,dats just what she calls herself,nigga blood must show,i repeat blood must show,n 4her 2v creamed dt much during yuh 1st encounter dt means it has bin a while since she was smashed v dated a true virgin once,so i know wat I'm saying....Buh don't leave her cos of DAT..
grin u crazy, buh tnkz for ur advise.
Ur kinda correct
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by demiladegold(f): 5:14pm On May 09, 2017
Flexysweet:

Yea at first she was extremely tight, and her reaction during penetration was lik something was choking her,.
Buh is it normal for her to enjoy her 2nd sex experience after she was dis virgined.
Tnkz for ur advise.

She's supposed to still be very tight during the second experience but I don't know if its normal for her to enjoy it during the second experience but from my own POV I guess its OK for her to enjoy it since the barrier is gone
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Flexysweet(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2017
RB007:
when i disvirgined refiner..blood flowed
How u take do ur own
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 09, 2017
demiladegold:

I've given my own piece of advice.... Its the op's choice to either take it or leave it....

And if you're indirectly asking if I'm a virgin or not, i'm telling you unapologetically its none of your business....

No. I did not ask if you are virgin , I know you are NOT.

I asked, 'did u bleed when u got fuc|ked the first time ?'

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by okanlawon94(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2017
All this irrelevant virqin tok tire state o,must qirls complain bein a virqin whenever they are in d room....Av nvr see where a quy complain thou undecided
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by demiladegold(f): 5:18pm On May 09, 2017
TheCabal:

No. I did not ask if you are virgin , I know you are NOT.

I asked, 'did u bleed when u got fuc|ked the first time.'

Lol.... Whatever you say and as I said before its none of your business......
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Flexysweet(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2017
demiladegold:

She's supposed to still be very tight during the second experience but I don't know if its normal for her to enjoy it during the second experience but from my own POV I guess its OK for her to enjoy it since the barrier is gone
Yea, that d problem, I was so shocked when she said "faster " during our 2nd sex undecided , I felt that I ve been deceived

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by ojun50(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2017
Some time red oil or groundnut oil do come out some time. Wht u saw was groundnut oil. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Flexysweet(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2017
TheCabal:

Tnkz bro grin
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Flexysweet(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2017
Princeboca12:

Nigga give her space. Shun her for a while cos deep down in her she knows she has disappointed ur trust and would find any little issh as an excuse to flame up
Give her space ? Will that work.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.