Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? (1242 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by crunchyg: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2016
Have you ever had a partner with a mouth odour, or kissed such a partner, share your experience and how you were able to keep coping with such a partner. Plz I need matured response from married people here in Nairaland. Help a brother in need
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
End time suicide mission
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by kellz0(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
i remember talking sweets with this girl at night and when i try to kiss, i percieve this fufu and okra soup odour. Mhen i just chill and she too was longing for the kiss
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by sinaj(f): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nah nah lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Leriebloom(f): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Never.
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Maxi112: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
smellymouth ur opinion is needed here ASAP
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by adesteve0606(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hmmm, it is not an easy thing. Is like a wife impose on a man, eventually they will live a cat and dog like but try forever living toothpaste and she will overcome it
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by goldbim(f): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Huuuuh??even those with smellymouth will say they had never..lol..let the LIES begin...!
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by cruzita(f): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
person go just dey save mouth odour as if na trust fund
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by menabae(f): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Biggest turnoff mehnnn
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by cruzita(f): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
the worst thing I detest most in a human being is *mouth odour *.if u have,own,or inherited mouth odour ,u are on your own
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Spikkylee: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Adonis3: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
I actually have

Trust me,

It wasn't a pleasant experience

Especially when the girl is so into the kissing shii

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Donnyperry(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
It will never happen to me, i detest mouth odour so badly. In fact I fear mouth odour pass loaded gun grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Smellymouth: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
goldbim:
Huuuuh??even those with smellymouth will say they had never..lol..let the LIES begin...!
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by goldbim(f): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
huhhhguilty?lol..
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Smellymouth: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
My GF ain't complaining grin grin so I can't allow the opinions of others to control my life undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by qhutetomsel(f): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Why will I even be with someone who has a mouth odour?

The love will die instantly at the smell of the odour angry angry.
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nairalanders making big deal out of nothing since 1960.
What's d biggie about mouth odour? Even those saying its a big turnoff to em, smell ur mouths na, nonsense smellymouth nairalanders.
If ur partner has stinking mouth, help him/her by getting a mouthwash nd other necessary help, nawaoooh
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Smellymouth: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
the worst thing I detest most in a human being is *mouth odour *.if u have,own,or inherited mouth odour ,u are on your own
undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Smellymouth: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
Durentt:
Nairalanders making big deal out of nothing since 1960.
What's d biggie about mouth odour? Even those saying its a big turnoff to em, smell ur mouths na, nonsense smellymouth nairalanders.
If ur partner has mouth, help him/her by getting a mouthwash nd other necessary help, nawaoooh

I dab for u joor grin
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by crunchyg: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
I appreciate all your response but I need suggestions on how to cope with such partner or how to help correct it
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Smellymouth: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
goldbim:
huhhhguilty?lol..
lol...no comment

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by cruzita(f): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
undecided undecided cry cry
lol I said mouth odour oooo not smelly mouth
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by crunchyg: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lalasticlala plz take this to front page so we can get more helpful tips. Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by EastanPower(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
crunchyg:
I appreciate all your response but I need suggestions on how to cope with such partner or how to help correct it

It depends on the type of mouth odour you are talking about. Is it the type that persists even after brushing of teeth in the morning?
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by prahcetomi(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
EastanPower:

It depends on the type of mouth odour you are talking about. Is it the type that persists even after brushing of teeth in the morning?
Even after brushing?...lmao.....bt Its not a big deal,jst tell him/her about it meekly.
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Ourown(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Am a saint,, , have never kiss
Re: Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? by crunchyg: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ourown:
Am a saint,, , have never kiss
Thats cool but what of having a partner with such problem?

(1) (Reply)

Adesuwa / Boobs Are Key And They Do Magic? #FirstTopic / How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.