Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (56277 Views)

"I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Emekasmart(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Justicealh3:
But E return the car, rgt
Same thing on my mind,he came back wit the car meaning he didnt hav any intention of stealing it. So why sending him to jail? He just wanted to show off for valentine.. Some Nigerians sha.

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by HARDDON: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Daft!

This is why it ain't kul to be nice sometimes wit employees!
They tend to narrow in d dividing line
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by perkyendy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
See how u have allowed just few hours dirty fun killed your trust...

From your story u dint steal the car but only carry it without the consent of the owner and it is called stealing and that is how it will be judge except your boos pity you but am sure u have loose ur job already.

Where are the friends who encouraged u for such silly act?

Rubbish!
May God have mercy on u and ur boss too and u have mercy on urself too

[size=14pt] [url]https://www.facebook.com/ourmarriage1 TO READ PRAYERS TO KEEP YOUR MARRIAGE[/url] [/size]
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by scarred9jan(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
Read the story carefully. He didn't steal the car.

Did he ask for the owner's permission before taking the car? If the answer is no the technically he stole the car.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by scarred9jan(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:

Did he ask for the owner's permission before taking the car? If the answer is no then technically he stole the car.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by kenoz(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
D

Shey na by force to take car go val party
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by agaricus007(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
instead of collecting ur 35k jejely u crushed with car that is not urs.....ona family witch finally get u.........idiot :-Xinstead of collecting ur 35k jejely u crushed with car that is not urs.....ona family witch finally get u.........idiot
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by ManTiger(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
Yes, he didn't steal it, he stole it.

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:

He borrowed it but without permission. grin grin
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Trespass to chattel not larceny or conversion...reason being that he had no specific intention of permanently depriving his madam of the chattel when he moved it. He could also be charged with larceny by trick for taking madam's key without her permission. Another offense might be Embezzlement, reason being that he formed the intention of wrongfully moving the car whilst he was in lawful possession of the car... grin
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Truckpusher(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
If I were his boss I won't bark at him.

After all, Na wetin dey pain rich man dey also pain poor man.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by emzila(m): 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
it is better for him that he was caught in the act. a success in that plan would have lead him to stealing some day.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by MrDoGood(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Aregs:
The witches that got the contract to finish this guy surely got paid in dollars,well this is what happens when you break up with your Ogbanje girlfriend 2 days to Val...

Read the story till the end
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by cardoctor(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Imagine what a woman can make a man do?
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by TruthHurts1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:

Actually he DID steal the car. Stealing by definition is the unlawful taking of someone's property WITHOUT PRIOR CONSENT.

If he had been sent on an errand with the car, and he decided to divert somewhere to a Valentine's party, that would have been a different matter. But he made duplicate copies of the car keys and sneaked it out of his boss' home without informing her. How do we know what plans he had for the car after the party? He might have sold it if he hadn't been caught.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Cmiller(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
LEXYCOM:
See where Val as landed u........odeeeeeee

the mumu na the new
Odeku 1 of Odee Community
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by CrownV12(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Although his act is despicable, for an act to be termed stealing he must have the intent of depriving the owner of the property which in my view he didn't. He was called by his boss and he made a move to return the vehicle. Well, who knows... I could be wrong.. Just my 2 cents
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by mekybabe1: 12:02am On Feb 22, 2016
This is not stealing nah..
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Exponental(m): 12:08am On Feb 22, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
how do define stealing?
duplicating d key alone is enough to accuse him of stealing. taking away the car without her consent is an act of stolen vehicle.
leave matter for Matthias.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 22, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:

Automobile theft is defined as "taken without the owner's consent".

He stole the car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 22, 2016
I hope say you carry many babes go house with the car . Lool grin
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by emmatosure(m): 1:05am On Feb 22, 2016
Now,did u nw believe dat dea are witch nd wizards,confirm example is d one following dis guy grin
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:08am On Feb 22, 2016
Val groove don red for this dude
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by iamfrankenstein(m): 1:24am On Feb 22, 2016
D woma shudnt tak d. case 2far na......D car was merely for ballin purpose.....
Dis is wAt u get wen u want 2 desperately Gara wt som1 's property by force@iamfrankenstein
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by DIKEnaWAR: 2:42am On Feb 22, 2016
MizTyna:
Loool! What this valentine will cause ehn! More touching stories in 9months time

You are a full package.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by jayzblack(m): 2:45am On Feb 22, 2016
u no see him face like valentine driver. kpele bt dos nija ghost workers go arrange u wella sotee buhari go commot 4ur mouth.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by playtheblues(f): 3:28am On Feb 22, 2016
He stole it.

BatmanIsWatching:
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Icecomrade: 4:29am On Feb 22, 2016
andyanders:

Listen, when you take a property that does not belong to you from it's origin place to another place without the consent of the owner is a criminal offence which is stealing.

Remember that he duplicated the key of the car, took the car out of its place whereby the owner found out that the property she left at her place has been moved without her consent and she contacted the law enforcement agents reporting that her property was removed from it's original place, and the key of the said property was still intact with her. Will you now say that her property was jus[b]t taken away and when found with anybody, you now clai[b]m that it was not stolen?

Establishing that an act of crime has been done isn't sufficient to convict and the state of mind is more important.
TThe principle of law broke down the two which must Coincide.

From the fact of this case, driving back the same to the same place after long hours of removal after a simple call from his madam requesting that she wants to be taken to a place negates that intention to steal the car.

Duplicating a car key can earn him prison sentence but not for car theft.

Let me also add that if the prosecution fails to modify this charge, this guy may even walk free
[/b]

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by aksule(m): 4:30am On Feb 22, 2016
Investigate him properly, if it turns out that all he wants was just for a show off, the madam should forgive him and left off the hook. Someone mentioned that it was youthful exuberance which might be true.

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by uchejames2(m): 4:55am On Feb 22, 2016
now where is that your friend that went cruising with you...... carry your cross e no dey heavy at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.