Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (56276 Views)

"I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 22, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
Read the story carefully. He didn't steal the car.
When u take someone's property without their consent what is it called? Taking abi? o if it were 2 be a stranger dat made away with d car it could then be considered as stealing abi?Ma guy he stole d car. Simple!
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by princejenks(m): 5:45am On Feb 22, 2016
Are you guys 4 real? Someone duplicates his boss' car key,plans when to come take the car without being noticed and only returns it when he felt the game was almost up only to come up with this bs excuse about borrowing it 4 val,that fellow is a criminal
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Churchillsaug(m): 5:52am On Feb 22, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
he did. It's a criminal act. For the fact that he duplicated the key without his madam's knowledge and even took (stole) the car away too, without her knowledge, if u were the boss, will u take that crap story as an excuse?

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by grandstar(m): 6:02am On Feb 22, 2016
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by tunde1200(m): 6:25am On Feb 22, 2016
35k is too small for the work that guy is doing.
Though he is not clean for that acts.

Fialm:
35,000 monthly. Abeg dis guy no get sense at all,he is ungrateful. Olosho
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by IceDude(m): 6:41am On Feb 22, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
The village people that followed this guy have finished their work already.
Must we blame village people everytime?.....The guy fvck up jawe!
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by DeadWrong: 6:42am On Feb 22, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:

Steal;
verb (steals, stealing; past stole, past participle stolen)(transitive) To take illegally, or without the owner's permission, something owned by someone else.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by mercy1998(f): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Not condoning whatever he did ooo... but what are Nigerian Police investigating again...?! He had no intention of stealing the car... even the madame confirmed it...
Haha the police trying to be fancy with all these searching
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by IceDude(m): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Not condoning whatever he did ooo... but what are Nigerian Police investigating again...?! He had no intention of stealing the car... even the madame confirmed it...
Thats Nigerian police for u, bunch of clown.s. I hate them eh!
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by thunder74(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2016
Icecomrade:

Establishing that an act of crime has been done isn't sufficient to convict and the state of mind is more important.
TThe principle of law broke down the two which must Coincide.

From the fact of this case, driving back the same to the same place after long hours of removal after a simple call from his madam requesting that she wants to be taken to a place negates that intention to steal the car.

Duplicating a car key can earn him prison sentence but not for car theft.

Let me also add that if the prosecution fails to modify this charge, this guy may even walk free
[/b]
I am an insider, the news is not a full reflection of what happened. The truth is that when Flora discovered that her car was missing from where she parked it, and after searching for it for some minutes by asking neighbors, it was then that somebody suggested that she should call her driver. Before then, one good Samaritan who also lives in the estate instructed the security men to lock the gate when he suspected the driver by the way he drove recklessly in the estate in an attempt to take the car away.

When he was stopped, then her madam's call came in, then he lied he was on his way home before the man collected the phone from him to inform Flora that she should be coming to the estate gate that her car is with the driver and should come to identify him before it was now discovered that the car they are looking for was removed by the driver without her consent with a duplicated keys.

The Valentine's story was the driver's story to escape and attract sympathy to distract stealing accusation. He was just taking the car away when he was caught and not that he was returning it.

While this was going on, RSS men came, the madam said she does not want to press charges but the RSS men insisted on taking him away. He would have been released but his family insisted that the madam should give them the 50k to bail the suspect which she said she can't give them.

Last December, the driver hit and broke about four people's leg and condemned the car she was using before. The case is still in court, the madam spent so much money to settle the victims/case before this driver's attempt to steal her new car that she bought in January this year to replace the one he damaged.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by afonjay: 6:57am On Feb 22, 2016
He didn't steal d car he js want to show off at party n return d car he even dat while his boss called him he was coming with car. He took wrong step to pick d car wt out his boss awareness. That's all he's not a thief like other ppl we know why police refer dis simple case sars cos it enables them to get more money d madam n boy's family
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by permanentgrace(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2016
VALENTINE is EVIL. That is why the day is always filled with evil. Thank God i dont celebrate it.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by samento: 7:08am On Feb 22, 2016
This guy has no aim of stealing the car in question, if not how can the madam call him to come and take her out and he still came with the car, but I pity him because he is very much ignorance of the law.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by MOSSADII(m): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2016
but taking without permission, any property that doesnt belong to you is theft!
BatmanIsWatching:
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by egeoffery: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2016
When his boss called him, he was been sincere about his position and went with the car.. With the intention of stealing her car, he wouldn't have gone to see her. Duplicating a key is criminal... Driving out without madam's awareness is another wahala.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by MOSSADII(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2016
duuu!
thunder74:

I am an insider, the news is not a full reflection of what happened. The truth is that when Flora discovered that her car was missing from where she parked it, and after searching for it for some minutes by asking neighbors, it was then that somebody suggested that she should call her driver. Before then, one good Samaritan who also lives in the estate instructed the security men to lock the gate when he suspected the driver by the way he drove recklessly in the estate in an attempt to take the car away.

When he was stopped, then her madam's call came in, then he lied he was on his way home before the man collected the phone from him to inform Flora that she should be coming to the estate gate that her car is with the driver and should come to identify him before it was now discovered that the car they are looking for was removed by the driver without her consent with a duplicated keys.

The Valentine's story was the driver's story to escape and attract sympathy to distract stealing accusation. He was just taking the car away when he was caught and not that he was returning it.

While this was going on, RSS men came, the madam said she does not want to press charges but the RSS men insisted on taking him away. He would have been released but his family insisted that the madam should give them the 50k to bail the suspect which she said she can't give them.

Last December, the driver hit and broke about four people's leg and condemned the car she was using before. The case is still in court, the madam spent so much money to settle the victims/case before this driver's attempt to steal her new car that she bought in January this year to replace the one he damaged.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by carpenter(m): 7:39am On Feb 22, 2016
thunder74:

Oga O!

He should be left to sleep in jail for a few weeks if the above is what happened. If I were the owner, I would pay him what I owe him and that's the end of the relationship.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2016
He duplicated the key. Re programme the PCM I. Guess. . Op stop all these lies.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Archiq:
Na lie, from there he for steal the car one day. That guy has tendency to steal the car. If why duplicate the key. Car na bicycle? Even bicycle you can't ride it away without the owner's consent.
don't believe this fake story. the guy duplicate the key even re programme the PCM cos the key comes with sensor. Fake bloggers at work
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by wiloy2k8(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2016
tender justice with mercy .....
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2016
Well I hope he doesn't end up in jail.

Just a foolish decision that ended up awry.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by fctguy: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
the boy looks like the owner of this forum
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by franugo(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2016
35K as a driver's salary anybody here get d woman number? i go like apply 4 d driver positioncheesy
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2016
thunder74:

Are you more of an insider than the owner? The owner of the car gave her side of the story and you are saying another thing.

“I called him to ask him where he was and he told me that he was at home. I told him to come and pick me to somewhere. He said okay. He came and we saw the car with him,” she explained.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by missyQween(f): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2016
This is what happen when the witches in ur village follow u to the city to pour sand in ur garri ;DThis is what happen when the witches in ur village follow u to the city to pour sand in ur garri
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by thunder74(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Are you more of an insider than the owner? The owner of the car gave her side of the story and you are saying another thing.

“I called him to ask him where he was and he told me that he was at home. I told him to come and pick me to somewhere. He said okay. He came and we saw the car with him,” she explained.
That is what you read from the news. Hope you read from the same news where it was stated thatbhe does not work on Sunday? Guess you also read where the woman stated she parked the car when she came back from the church from the same PM news.
It is a free world, you are free to believe whatever you want. You are an adult and responsible for your action and believe.

"I was on my way home when madam called me to come and take her somewhere...."
Madam called her to take her somewhere with the car she has original keys with and her and he drove away with duplicated key without her consent. How lame?
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2016
thunder74:

That is what you read from the news. Hope you read from the same news where it was stated thatbhe does not work on Sunday? Guess you also read where the woman stated she parked the car when she came back from the church from the same PM news.
It is a free world, you are free to believe whatever you want. You are an adult and responsible for your action and believe.

If he works on Sunday, she would not worry about the car or call him to take her somewhere. He would be around to take her out. It is stated clearly he did not work on Sunday.

I am talking that your report is conflicting with the report of the owner of the car. She called him and he came with the car. He was not running with the car. He statement confirmed it.

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by thunder74(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If he works on Sunday, she would not worry about the car or call him to take her somewhere. He would be around to take her out. It is stated clearly he did not work on Sunday.

I am talking that your report is conflicting with the report of the owner of the car. She called him and he came with the car. He was not running with the car. He statement confirmed it.

This is what the boy said from the same news

“After driving the car round Ajah, I was on my way home at about around 8:00 p.m. when I saw Madam calling my set. She asked me where I was and I told her and she said I should come to her house, that I was going to take her somewhere...."

Madam called her to take her somewhere with the car she has original keys with her and he drove away with duplicated key without her consent? How lame?
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by rexesq(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2016
this guy is innocent of the alleged crime

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2016
thunder74:

“After driving the car round Ajah, I was on my way home at about around 8:00 p.m. when I saw Madam calling my set. She asked me where I was and I told her and she said I should come to her house, that I was going to take her somewhere...."

Madam called her to take her somewhere with the car she has original keys with her and he drove away with duplicated key without her consent? How lame?

How does his statement go against what his boss said. He said he was around Ajah with the car when she called. That must be when he told her that, he was at home. By then, he knew his madam found out he stole her car to flex.

She told him to come, and he came with the car.

This shows, he was not running with the car and came back with the car.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2016
thunder74:

See your earlier statement.

Before then, one good Samaritan who also lives in the estate instructed the security men to lock the gate when he suspected the driver by the way he drove recklessly in the estate in an attempt to take the car away.

You made it look as if he was running with the car and was intercepted at the gate. The woman's statement shows that it is not true. It did not play out like that. She called him to come and he came with the car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.