Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (56278 Views)

"I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by thunder74(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

How does his statement go against what his boss said. He said he was around Ajah with the car when she called. That must be when he told her that, he was at home. By then, he knew his madam found out he stole her car to flex.

She told him to come, and he came with the car.

This shows, he was not running with the car and came back with the car.
Bros, read the news again, you will understand the intention of the guy and agreed with me that PM news did not capture the story accurately.
In his statements, he said a man double crossed him when he was going into the estate. OK? When is a person likely to suspected of stealing a car in an estate, is it on your way out or on your way in?

He was stopped by one eagle eyes man, who suspected the way he was driving out of the estate that stopped him and asked the gate to be locked and while they are still interrogating him, Flora call came in and he lied that he was on his way home from wherever before the man collected the phone from him and informed Flora that he should come and identify him. It was then she informed them that her car was missing.
PM only concentrated on Val story for whatever reason. We were all shocked when we saw the news online yesterday because Flora was not willing to press charges nor the publicity.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by bigiyaro(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2016
publicenemy:
They should flog him.
And let him go.

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
thunder74:

Bros, read the news again, you will understand the intention of the guy and agreed with me that PM news did not capture the story accurately.
In his statements, he said a man double crossed him when he was going into the estate. OK? When is a person likely to suspected of stealing a car in an estate, is it on your way out or on your way in?

He was stopped by one eagle eyes man, who suspected the way he was driving out of the estate that stopped him and asked the gate to be locked and while they are still interrogating him, Flora call came in and he lied that he was on his way home from wherever before the man collected the phone from him and informed Flora that he should come and identify him. It was then she informed them that her car was missing.
PM only concentrated on Val story for whatever reason. We were all shocked when we saw the news online yesterday because Flora was not willing to press charges nor the publicity.

He said, he was intercepted on his way in.

The woman said that she called him and he came. She did not say she called him and found out he was intercepted.

She called him, he came and was intercepted with the car. It is very simple. There is no way to spin it.

“I called him to ask him where he was and he told me that he was at home. I told him to come and pick me to somewhere. He said okay. He came and we saw the car with him,” she explained.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Icecomrade: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2016
thunder74:

I am an insider, the news is not a full reflection of what happened. The truth is that when Flora discovered that her car was missing from where she parked it, and after searching for it for some minutes by asking neighbors, it was then that somebody suggested that she should call her driver. Before then, one good Samaritan who also lives in the estate instructed the security men to lock the gate when he suspected the driver by the way he drove recklessly in the estate in an attempt to take the car away.

When he was stopped, then her madam's call came in, then he lied he was on his way home before the man collected the phone from him to inform Flora that she should be coming to the estate gate that her car is with the driver and should come to identify him before it was now discovered that the car they are looking for was removed by the driver without her consent with a duplicated keys.

The Valentine's story was the driver's story to escape and attract sympathy to distract stealing accusation. He was just taking the car away when he was caught and not that he was returning it.

While this was going on, RSS men came, the madam said she does not want to press charges but the RSS men insisted on taking him away. He would have been released but his family insisted that the madam should give them the 50k to bail the suspect which she said she can't give them.

Last December, the driver hit and broke about four people's leg and condemned the car she was using before. The case is still in court, the madam spent so much money to settle the victims/case before this driver's attempt to steal her new car that she bought in January this year to replace the one he damaged.

Your story sounds different from the information earlier provided.
If the driver was caught immediately he was taking d car out, he is guilty as charged.
If the car was taken out and returned, it negates intention. Two issues gives me concern here, if the story is as you gave, it becomes an issue of concern if the madam begged not to press charges against somebody who condemned her old car and tried to steal the new one. It means there is something beyond beyond their contractual relationship.

How about the family still asking her to bring 50k to bail the same guy.
My thoughts sha!

The prosecution should execute their burden of proof and send the guy to jail. If he genuinely planned to steal this car, he is heartless
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by thunder74(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2016
Icecomrade:

Your story sounds different from the information earlier provided.
If the driver was caught immediately he was taking d car out, he is guilty as charged.
If the car was taken out and returned, it negates intention. Two issues gives me concern here, if the story is as you gave, it becomes an issue of concern if the madam begged not to press charges against somebody who condemned her old car and tried to steal the new one. It means there is something beyond beyond their contractual relationship.

How about the family still asking her to bring 50k to bail the same guy.
My thoughts sha!

The prosecution should execute their burden of proof and send the guy to jail. If he genuinely planned to steal this car, he is heartless
The main reason why she does not want to press charges was because she is yet to recover from the accident case. Nothing is free with the police.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by heavenlychy: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2016
She has collected her car right, she should sack the boy.

As for allowing the RRS and SARS on his case, she's just been wicked, she knows they will beat that boy to stupor.

I pray she has a change of heart before she destroys the boy's life. cry

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Aregs:
The witches that got the contract to finish this guy surely got paid in dollars,well this is what happens when you break up with your Ogbanje girlfriend 2 days to Val...

Lmao...u mouth na D.I.E cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by aniblue(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Well, thats lack of respect to your madam who treated you well as her relative but then your ungrateful manner has eaten you up.

I don't think he was stealing the car since he drove it back to attend to his mistress' call but where the law pin him is duplicating the car key.

I pity guys who claim to be what they are not just to impress babes, fake life, fake key, fake car.
In Olamide's song ( u dey live flashy life and ya mama dey soak akamu, o 'bobo) i see u dancing to this tune in police net.

Madam pls release him from police and sack him immediately, case dismiss.

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
This guy need to be celebrated, he went to prison for love

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Fialm:
35,000 monthly. Abeg dis guy no get sense at all,he is ungrateful. Olosho
but he wasn't stealing it na.... no be him still carry the car come back?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.