Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot (52519 Views)

Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
what about a club girl who happens to be a church girl? grin

Abi ooo, e de happen my brotha, na dem plenty pass... club for friday, church on sunday
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by ndcide(m): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2016
Silly thread,. An imagination from much idleness.

What positive are you expecting from a club girl. That she'll be chaste?

You don't expect cleanness from a pig.

1 Like

Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2016
anwo247:
What qualifies a girl as a club girl? Is it by going to club once or twice or ?

Any girl sighted at a club in club attire even for one second is a club girl.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by AfroKnight: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2016
I'll pick the church girl. Less drama. Pretence is not a factor here. All girls "form".

2 Likes

Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

I.diot girl claiming to be a virgin.

why idiot? This statement is nothing but a reasonable opinion. Some ladies shaaaaa, chai
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by kilode100(f): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2016
guywitzerogal:
dere Nuttin as azz virginity abeg, b4 u will say mouth virginity too dey

Mouth own dey too na... See this learner o..
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by niyi123: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2016
The two are inseparable, because most of club girls still go to church and though not all church girls go club.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by guywitzerogal(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2016
kilode100:

Mouth own dey too na... See this learner o..

u said two, p***y and azz nw u claim mouth dey makin 3 who s d learner? Keep countin feet, breast, hand
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by baresywood(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2016
Nobody holy pass.
How abt church guys & club guys?
What we are looking at may not be what we are seeing.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by ColtPython(m): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2016
Hmmm

If I say I prefer club girls now, some NL church girls may think about it and start clubbing...

NOw how do I choose?
embarassed
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2016
Marrying a club girl is just like going to a waste bin to pick back disposed material

1 Like

Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by kilode100(f): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2016
guywitzerogal:
u said two, p***y and azz nw u claim mouth dey makin 3 who s d learner? Keep countin feet, breast, hand

Those are inclusive o... It's just that I haven't had my morning coffee..

I'm a bit tired after last night's romp, pls bear with me cheesy

I feel so slutty mehn cool

1 Like

Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by logoscope(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2016
What happens if you are neither a club nor church person?

1 Like

Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by guywitzerogal(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2016
kilode100:

Those are inclusive o... It's just that I haven't had my morning coffee..

I'm a bit tired after last night's romp, pls bear with me cheesy

I feel so slutty mehn cool
apology accepted only if I share from d coffee
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by kilode100(f): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2016
guywitzerogal:
apology accepted only if I share from d coffee
Cheers*
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by Boltzmannolly(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2016
Kilokeys yu must av picked and tetsed the ashewo girl for you to have know the girl is still maintaining her virginity. And with all sort of dressings pants and bras on by the road side. Pls ashewo or club girl NA always club girls.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by guywitzerogal(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2016
kilode100:

Cheers*
lipsrsealed
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by bankybobo11: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2016
dammytosh:
None

I prefer a normal girl in between.

Speaking from experience,

The probability that a church girl was an ex olosho is very high.

Also the probability that a club girl is a current olosho is also very high.

Just go for some one you are comfortable with her past , ok with her present and can predict her future.

datz All.
You definitely can't predict a girl's future. She might fvck her ex two days before your wedding and give you a bastard child. She might also be fvcking her boss at work tongue
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by bankybobo11: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2016
sickstars:
Im cool about that niggas tweet as long as he can allow is biological daughter to b a club girl so he can know she is truly what she is no deceit cheesy

You nailed it
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by bankybobo11: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
Ganoderma:

Any girl sighted at a club in club attire even for one second is a club girl.

What if you went to the club just once in a year. You probably got serious with Christ few days after clubbing and you renounced clubbing for the rest of your life. You still a club girl?
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by mamawin(f): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

A picture of the girl's ....... Or we don't believe it.
we? how many of you?
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by coolhamid(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2016
dammytosh:
None

I prefer a normal girl in between.

Speaking from experience,

The probability that a church girl was an ex olosho is very high.

Also the probability that a club girl is a current olosho is also very high.

Just go for some one you are comfortable with her past , ok with her present and can predict her future.

datz All.
Can predict a woman's future ? are you from planet earth ?
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by dammytosh: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2016
bankybobo11:

You definitely can't predict a girl's future. She might fvck her ex two days before your wedding and give you a bastard child. She might also be fvcking her boss at work tongue

Don't be deceived, girl that can do all that, you will know but one stupeed love go blind your brain.

A girl that leaves or goes gaga whenever you are broke, are you saying that you don't know that she will run with the highest bidder if she gets one eventually.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by nnamdibig(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2016
hayoakins:

TRUE! Some are but it's less than 1% & arithmetically 0.01% is too ineligible to be ranked except when it' involves cash.

The church as an individual and system is trying so much to attract the world making it conform on the long run losing its true identity.

Most Christians live a deceitful life six days a week only to lift up our fithy hands on the seventh day (Sunday) branding them as holy hands.

Is church not meant for sinners?
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by tico1212(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2016
kilokeys:
Your premises are fallacious..

How about a true church girl with no deceit.

And how about a pretentious girl that clubs under peer influence but knows jack about anything?

I know a girl that clubs like madt.. With the worst jeans, two earrings on both ears, flashy make up, bad mouth spewing profanities and yet she it still a virgin...

Or was a virgin grin.

Never judge a book by its cover o
Ehen.... wonderful
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by horlahsunkanmih(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
what about a club girl who happens to be a church girl? grin
lmao dats another issue...
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by KingRex1(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2016
refiner:
hnmmm....no sane person will go for a club gal!
Pls who is this one??
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2016
hayoakins:
ChurchGirls vs ClubGirls

Pick one: ClubGirls

Why?:They are true to their identity, what you see is what you get.#NoDeceit

Which is your preference and why?

Very wrong assumption , I once dated a club girl , wait lemme rephrase that , I once dated a very wayward girl who lived a debauched life. She knew all the clubs and happening spots within Lagos and even outside Lagos , I met her at a point in time when she was "willing" to lead a normal life for the love we shared. She told me all she had done from having a ménage a trois to sodomy but I was willing to overlook the past if she was willing to live a normal life. Eventually she ended up sleeping with my best buddy , cheating on me with her numerous exes , having temper tantrums and she was just full of drama. She was physically abusive and once threw my phone at me hitting me on the forehead , asides numerous times she punched , slapped and kicked me , I never laid a finger on her. She lied about numerous things in her life underplaying her sexual escapades and even the number of partners she had been with. What am I saying

1. Club girls will always lie about everything , even her past.
2. Technically what you see may be what you get for those club girls who very adept at hiding their activities , but be rest assured a lot more is going on even if you don't see it
3. They are uncontrollable and live life on the fast lane
4. Their drama is out of this world
5. Be ready to start going for anger management cos she will literarily bring out the beast in you cos of her own anger issues
6. She doesn't have mothering qualities

While a churchy girl may have hidden sexual desires as well , she has more than fair restraint on her proclivities. She can never be as bad as the club girl and if you meet a churchy girl who has a rap sheet that can rival a club girl then she was a club girl at one point in her life.

3 Likes

Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by omozu1(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2016
kilokeys:
Your premises are fallacious..

How about a true church girl with no deceit.

And how about a pretentious girl that clubs under peer influence but knows jack about anything?

I know a girl that clubs like madt.. With the worst jeans, two earrings on both ears, flashy make up, bad mouth spewing
profanities and yet she it still a virgin...

Or was a virgin grin.

Never judge a book by its cover o
You are right bro. Never judge a book by its cover.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by bankybobo11: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2016
dammytosh:

Don't be deceived, girl that can do all that, you will know but one stupeed love go blind your brain.

A girl that leaves or goes gaga whenever you are broke, are you saying that you don't know that she will run with the highest bidder if she gets one eventually.

Of course you can predict the future of such a lady. But some are so full of pretence that you won't know the level of atrocities they are committing secretly. For me, if you're highly educated with a good paying job, I'm okay. Don't care whether you're a club or church girl
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by dammytosh: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2016
coolhamid:
Can predict a woman's future ? are you from planet earth ?

I am talking about experienced guys not plastic hearts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery / Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe / Top 10 "Crazy" Pre-Wedding Pictures By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.