Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot (52516 Views)

Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by techskulz(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2016
k
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by kennyman2000(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2016
Am coming
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by guywitzerogal(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2016
kaziblake:
Some church girls are holy tho
after uselessin demsef, nw believes goin to church will make dem decent....
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2016
y
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2016
w
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by adejaresalami1(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2016
All the pvssy I have f**ked is f**king the same....except for the taste...sweet,sour,and bitter.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by guywitzerogal(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2016
U go to soon churches and u might b thinkin if u re in a club
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by SweetOlive(f): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2016
ChurchGirls of course, they stay neutral; and can be full of deceit(sometimes) grin

1 Like

Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by kaziblake(f): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2016
guywitzerogal:
after uselessin demsef, nw believes goin to church will make dem decent....
Not all of them useless themselves
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by kilode100(f): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2016
kilokeys:
Your premises are fallacious..

How about a true church girl with no deceit.

And how about a pretentious girl that clubs under peer influence but knows jack about anything?

I know a girl that clubs like madt.. With the worst jeans, two earrings on both ears, flashy make up, bad mouth spewing profanities and yet she it still a virgin...

Or was a virgin grin.

Never judge a book by its cover o

She might be a virgin in her pussy but her azz has been disvirgined.. Virginity get two types.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by guywitzerogal(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2016
kaziblake:
Not all of them useless themselves
same goes to club gal nt all of dem sum re Jst to catch fun s normal
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by thunder74(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2016
None of the above. I go for Christian girl (a child of God). There can't be fake Christian, it is either you are a Christian or not. That you refer to a fake is a proof that she was never a Christian. Finally going to church or Church girl does not make you a good marriage material.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2016
refiner:
hnmmm....no sane person will go for a club gal!
em pain am tongue , i will go for a club girl, to hell with all these pretenders
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by guywitzerogal(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2016
kilode100:

She might be a virgin in her pussy but her azz has been disvirgined.. Virginity get two types.
dere Nuttin as azz virginity abeg, b4 u will say mouth virginity too dey
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by kaziblake(f): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2016
guywitzerogal:
same goes to club gal nt all of dem sum re Jst to catch fun s normal
okay
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by blaquemyc: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2016
all I pray for is that God gives me a good wife when I wanna settle down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by jackima: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2016
The only permanent thing in life is change and it is inevitable. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by kilokeys(m): 9:14am On Feb 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

A picture of the girl's ....... Or we don't believe it.

grin use a mirror biko.. It should nt be much different
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by Honesty007(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2016
I won't choose any! In order for me to have a confidence in who u r, '' all i wud do is ask God *who is this?
God would tell me who u r and what u r and if u r hiding behing an identity of a churchgirl or faking a club girl.
The truth is that it is rare but churchgirls r the most endowed and they hv virginity.The club girls sees this and trys all efforts to corrupt them.
A girl who hasn't worn a bumshot,backless cover and who is from a christian home would be tempted to appear wordly sometimes.

The church is not to conform to wordly obligations,dnt wear tight clothes, revealing or clubbish clothes.
I love both girls for one reason, they must hear the truth
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by anwo247: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2016
What qualifies a girl as a club girl? Is it by going to club once or twice or ?
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by bisdam9086(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2016
kilokeys:

And how about a pretentious girl that clubs under peer influence but knows jack about anything?

I know a girl that clubs like madt.. With the worst jeans, two earrings on both ears, flashy make up, bad mouth spewing profanities and yet she it still a virgin...

Or was a virgin grin.

I also have someone like this in my list of girlfriends.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by lordyugo: 9:24am On Feb 22, 2016
First of all the definitions of a church girl and club girl should be given.
if not, ds is like d argument of egg nd chicken who came out first.
a girl dat clubs 3times a year might be considered a club girl cos d 3times u clubbed u saw her
a girl dat goes to church once a month might be considered a church girl cos d once a month u went to church u saw her
its a complicated stereotyping
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by Justicealh3(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2016
Both of them na BatteryLow.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by holluwai(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2016
None, one that doesn't fall into any of the categories.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by timilehing(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2016
Church girl or Club girl, the truth is that all ladies are deceitful
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by iamkneeyi: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2016
C
kilokeys:

Or was a virgin grin.

you are right. I know a girl like that...inspire of all club girl attributes, she is still a virgin..but she doesn't club. She dress sexy and hot , drink some liquor. Yet she is a virgin..
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by iamkneeyi: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2016
iamkneeyi:
C you are right. I know a girl like that...inspire of all club girl attributes, she is still a virgin..but she doesn't club. She dress sexy and hot , drink some liquor. Yet she is a virgin..
I also know another that wears skit , scarf and even sing in the church...but small toasting like this...se fell. And by the time I asses her marakana...nah borehole..
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by Chukazu: 9:32am On Feb 22, 2016
whether church or club, just give me a honest girl. nobody holy pass abeg.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by Chukazu: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2016
whether church or club, just give me an honest girl. nobody holy pass abeg.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by oglalasioux(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2016
A church girl is no better but it's a big no no to a club girl. They are only good for quickies. Nobody should ever contemplate marrying a club girl.
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2016
refiner:
hnmmm....no sane person will go for a club gal!

Glad u said that
Re: Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2016
adejaresalami1:
All the pvssy I have f**ked is f**king the same....except for the taste...sweet,sour,and bitter.

Noisemaker

Do you even know the way to the hole?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / 2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery / Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.