Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) (68046 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women On The Same Day (Photo) / Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by Davidubah8(m): 2:07am On Feb 23, 2016
undecided undecided I think am going to sell it because you don't no what might come up next
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by Brixston(m): 4:45am On Feb 23, 2016
A gift is a gift, even if it's from my worst enemy., aint gonno return it.
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by Richiy(f): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2016
ChappyChase:

Give it to your Younger brother, so that you go fit dey sneak drive ham bah?

Hehehe... No na. It shouldn't just waste like that na
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by Richiy(f): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2016
Ziggyduben:
U make sense. U b Delta?
Hehehe... Nahhhh
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2016
If its me.i will accept it and thank him alot but sell it offcourse dats d best option
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by ChappyChase: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Richiy:

Hehehe... No na. It shouldn't just waste like that na
Why not use it to sow a seed into one pastor's life?
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by missyQween(f): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=yapapa post=43157653]see your big thief,crook mouth like collect and sell...if that's gone be the case..wat happen to not collecting at all?[/quote

I was planning to say some awful things to u but God touch my heart

I know if the car is presented to u,you will definitely use ur big,crook hand to collect it without thinking
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by yapapa: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=missyQween post=43189365][/quote]hahaha..crooks dey get heart? shut d Bleep up silly ass....go collect and sell na..thief
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by missyQween(f): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
yapapa:
hahaha..crooks dey get heart? shut d Bleep up silly ass....go collect and sell na..thief

Did u smoke Oshogbo weed? You need deliverance from an army man after that I will think of something to say to u..... mumucious
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by yapapa: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
missyQween:

Did u smoke Oshogbo weed? You need deliverance from an army man after that I will think of something to say to u..... mumucious
yea ,the weed your idiotic boyfriend shared with me....crook
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by missyQween(f): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
yapapa:
yea ,the weed your idiotic boyfriend shared with me....crook

I hate replying stupiid dude like you....Go sleep... lo sun....Idiot

BTW.... My Guy is so classy to smoke weed unlike u that drink it as water
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by yapapa: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
missyQween:

I hate replying stupiid dude like you....Go sleep... lo sun....Idiot

BTW.... My Guy is so classy to smoke weed unlike u that drink it as water
jes checked your dp... have you heard of the saying "Like attracts like?...there is nothing positively classy about you.. its the plain truth,you look like a classy goat tho..and that's just enough to tell what your dummy classless bf looks like.
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by missyQween(f): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
yapapa:
jes checked your dp... have you heard of the saying "Like attracts like?...there is nothing positively classy about you.. its the plain truth,you look like a classy goat tho..and that's just enough to tell what your dummy classless bf looks like.

I checked ur profile to see who this dummy actually is but I couldn't find any,Not even a personal text or state and that really confirm my suspicion because I know a crazy stupid idiot guy like u don't hv anything to upload as d.p....I wonder if u know what a camera is or probably a picture.....As of the issue of me not be classy na Oyo for u.....Dummy from the gutter.... you need home training because u certainly lack one.....Ode
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by missyQween(f): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
yapapa:

I checked ur profile to see who this dummy actually is but I couldn't find any,Not even a personal text or state and that really confirm my suspicion because I know a crazy stupid idiot guy like u don't hv anything to upload as d.p....I wonder if u know what a camera is or probably a picture.....As of the issue of me not be classy na Oyo for u.....Dummy from the gutter.... you need home training because u certainly lack one.....Ode

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by yapapa: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
missyQween:

looool...pained classy goat wantu cry o..you tried to check up on me? seriously? your classless bf shld tank his stars it was all blank..you gone so drop his silly ass .trust me
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by missyQween(f): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2016
yapapa:
looool...pained classy goat wantu cry o..you tried to check up on me? seriously? your classless bf shld tank his stars it was all blank..you gone so drop his silly ass .trust me

what's ur definition of plain?.... Lol....you re happy I checked on you....Do u want to see my boyfriend picture to know u re on the zero level....You hv nothing to show..... Idiot cow.....

BTW.... The best answer to a fool is silence.... nd u can't u even spell plain... Kai...Go back to high school
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by yapapa: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2016
missyQween:

what's ur definition of plain?.... Lol....you re happy I checked on you....Do u want to see my boyfriend picture to know u re on the zero level....You hv nothing to show..... Idiot cow.....

BTW.... The best answer to a fool is silence.... nd u can't u even spell plain... Kai...Go back to high school
hahahaa...first class aiye ppl dey do u..point to the part I wrote plain in my write up ,its "pained" illiterate bastard b*tch...who is interested in seeing your classless, poverty stricken bf? both of you can go to all for all I care..empty drum is what you are..reason behind your noise. I have a feeling your dumbass is as lonely as a cloud,no sane guy will ask someone as classless as you out except agbero boys. fuckin Muppet
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by missyQween(f): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=yapapa post=43202735]hahahaa...first class aiye ppl dey do u..point to the part I wrote plain in my write up ,its "pained" illiterate bastard b*tch...who is interested in seeing your classless, poverty stricken bf? both of you can go to all for all I care..empty drum is what you are..reason behind your noise. I have a feeling your dumbass is as lonely as a cloud,no sane guy will ask someone as classless as you out except agbero boys. fuckin Muppet[/quote

I told them to lock ur chain tight but it seems u manage to get loose.....You need to be in an asylum...ASAP
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by missyQween(f): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=yapapa post=43202735]hahahaa...first class aiye ppl dey do u..point to the part I wrote plain in my write up ,its "pained" illiterate bastard b*tch...who is interested in seeing your classless, poverty stricken bf? both of you can go to all for all I care..empty drum is what you are..reason behind your noise. I have a feeling your dumbass is as lonely as a cloud,no sane guy will ask someone as classless as you out except agbero boys. fuckin Muppet[/quote

I told them to lock ur chain tight but it seems u manage to get loose.....You need to be in an asylum...ASAP....You can keep ranting tho because you re a jobless goat....#PeaceOut.....***Winks***
Re: If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2016
return wetin?......u kw weda na baba God pick ur call tru ur spouse ex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.