Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? (7670 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by cfree14(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
I just want to know why people consider having sex with a girl on her period such a bad thing to do. I need someone to explain the biblical, spiritual, mental or even the financial implications because some people think it hinders your success.

Guys please I really need answers because right now I'm so confused. My girl came visiting yesterday and when it was time for the action film to take place, she told me she is on her period(she wasn't lying cus I saw it myself). I couldn't do anything since I've been made to understand that it's a taboo.
Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by habsydiamond(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ahhh!!!!! The worst thing na the spirit of God will abandon u.. Shikena

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by JOACHINpedro: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Creepy lipsrsealed
Guy, read the biology of menses and see what you wanna subject your dik into.
Na so you hate your preek reach?

4 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by cfree14(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
I just asked my neighbor here and he said it's mostly because of the bad smell that comes with it.

My thoughts: If na only smell, person fit just use nose mask na

13 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by johnkey: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
use condom and do standing doggy inside bathroom. no shaking.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by Xenry: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
✓Damn! It's disgusting! I hate seeing blood AF.
✓High risk of pregnancy.
✓Be prepared to buy a new bedsheet or even change ur bed, d blood go stain everything.
✓In the bible, women on their period are unclean, anything they touch becomes unclean, and u go also be unclean when u touch them.
✓Infections can easily be transferred.
✓Blood all over your body if she rides you, God forbid bad thing.
✓Oral s3x with them is a killer. sad
✓Even Condoms can't protect you, so stay out!
✓And the list continues...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by MickzyDonald: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bro don't mind them jare, that's the best moment to engage in the act, do it know and thank me later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by Jerryherd: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
undecided

Dead eggs and ovulation waste are disgusting to people.... It's a waste like poop or urine.. go and fvck your side chick or olosho for the main time

The gross , smelling , disgusting , reddish, blood like menstrual blood on your dick, your hands, and the floor might give you permanent erectile dysfunction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by cfree14(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Creepy lipsrsealed
Guy, read the biology of menses and see what you wanna subject your dik into.
Na so you hate your preek reach?
I don't know that's why I'm asking. U sound like u know one or two about this stuff, please educate me small abeg
Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by cfree14(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
johnkey:
use condom and do standing doggy inside bathroom. no shaking.
wait, u mean say bad thing or bad luck no go follow me?
Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by johnkey: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
cfree14:

wait, u mean say bad thing or bad luck no go follow me?
it has nothing to do with each other. na just myth.

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by GeneralPula: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
The fact that it comes with blood is a major determinant & any man that doesn’t joke with his Grace & Glory would never fukkk a girl on code red..

Fucckin a girl on code Red..
Fucckin a girl that’s pregnant with another mans baby..

I’m not saying it reduces grace and glory, I’m just saying a man that does want is Grace and Glory at full bar should keep his dick away from those 2..

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by JOACHINpedro: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
cfree14:

I don't know that's why I'm asking. U sound like u know one or two about this stuff, please educate me small abeg
Omo chatting about menses dy make me clumsy but bottom line be say your preek go despise you forever.
And I guess you have made up your mind to bleep her on nose mask.
Just no forget 'Preek wey the owner dy maltreat no dy gree rise for morning'

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by illicit(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
If u try am.... all ur blessings for this year don postpone be that wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by cfree14(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
illicit:
If u try am.... all ur blessings for this year don postpone be that wink
Lol b like na ur own opinion b dat o.
Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by illicit(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
cfree14:

Na so dem tell me wink
Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by cfree14(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Xenry:
✓High risk of pregnancy.
✓Be prepared to buy a new bedsheet or even change ur bed, d blood go stain everything.
✓In the bible, women on their period are unclean, anything they touch becomes unclean, and u go also be unclean when u touch them.
What u said re all true sha bt I was hoping to see where you will "it hinders success". So I guess no financial problem associated with it
Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by greymiles: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Xenry:
✓High risk of pregnancy.
You highlighted rubbish sir
How does MouthAction relate with menses abi na mouth dem dey take do period
And how does it cause high pregnancy rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by Xenry: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
greymiles:

You highlighted rubbish sir
How does MouthAction relate with menses abi na mouth dem dey take do period
And how does it cause high pregnancy rate
Next time just try and ignore—it wasn't for you.
Don't bother replying, because I'll ignore u.
Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by tiswell(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Omo chatting about menses dy make me clumsy but bottom line be say your preek go despise you forever.
And I guess you have made up your mind to bleep her on nose mask.
Just no forget 'Preek wey the owner dy maltreat no dy gree rise for morning'
wahala for who I'm preek no dey gree stand for morning

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by Dreyton36: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
cfree14:
I just asked my neighbor here and he said it's mostly because of the bad smell that comes with it.

Lol
Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by TrueHeart365(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lol. I used to have this same mentality till I eventually fvcked my girlfriend on her period. It was the best period sex I ever had cos her flow isn't heavy.

Could You believe that I was job hunting at that time and few days after the sex, I got the job. Very good job at that.

Since then I've been knacking away weda menses or not and nothing bad has happened. I've even gotten closer to our MD grin

I've also had a terrible experience with another girl from the moment I started fracking her. Terrible things just kept happening to me so I had to run for my life.

I believe that it depends on the spirit following the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by cfree14(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
TrueHeart365:
Lol. I used to have this same mentality till I eventually fvcked my girlfriend on her period. It was the best period sex I ever had cos her flow isn't heavy.

Could You believe that I was job hunting at that time and few days after the sex, I got the job. Very good job at that.

Since then I've been knacking away weda menses or not and nothing bad has happened. I've even gotten closer to our MD grin

I've also had a terrible experience with another girl from the moment I started fracking her. Terrible things just kept happening to me so I had to run for my life.

This guy comment just weak me. I hope say u go marry dat ur first girl cus she b rare gem
Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by Kapilta(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
cfree14:

u wan f with nose mask on? R.I.P in advance o.
Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by cfree14(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kapilta:
u wan f with nose mask on? R.I.P in advance o.
Not yet my brother. Its still a prematured idea
Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by tnerro1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

undecided

Dead eggs and ovulation waste are disgusting to people.... It's a waste like poop or urine.. go and fvck your side chick or olosho for the main time

The gross , smelling , disgusting , reddish, blood like menstrual blood on your dick, your hands, and the floor might give you permanent erectile dysfunction

grin
Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by Charles4000(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
TrueHeart365:

it comes with lots of S.T.D
Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by TrueHeart365(m): 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Charles4000:
it comes with lots of S.T.D

I don't go into relationships with lose girls or my eyes closed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by ola31701: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
:
Na so dem tell me
Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by shilenji(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Xenry:
✓High risk of pregnancy.
i agree with all but the high risk of pregnancy, it's actually lesser during the period. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? by Adejofrenzy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
@fati2001 Abeg come talk am, i no wan use my mouth�

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body / Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? / I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.