Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook (7692 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by mespusinglez(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
saasala:

You be correct mumu of the 21st century... You certainly dont use facebook... Nuff said
don't mind him....that shows that she have read the message
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
actually what the guy did was OK sort of, because although it looks like the girl was just asking for a favour, she is actually running a scam.

if you know you know .
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
abimic:
This op is a scam, the lady's pic from the beginning compared to the guy's pic at the tale end is same, so what does the op take us for? Gullible people!? only superficial people would believe this hoax!

It’s not his pic. That small pic indicates that the girl has received and read the message. You certainly don’t use Fb messenger otherwise you will know this.
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by abimic(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

It’s not his pic. That small pic indicates that the girl has received and read the message. You certainly don’t use Fb messenger otherwise you will know this.

Yeah, you are right.

I rarely use the messenger, even till now, though i get what you are saying anyway.

1 Like

Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by kelspinall(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
chawdish
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by Streetmovement(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Upon this thread I shall lay my tent grin grin
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by diogo23: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2022
cruzita:
undecided the guy na mumu period.why not say no instead of insulting her. too many kids in adult body these days
I can see you are stupid, do you go about begging everyone you see for a financial favour? What kind of brain do you girls have?
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by diogo23: 6:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Strahovski1:
I support the guy

But the insult was not needed
What if I chat you up for the first time, no introduction I will just beg you for money, what will you do
Re: The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook by Bashnigga(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Lol, The guy no get joy o
Maybe the girl caught him at a bad time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Sexy Women Go Unclad To Celebrate Autumn Equinox / Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? / Babes Wat Wil Yu Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.