Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia (45043 Views)

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife / Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Tonydeeb(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Freelancer007:
All of the earlier posters above me asking the soldiers to beat the police, una no get respect o.

Have you forgotten that the police is your friend? Now, who sits back & watch their friends being beaten... Who does that? Lols
shocked grin undecided
Abeg, I neva chop this nyt..no make me die of laughter, biko!.

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by muba4huss(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
Chai,,,how can the police compare themselves with the Army....the distance is clear...

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by RaptorX: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
The same people thanking the army for beating up the policemen, will be the same mofos wondering why they got brutalized after a petty encounter with a soldier. Keep on encouraging lawlessness and savage and primitive behavior and you wonder why the country is on the verge of collapse. Bunch off silly fools.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by brajy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
that serve them right!!! wish I was there
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Mpanyi: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
The army guys should be sacked. The erring policemen, too. No excuse for hooliganism by men in uniform!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Mokuwe: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
I wish I was there to witness the drama, serves the policemen right
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by oweman: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
One can be sure there will be a no parking sign around the point so why did the so called army officer decide to park there .
It would have made some sense if the captain if truly he is one parked inside the premises of the station and not outside in any case the captain ought to know this are no times to allow anyone park in the front of police stations .
It's very likely the captain is one of those over pampered army officers whose only relevant to this places of postings is thief being regular attendance to mammy markets .

2 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kai"!!!!" see common police dey form jagaban for soldier side.. the DPO go serve job tire.. Dan-uwarsa
.. Khaki boys... lets go dia

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Lezzlie(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
A country without direction and order. If the army can sack and abduct police officers, I pause to wonder how defenlessness and helpless will ordinary Nigerians be; completely at the mercies of these undisciplined thugs in uniforms.

The story isn't funny; every right thinking Nigerian should be worried!

6 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by streetzdreamz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
yea right, what the soldiers did was unlawful,but very right!! laws were made to be bent at some instances not totally broken,why can't the dpo let go when the soldier opted to remove his bus from the spot?? further telling him he a soldier should have made things easier,rather it fueled the fools ego,when all force men in naija ain't even united,always claiming superiority,nice one from the soldiers anyways.

4 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by kenyguy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by tuk2ato(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
The Captain was civil, it was the dpo that refused to be reasoned with, so it serves him right. Even in civilised countries soldiers are treated with respect.
Dollyak:

I wouldn't be rejoicing just yet if I were you. Nigerian army is not above the law.
Bigger picture...

2 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by tuk2ato(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
But they are both Officers now undecided.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by emajoe: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kenai:

And who are you going to thank for all the Nigerians the soldiers have massacred? From the women to the infants, peasants to the elderly, young and old? Who are you going to thank for all the defenseless people the soldiers have gone in to murder, in their towns and in the streets, in their homes and in their sleep?
Who are you going to thank for all the unaddressed cases where soldiers who are meant to defend us are killing us like rats, and wiping out ENTIRE villages simply because one of their operatives was killed by unidentified people?

You thank these soldiers for this BARBARIC show they put up here? Believe me, I hate the police MORE than you possibly could, but are they wrong in this case?
Was the soldier right to have parked at an unauthorised area?
People with your attitude encourage dictators, despots and people with zero respect for diplomacy simply because of their posts.
Don't let your emotions blind you.
The soldiers were WRONG.
You claimed hating police more! I dont belive you.
The soldier showed initial courtesy but the police man queried on war experience.
The way people act given the slightest opportunity gives them out to undue challenge.
Had it been that the police officer was wise, would have gone in and mandate a junior officer to go for the obstruction. Believe you me, a junior officer would have applied diplomacy his boss lacked.
Well, the DPO will be out of there anyway, but one thing is sure, policemen will not regroup to the army barracks.
Bigman Ego, even after army identification.
"....when army man slaps, you'll know that police is your friend"

3 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kenai:

And who are you going to thank for all the Nigerians the soldiers have massacred? From the women to the infants, peasants to the elderly, young and old? Who are you going to thank for all the defenseless people the soldiers have gone in to murder, in their towns and in the streets, in their homes and in their sleep?
Who are you going to thank for all the unaddressed cases where soldiers who are meant to defend us are killing us like rats, and wiping out ENTIRE villages simply because one of their operatives was killed by unidentified people?

You thank these soldiers for this BARBARIC show they put up here? Believe me, I hate the police MORE than you possibly could, but are they wrong in this case?
People with your attitude encourage dictators, despots and people with zero respect for diplomacy simply because of their posts.
The soldiers were WRONG.

If you are a woman, I'd kiss you.

If you are a guy, I'd give you a firm handshake.

Your type should be president, cause it seems common sense aint really common no more in Nigeria, smh undecided

4 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by millhouse: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Police no get sense
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by makavell: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
The police have no respect whn an army capt told u is an officer wht are u suppose to do to ask of is ID card.u say how many war u fight.u r a stupid dpo.look at wht ur assumption put now.if is me I will stap u 2 dearth. Stupid police man next time u will never try it again,u think captain in Nigeria army is ur mate.u dat u civilian dat lack good training u 1 2 compare urslf with captain.dis 1 is a lesson 2 all pala military especially d police. because u now Carry Ak47 u fell r disame with army.u people r not member of arm force take dat into ur head.stupid black and black,

3 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by cmikel: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by pinkcita: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dollyak:

I wouldn't be rejoicing just yet if I were you. Nigerian army is not above the law.
Bigger picture...
So what benefits have Nigeria given to soldiers and there family...once they stop receiving that hand to mouth salary after fighting to keep the country safe, they got homeless with no food for there family once they are retired, i wonder if any benefits abounds for nigerian active service men and vets as even obtained in other countries,even a government bus like BRT will charge a full payment for a genuine soldier on uniform and ID to board a bus...then I ask my self why won't they be barbaric when the govt dnt care in little things.Now even your military ID is NOT accepted by Nigerian government for official purpose...Only in Nigeria...Police case is a century talk...

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
RaptorX:
The same people thanking the army for beating up the policemen, will be the same mofos wondering why they got brutalized after a petty encounter with a soldier. Keep on encouraging lawlessness and savage and primitive behavior and you wonder why the country is on the verge of collapse. Bunch off silly fools.

do you ever just sit down to cry, knowing that you are surrounded by stuppid people in Nigeria

gosh men, it's like one movie where some guy woke up in the future and all of America were reeetards, so he became the smartest guy.

The reeetards of the future would water plants with getorade and wonder why the plants wouldn't grow, untill the average dude that travelled to the future, now the smartest, recommended they try water. Common sense was just not common in that world.

Such is the case with Nigeria

I may have truly lost hope in my country cry

2 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Abeg who get video of this fight.

E go sweet to watch, police vs police.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by phenol33(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kenai:

The soldiers were WRONG.
did read from this report that the army captain tried all he could do to plead with the DPO because he knew what it will result at last. all the dpo was after was that he has fought in 3 boko haram treaten states! what an insult...

2 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Teeboy22(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
adeekiti:
infact very delicious sef, NPF always forming galant . Next time person Wey Sango take him eyes enter ground go never abuse King of thunder grin
grin
Oga juuuu
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by davide470(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dollyak:

Bigger picture...
True. but a Soldier(Army, Air force or Navy) should not be arrested by the Police.

Should they be arrested for any reason, there must be a transfer of the said officer to his/her military unit within 24hours for appropriate sanctions.

This country is fvcked sha.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Fadahunsi(m): 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
So the police reinforcement came in late even when it was their colleagues that were being messed up? tongue Well,they are always fond of arriving the scene minutes after the main action has ended... if na armed robbery, they'll arrive late(as usual!).. in fact something tells me that those police reinforcements were actually in the area, but wanted to be sure that the soldiers has left completely before they 'officially' arrive the. place

5 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by cosmicrayboi(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
what is wrong with everyone?

how come u forgot that police is our friends? grin
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by 4nobody4every1: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
On behalf of all Nigerian's that the Nigerian Police have harassed, abused and killed.

I am telling the Soldiers THANK YOU.
..hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by tsdarkside(m): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
wild wild nigeria..... grin grin grin grin....hardcore...may justice prevail...by fire by force.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by abeniagbon(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Psalm18:
Symptoms of a failing nation

1. Army officer also part time bus driver
2. No synergy between both forces; could not ask for id or believe the id
3. Army mobilises without restraint and storms the dpo station
4 suspects behind counter can walk away foc
5. Any further breakdown in law and order will continue since police station closed
6. Dpo has lost all respect in the eyes of colleagues and citizens

... Just another day in Nigeria

You get mouth like chicken. Shey police neva arrest you with laptop before make them tell you say you're still in the AIR?
You stay here they quote rubbish say you dey support police.

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by refreshrate: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
I don't know why but anytime I hear army beat police na so I go just dey happy.

God bless the soldiers wey carry out this action.

God bless the Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Raphael81(m): 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
viv070:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/army-sacks-railway-police-station-umuahia/232725/
lmao the DPO will surely have a story to tell his grand children that is if he go survive...yeye man
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by zurine(f): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
lawlessness at the highest order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore / Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" / Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.