Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia (45074 Views)

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife / Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by b2strike(m): 1:14am On Feb 24, 2016
I HATE these clawns called police either Mobile or station...Bastards! Nice1 regulars grin
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by oluxy(m): 1:25am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:

And who are you going to thank for all the Nigerians the soldiers have massacred? From the women to the infants, peasants to the elderly, young and old? Who are you going to thank for all the defenseless people the soldiers have gone in to murder, in their towns and in the streets, in their homes and in their sleep?
Who are you going to thank for all the unaddressed cases where soldiers who are meant to defend us are killing us like rats, and wiping out ENTIRE villages simply because one of their operatives was killed by unidentified people?

You thank these soldiers for this BARBARIC show they put up here? Believe me, I hate the police MORE than you possibly could, but are they wrong in this case?
Was the soldier right to have parked at an unauthorised area?
People with your attitude encourage dictators, despots and people with zero respect for diplomacy simply because of their posts.
Don't let your emotions blind you.
The soldiers were WRONG.

you must be g a o t, he one. has ur generation don't insanenity not solved yet for ur comment sake. u re not a policy from ur comment but u hate d army. has any of ur generation fought has d army has fought?

you and those dt liked n comment wrongly dt d army re bad , u na mama t*t*..

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:

And who are you going to thank for all the Nigerians the soldiers have massacred? From the women to the infants, peasants to the elderly, young and old? Who are you going to thank for all the defenseless people the soldiers have gone in to murder, in their towns and in the streets, in their homes and in their sleep?
Who are you going to thank for all the unaddressed cases where soldiers who are meant to defend us are killing us like rats, and wiping out ENTIRE villages simply because one of their operatives was killed by unidentified people?

You thank these soldiers for this BARBARIC show they put up here? Believe me, I hate the police MORE than you possibly could, but are they wrong in this case?
People with your attitude encourage dictators, despots and people with zero respect for diplomacy simply because of their posts.
The soldiers were WRONG.
pls stop deceiving yourself, the policemen were wrong and will always be wrong.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by francizy(m): 4:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:

The soldiers were WRONG.

Should we thank boko haram for killing the NA since they have either molested Nigerians or oughtrightly wasted blood?

3 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Psalm18: 4:19am On Feb 24, 2016
abeniagbon:

You get mouth like chicken. Shey police neva arrest you with laptop before make them tell you say you're still in the AIR?
You stay here they quote rubbish say you dey support police.
undecided
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by akinladejo: 4:38am On Feb 24, 2016
viv070:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/army-sacks-railway-police-station-umuahia/232725/

pls viv070 we will like to hear the part two of this story. I.e final report when the dpo and his boys return from exile.

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by DonBobes(m): 4:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:

The soldiers were WRONG.

so afta identifyn hmself and ws stil embarassd. U want d army 2 gv him a peck on d cheek. I c u r sick.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by DonBobes(m): 4:48am On Feb 24, 2016
francizy:

Should we thank boko haram for killing the NA since they have either molested Nigerians or oughtrightly wasted blood?

dnt mind d cnfused BAT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by depezee(m): 4:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Op, what of the pictures that can tell us that they really fought? You didn't get too? Chaii there is God ooo!
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Faculty14(m): 5:04am On Feb 24, 2016
RaptorX:
The same people thanking the army for beating up the policemen, will be the same mofos wondering why they got brutalized after a petty encounter with a soldier. Keep on encouraging lawlessness and savage and primitive behavior and you wonder why the country is on the verge of collapse. Bunch off silly fools.
thats the reason why sense should never be reffered to as a common tin to find.
The same people thanking the army here will be the same crucifying them when a civilian is being humiliated and you Wonder why this country is still in the same level it was since d Inception of democracy..is cos pple dnt have sense
May God give Nigerians sense cos that's what we need not change

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by SegunAdewole: 6:22am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:

The soldiers were WRONG.

I usually thank boko haram on behalf of every unarmed civilian the soldiers have harrased and killed.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by jide333(m): 6:27am On Feb 24, 2016
so beating him up is in the law? are you s1ck to the brain? that's called abuse of power and somehow jungle justice... if it was an ordinary citizen the case will be different, they the Nigerian police will even claim the guy's an armed robber serves them right to me... since we have to law in Nigeria even our president disobeyed the law.
Dollyak:

I wouldn't be rejoicing just yet if I were you. Nigerian army is not above the law.
Bigger picture...

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by SegunAdewole: 6:29am On Feb 24, 2016
francizy:

Yes we should.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by OmoOsanyin: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:

The soldiers were WRONG.

Both parties were WRONG!
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Kotay: 6:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:

The soldiers were WRONG.

The policemen were more wrong.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by jumper524(m): 7:08am On Feb 24, 2016
I know the army they have re-written this story to thier favour, police won't just beat an army officer like that am sure of that
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by instinct57vm(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2016
I understand ur plight, i'v seen army a number of times abused and molested the public, police are guilty of d same too. however in the subject topic, I tink the DPO overreact, and wen ppl over react, it doesn't often turn out well...both police n army are jointly a disgrace to the nation with the subject behaviour tho
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by anyicash(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2016
This is why Nigeria police officers don't look good or seem to feed well..cos everybody hates them and ppl always wish them badluck, some even drive greater joy whenever they hear that police man was killed by armed robbers...Plz NPF change your ways for change is inevitable. God bless all the nairalanders reading this, i love you all..good morning.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by innocent1(m): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2016
N400 =$1
20 police men = 1 Army
#BadEconomy
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2016
This can only happen in the zoo. Lawless nation. undecided
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2016
DonBobes:

dnt mind d cnfused BAT!
A quick look at your profile will give ine an idea who the confused bat is.
you are Don Corleone eh?
Illiterate Bonehead who camt differentiate fact.from fiction
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by ElCapone(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
On behalf of all Nigerian's that the Nigerian Police have harassed, abused and killed.

I am telling the Soldiers THANK YOU.
guy nt just hunger, but YOU are badt ghan.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Lezzlie(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2016
dubemnaija:

Ur papa na policeman?
Nope, he ain't. Have no affiliation with the police and never liked them.

The police are relatively always easily dealt with when they err, Soldiers aren't. They can't even be identified once they reach the safety of their barracks.

Is your father the arrested soldier?
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by muloks2013(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:

The soldiers were WRONG.
why the DPO did not respect the captain in the first place and their should be respect to one another.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by tdayof(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2016
klax:
When ut come to police and army issue I'm 109% on the side of the army. I was born and raised in millitary but you see thise bloody policemen Nigeria has deserve beating everyday.

I'm no police friend in anyway their silliness and recklessness is overboard.

Guys in khaki I stood by you rain or sunshine. Keep the bloidy DPO or whatever in guard room for some few days to learn in hard way.

lol I just laughed.. you really praised that barbaric act?
am not supporting anyone here but the act of beating up the military man by the police is something extremely wrong... when you are on uniform the way you will be treated will definitely be wrong. you have no right to resist arrest as the army guy behaved before giving in...
I have uncles in and sisters in all Armed Forces of Nigeria.. senior ranks officers and I will tell u as someone who aspires to be a military guy too that what happened there is really bad..
Am 101% sure that if the police backup came very fast, the army won't leave with the DPO.. have seen many confrontation between army and police but am telling you when mopol guys get there, they deal with it with diplomacy.. All this all black uniform officers just dey embarrass the NPF..
Among uniform officers, there should be" Esprit De corps' so the DPO really disrespected himself.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by dubemnaija: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Nope, he ain't. Have no affiliation with the police and never liked them.

The police are relatively always easily dealt with when they err, Soldiers aren't. They can't even be identified once they reach the safety of their barracks.

Is your father the arrested soldier?

Yes, na my papa grin

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Lezzlie(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2016
dubemnaija:

Yes, na my papa grin
Dubem? Are you related to the former minister of foreign affairs during Obasanjor's administration?
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by dubemnaija: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Dubem? Are you related to the former minister of foreign affairs during Obasanjor's administration?

No sire
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Lezzlie(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2016
dubemnaija:

No sire
OK, brother.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:

The soldiers were WRONG.
Bokoharam?
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by ceejay80s(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by ceejay80s(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:

The soldiers were WRONG.
Are u a police officer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) / Senator Aruwa Ahmed Is Dead / Youths In Ibadan Support Atiku, Storm The Streets Of Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.