Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia (45072 Views)

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife / Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by qtx(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2016
All these acts are unnecessary.
Battle for Supremacy meanwhile the boko boys are showing off in north east. If Army and police are this hard, make them help us wipe out boko.
In short if i were buhari everybody involved in the fracas must be redeployed straight to maiduguri to face the boko boys. I will supervise that and ensure that is done appropriately.
Rabbish!
[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2016
bro u are epic..u go reach 1million likes soon..
HungerBAD:
On behalf of all Nigerian's that the Nigerian Police have harassed, abused and killed.

I am telling the Soldiers THANK YOU.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by IPOB123london: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2016
animal kingdom!

we must leave! cool
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2016
omo me i enjoyed the story die without any bleeping pics mehnnnn back to back for me na fun make i go chop my home baked cake and hot cappuccino joor..
ChinoJeff:

Assuming you were at the scene and tried taking a photo shoot, you would have joined the team of battered policemen taken to the unknown destination by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by lionphil(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:

And who are you going to thank for all the Nigerians the soldiers have massacred? From the women to the infants, peasants to the elderly, young and old? Who are you going to thank for all the defenseless people the soldiers have gone in to murder, in their towns and in the streets, in their homes and in their sleep?
Who are you going to thank for all the unaddressed cases where soldiers who are meant to defend us are killing us like rats, and wiping out ENTIRE villages simply because one of their operatives was killed by unidentified people?

You thank these soldiers for this BARBARIC show they put up here? Believe me, I hate the police MORE than you possibly could, but are they wrong in this case?
Was the soldier right to have parked at an unauthorised area?
People with your attitude encourage dictators, despots and people with zero respect for diplomacy simply because of their posts.
Don't let your emotions blind you.
The soldiers were WRONG.

After the soldier identified himself, the right thing to do was to talk to him like a fellow officer and let him go. Even if he wasn't an officer, as soon as he opted to take his car away, he should have let him go, instead of flexing muscles. Good for the DPO, it serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Humblesam(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Bokoharam?

Maybe another Uncivilized group of zombified fools not so called glorified boko haram that are scampering for safety here in the north east this days.
And for understanding purpose, boko haram is equal to UNFORTUNATE BRAINWASHED CIVILIANS.

Last word; Both are wrong but the dpo is a goat and should be taught how to handle situation like this the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by andule: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Police man asking an Army officer how many war he fought, well I did not blame them (police).............
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by younglas: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
I never hear say army don ever enter mopol barracks scatter them o I go want hear how the story go end
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by stevLegend: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:

And who are you going to thank for all the Nigerians the soldiers have massacred? From the women to the infants, peasants to the elderly, young and old? Who are you going to thank for all the defenseless people the soldiers have gone in to murder, in their towns and in the streets, in their homes and in their sleep?
Who are you going to thank for all the unaddressed cases where soldiers who are meant to defend us are killing us like rats, and wiping out ENTIRE villages simply because one of their operatives was killed by unidentified people?

You thank these soldiers for this BARBARIC show they put up here? Believe me, I hate the police MORE than you possibly could, but are they wrong in this case?
Was the soldier right to have parked at an unauthorised area?
People with your attitude encourage dictators, despots and people with zero respect for diplomacy simply because of their posts.
Don't let your emotions blind you.
The soldiers were WRONG.

HungerBad vs Kenai battling it out for Human Rights Activis Leadership.

HungerBad: 501 Likes.

Kenai: 149 Likes.

I hope these won't be considered ''Inconclusive?''
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by DonBobes(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

A quick look at your profile will give ine an idea who the confused bat is.
you are Don Corleone eh?
Illiterate Bonehead who camt differentiate fact.from fiction

u r a fvcking ediot. N wat does ur profile says. Buffon slowpoke lik u. Stvpid a$$hole.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
DonBobes:

u r a fvcking ediot. N wat does ur profile says. Buffon slowpoke lik u. Stvpid a$$hole.

Someone needs to muzzle U retarded fool.
The profile pic is a message to illiterate Buffoons like you that cant spell buffoon but choose to use it anyway
Go get ur head checked, drill some education into that concrete block U call a skull then U can talk to me like we are equals
Mad man!
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by DonBobes(m): 1:46am On Feb 26, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Someone needs to muzzle U retarded fool.
The profile pic is a message to illiterate Buffoons like you that cant spell buffoon but choose to use it anyway
Go get ur head checked, drill some education into that concrete block U call a skull then U can talk to me like we are equals
Mad man!

I can c a retard dts jst Bn loosed frm ARO LEFT.
U need to gt som education into ur mucus filled skull u call brain. Stup!d Zulu thinking e-diot. Tym is Wat I hv for pple lik you here on NL. Dnt call me out of my shell.
Fvcking sh!t head.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 26, 2016
DonBobes:

I can c a retard dts jst Bn loosed frm ARO LEFT.
U need to gt som education into ur mucus filled skull u call brain. Stup!d Zulu thinking e-diot. Tym is Wat I hv for pple lik you here on NL. Dnt call me out of my shell.
Fvcking sh!t head.
What took U so long to respond fool?
Having a hard time comprehending shìt eh. tut tut dumbass
Unfortunately Im not an idle retard like U and have not the luxury of wasting time or words on a numbskull
Fùck U and Ur shell punk...

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by DonBobes(m): 2:21am On Feb 26, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Unfortunately Im not an idle retard like U and have not the luxury of wasting time or words on a numbskull

U roofless bast@rd retard. I c u only use nyt bundles to sustain Ur life & ur family. I bet u r jst a yahoo-boy-wannabe. In ur dreams boy, u r nt even worth a maid-gal dt does d dishes for a living. Worthless pig frm a worthless butcher hog!
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by DonBobes(m): 2:46am On Feb 26, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Oh! Takn a beaten already?
I c u jst dropped ur mic above, better run wit ur tail inbtw ur legs worthless puppy, because u r nt worth callin a dog yet. Grow up slow poke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) / Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.